Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

A little story about my beta friends. (long cliffs)

-me and couple of my friends went to the club tonight
    -went to said friends house for pre shots and some kush
    -friends starts yappin about pickin up sloots and gettin laid while drinkin
    -op's just laughing along
    -we get to the club and there's girls everywhere mostly 5's and some 7's. nothing major
    -we get there and these *******s stands in one spot for at least 15 min not doing anything.
    -i ask them why "nah bro, they're not hot enough" i lols
    -we go back outside to get some air and we see these two 7's with one guy (one was available)
    -friend starts droolin "dude look at that ass! im getting that"
    -op "go for it bro" lulz thinking he was actually gonna do something
    -we go back inside and i see the girl talking to her sister while said sister's dancing with her bf
    -friend's still mirin girls ass while the other one was walking around getting rejected (he got denied twice)
    -so were standing there doing nothing and i felt like a little bitch since everybody's dancing but us and some FA in the corner
    -i walk up to the girl and ask for her name. she said something but i didn't hear **** so i asked if she wanted to dance
    -so im grinding this girl while friends are both standing in the same spot doing nothing
    -after couple of songs me and said girl grabbed a table and talked for a little bit
    -got her number, danced with two other girls and went home
    -friends went home mirin

will txt her tomorrow and ask for pics and will deliver
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good job you talked to a girl big fcuking deal *******
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    story's about my friends being pussies
    why u mad?

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzeKold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    -we get to the club and there's girls everywhere mostly 5's and some 7's. nothing major
    -we get there and these *******s stands in one spot for at least 15 min not doing anything.
    -we go back outside to get some air and we see these two 7's with one guy (one was available)
    -we go back inside and i see the girl talking to her sister while said sister's dancing with her bf
    -friend's still mirin girls ass while the other one was walking around getting rejected (he got denied twice)
    -so were standing there doing nothing and i felt like a little bitch since everybody's dancing but us and some FA in the corner
    -i walk up to the girl and ask for her name. she said something but i didn't hear **** so i asked if she wanted to dance
    -so im grinding this girl while friends are both standing in the same spot doing nothing
    -after couple of songs me and said girl grabbed a table and talked for a little bit
    -friends went home mirin

good job OP.
    ► 2013 GOAL: 64 or 65 KG (~143 lbs.) @ 8%
    B3AST M0DE!

Current lifting stats:
    Deadlift ►~285 lbs. 3x8, 330 lbs. 1x4
    Bench ►155 lbs. 3x8
    Squat ►not strong enough
    Military press ►110 lbs. 3x8
    (Sets x Reps)

► Began lifting: May 25th, 2012

Are these stats strong enough for you bby? Strong lifts for under 140 lbs. though?

** IIFYM CREW **

BETTER Avi coming soon weightmonki's Avatar
    weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmonki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gjdm

will bang?
    "Dream like you'll LIFT(live) forever
    LIFT(live) like you'll die tomorrow"

▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

I rep back if you ask.
    Lifting log of newbie gains: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154163331

Anna Kendrick is My 10/10 soloki's Avatar
    Location: Gettin Weird W/ Green Holiday Manlets at, Santa Clause's Crib on, Christmas Island
    soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000) soloki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dont bang.

Its not good to talk to girls just to bang.

srs

jk

madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    -friends went home mirin

never been to a club are they worth it if you already got a girl?
    Veggie brah
    College brah
    LoL Jungler.
    CSGOSilver1Brah
    Praise blackjesus
    First mod neg 5/17/2014 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by madsmith View Post
    i see a lot of couple coming in just to dance and have fun with friends so yeah

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500)
    What the OP is trying to say , is if you ever go out and think your gonna get girls you probably wont. IF YOU SAY IT VERBALLY TO SOMEONE THAT YOU WILL GET SLOOTS THAT NIGHT YOU NEVER WILL. and in my case when I went to harbor fest and didnt even realize sloots were gonna be there or that I would be getting any sloots I got a blowjob in the middle of the crowd and made out with probably 12 girls or so, (dat molly confidence + not expecting anything , just trying to have fun)
    South Carolina Crew
    Sperry's and Polo
    Rho Sigma Nu Iota Delta (ΡΣΝΙδ)
    COASTAL CAROLINA 2016
    *Montreal Crew*
    *EDM Crew*
    *Misc Alpha Crew*
    *EDM IS MY LIFE CREW*
    *Molly makes life better crew*
    *used to be forever alone fat **** but now after the first year in college im aesthetic and 80% alpha and ****ed 12 girls this year crew*
    *got rapped in the back of a car by a drunk blonde slut while her boyfriend was sitting next to her crew*

Originally Posted by DPedro View Post
    What the OP is trying to say , is if you ever go out and think your gonna get girls you probably wont. IF YOU SAY IT VERBALLY TO SOMEONE THAT YOU WILL GET SLOOTS THAT NIGHT YOU NEVER WILL. and in my case when I went to harbor fest and didnt even realize sloots were gonna be there or that I would be getting any sloots I got a blowjob in the middle of the crowd and made out with probably 12 girls or so, (dat molly confidence + not expecting anything , just trying to have fun)
    something like that

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by madsmith View Post
    Yea i go to the club to have fun not to pick up chicks, that's what parties are for.
    Stronglifts 5x5

Originally Posted by StuffedSwine View Post
    Yea i go to the club to have fun not to pick up chicks, that's what parties are for.
    this. and if you're single its also the best place to meet up girls
    for some fuks

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

One of the Twelve Titans TawabTitan's Avatar
    TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol about these kind of replies. inb4 ur irl-friend
    ''The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small''

R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich

WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhatTheFat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is OP the Hulk? Not sure if it's cause I'm on mobile, but avi looks huge.
    Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
    Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
    Just walk beside me and be my friend.

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Originally Posted by TawabTitan View Post
    Lol about these kind of replies. inb4 ur irl-friend
    impossible. all my friends are above 200lb

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for pics.

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gj op
    the misc is proud of u
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

One of the Twelve Titans TawabTitan's Avatar
    TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP DIS UR FRIEND????

''The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small''

R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP DIS UR FRIEND????

Lmfao, fail to fake identity/10
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)

bro, you made a thread about talking to a guy

StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50) StuffedSwine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP DIS UR FRIEND????

lol dis ****s hilarious
    Stronglifts 5x5

OP DIS UR FRIEND????

lmao

im not gonna lie but i used to pull the "ohh my bad, that was my friends" **** lol

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Stay humble, stay hungry. Sullivan0930's Avatar
    Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    should of made thread after you got the pics. without pics im stuck with i dont give a chit lisa.

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    has she delivered the spoon pic yet?

MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MarkThat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should've wingman'd your friends bro

But youre talking bad about them, so how are they your "friends," OP?

We're not gossiping girls here
    ★★★ We're all gonna make it crew ★★★

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

You Never Know Who You're Inspiring:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157567333&p=1147508443#post1147508443

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    has she delivered the spoon pic yet?
    now yet man

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Originally Posted by MarkThat View Post
    Should've wingman'd your friends bro

But youre talking chit about them, so how are they your "friends," OP?
    the one who got rejected twice asked me to hook him up with a girl
    which i did but she said no

and im not talking chit im just letting you guys know how our plan ended

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Originally Posted by Sullivan0930 View Post
    should of made thread after you got the pics. without pics im stuck with i dont give a chit lisa.
    tmisc know i deliver all the time. as much as i wanna upload the pics i dont really have anything to upload atm
    and i dont really care whether you give a chit or not lisa

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000) DPeezy13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump of peace
    Bills Mafia crew

Requires even more external validation than a woman crew
    Cut for 4 months to lose 20 lbs only to put it all back on in 3 weeks crew

GAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NewmanJosh's Avatar
    NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000) NewmanJosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opie has not delivered
    #SwoleFam for life