matty123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

full body workouts vs split routine

whats worked better for you guys
    English and proud

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    split routines OFCOARSE , i would only do a full body split if u are just startin out , but a split is what everyone should be doing once they get form exercises mind control ect all sorted out. remember your muscles need time to recovery...

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Its_PainFuLL
    split routines OFCOARSE , i would only do a full body split if u are just startin out , but a split is what everyone should be doing once they get form exercises mind control ect all sorted out. remember your muscles need time to recovery...
    Unless you are performing a HIT routine...

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I did a fullbody routine for about 3 months with great results in both size and strenght but i grew tired of it and decided to do a regular split and has been working great also .............

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exactly, they all work, some just work better for others... and interchanging them once in a while can help shock growth.

Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000)
    well when i first actually began working out, i did like a full body workout that lasted like 2hrs which i didnt like and thought that it was just bad for me. the next year i cut it down to and hour and now i do splits. i think splits are better for you
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" - MJ

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Rufio
    well when i first actually began working out, i did like a full body workout that lasted like 2hrs which i didnt like and thought that it was just bad for me. the next year i cut it down to and hour and now i do splits. i think splits are better for you
    then you did too many sets. Full body spltis only require 1 to 2 sets per exercise, and can be easily copleted below the 1 hour mark.
    The main rationale behind full body splits is that muscles only grow in the 48 hour to 72 hour period post workout, so if you hit chest and then 7 days later you hit it again (as in a split routine), youve pretty much wasted 5 or 4 days of potential muscle building. However, these routines are boring, so its good to interchange both types of routines.
    As ive always said, steroid cycling is not the only type of useful cycling.
    Good luck

Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000) Rufio is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea i guess i did to many exercises per muscle when i originally start.

but are you saying wit splits, that they are a waste? that we can workout our muscle groups twice a week? i thought you werent supposed to overtrain. i mean you need time to let the muscles repair.
    "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" - MJ

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no no they are not a waste. Things is, when you do splits, you go so heavy (if you train hardcore) that your trained bodyparts may need up to a 7 day recuperation, but the actual bulding of muscle only takes part for 2 days aprox. So with full body, you minimise impact on the body parts, thus allow less recovery time and you can maximise your routine. It is also argues that beyond 2 sets per exercise, you only do but burn calories, the effect of muscle building beyond 2 sets is very low, or so they say. Until then, just mix your routines I would say.
    Good luck