I didnt want to keep a log since I'm too lazy, but considering it's something decently new I thought some might be interested to see my progress.
Starting lifts (april 2012): 540 (wraps) - 375 - 625
This is a program based on Jim Wendler's frequency project:
He uses 5-3-1 percentages and I'm a big fan of predefined work sets since I'm super lazy, studied too much into training and always question everything i plan by myself.
I took the liberty of doing my own excel spreadsheet which you can download here (you can also edit but it doesnt matter if you screw it up, i can upload new ones per request)
It calls for 24 workouts in 28 days, so 2 wave of 5-3-1 in 1 month, no deload.
First workout called for 3x3 on press + singles
I did 3x3@185, then 205x1, 215x1 and 225x1 wich mean my overhead press is really bad, but not as bad as I expected. Will need to upgrade my traning max after 12 workouts.
Added 3 sets of dips (BW=225) BW+135x8, BW+160x8, BW+180x6
Added dips to get some decent triceps work, kept it submax.
Added chins: BW+45x6, BW+70x6, BW+45x8, BWx12
Deads are much harder than they should be. I blame the fact that i didnt pull heavy from the floor with any consistency in the past 3-4 months. Last year, during sheiko cms-prep, I was pulling twice a week above 80% for some pretty sweet volume.
Then i supersetted some ghr and abs.
Thread: Frequency project experiment