nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

SIMPLE SHAKE TO CLEAN BULK. Tracking macros easy.

Just wanted to share my simple way to have a clean bulk and easy way to keep track of Macro's.

-Quaker Oats (100% natural whole grain old fashion rolled oats) 4-8oz scoop, depends on you and your macro goals.
    -20g scoop of protein (macro's vary depending on protein you use obviously)

This is just a simple and quick breakdown.

-Quaker Oatmeal 4oz scoop (the amount I personally use for my goals)
    calories-150g
    total fat-3g
    carbs-27g
    sugar-1g
    protein-5g

-The protein I USE, Intek Evolution (again your #'s will be different depending on what you use)

NORMAL SERVING----------------------2/3 SCOOP TO GET AROUND A 20ISH G SCOOP OF PROTEIN
    calories-160g-------------------------------106g
    total fat-0g----------------------------------0g
    carbs-2g------------------------------------.7g
    sugar-1g------------------------------------.33g
    protein-34g----------------------------------22g

TOTAL AMOUNT TOGETHER (OATMEAL AND MY 20G SCOOP OF PROTEIN) AGAIN, THIS IS USING THE STATS FROM MY PROTEIN...
    calories-256g
    total fat-3g
    carbs-27.7g
    sugar-1.3g
    protein-27g

I personally drink 5 of these a day @ these times (this is just my method)
    0830, 1100, 1330, 1600, 2100

SO 5x the ABOVE STATS FOR THE COMBINED OATMEAL/PROTEIN SHAKE IS:
    calories-1280g
    total fat-15g
    carbs-138.5
    sugar-6.5g
    protein-127g

NOTE: I eat breakfast at 0800. Not a big one but one that will fit into my macro's and also at 1800 I eat dinner with the wife. So to sum it all up...me doing my shakes I know EXACTLY what my total macros are for that everyday. My breakfast and dinner fill in the rest.

This keeps your sugar and total fat low unless you ruin that with your meals and your carbs/protein up to par.(I personally use boiled potato's, banana's or a whole wheat bagel to fill in more carbs for the day.) Its all in what you wonna hit for your macro's. I hope this helps or maybe makes things easier for people and there diet.

NOTE: I also take bcaa's due to lack of meat intake and multi vit and fish oils etc for my micro's. ALSO don't forget to ADD IN any other supplements you use to tally up total macro intake.

Any feedback/thoughts or questions is always welcomed. Hope you guys enjoy the read.
    WITHOUT STRUGGLE THERE IS NO PROGRESS

dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimmupelto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My feedback is this... This is an absolutely terrible post.
    04-09 usmc
    07-08 Operation Iraqi Freedom
    MWSB 372

For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat 4.

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess if you enjoy a horribly bland/boring diet

Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rian016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ever since I discovered proats, sludge, protein pancakes, etc, I never used protein powder for a shake ever again. It's a waste imo when you could just use it for stuff that tastes way better and fills you up more.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty fukking long winded way of saying you make shakes with protein & oats.
    Delirious Mutant.

nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nismoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is just my way of keeping things easy and track my intake. I don't have time to cook meals/pack a lunch often. Breakfast and dinner is my meals I KNOW I have time (not much). I am always on the go.

LONG...YES it is a long way of saying something simple. Being military I work with bunch of idiots that cant add/subtract or understand basic things. So I am used to breaking stuff down dummy style.lol

Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    I guess if you enjoy a horribly bland/boring diet
    I eat to live, not live to eat. I get my nutrition and what I need and Im happy. I have my cheat days but even then I don't go fat boy style at all.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nismoe View Post
    I eat to live, not live to eat. I get my nutrition and what I need and Im happy. I have my cheat days but even then I don't go fat boy style at all.
    fat boy style?

wait, when you say clean bulk, what do you meam exactly?.
    Eat the damn yolk.

What do I mean fat boy style.... Just because its cheat day I don't eat garbage every meal that day. I just eat like a normal person and usually its still a home cooked meals. I don't eat ANY cakes/sweets.

Its also CHEAP compared to me making chicken everyday or other stuff. I save ALOT of money and time doing this personally. Plus I eat organic as possible which comes with a price.

I mean the opposite of a dirty bulk. No, Its basically just a simple way to keep fat/sugars LOWWW and carb/protein UP. Lean mass building without getting a lil pudge. I didn't make this thread for the guys that know what there doing nutrition wise. I made it for those just learning and maybe (like me) don't always have much time to pack lunches and stuff. Sometimes its the simple and stupid stuff that helps. I wish years ago I would of known more about nutrition and had stupid reads to help me. It might be a stupid thread to some but if it helps 1 person then Im happy.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is new, exciting, and awesome.

Thanks so much OP, for such an original thread, post, and advice.

notsrs
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That fact your using the words dirty and clean show me your clueless.

The fact that your idea of adaquate nutrition is based in shakes furthers that.

The fact your "diet" idea is nationally deficient solidifies the fact that your clueless.

Instead of bashing others in the military, take some time and educate yourself on the functions of the body, macros and their functions, and proper nutrition.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post

The fact your "diet" idea is nationally deficient solidifies the fact that your clueless.

Instead of bashing others in the military, take some time and educate yourself on the functions of the body, macros and their functions, and proper nutrition.
    Apply ice to burn area.

bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do I mean fat boy style.... Just because its cheat day I don't eat garbage every meal that day. I just eat like a normal person and usually its still a home cooked meals. I don't eat ANY cakes/sweets.
    whats wrong with cakes and sweets?

No, Its basically just a simple way to keep fat/sugars LOWWW and carb/protein UP. Lean mass building without getting a lil pudge.
    a few points/questions:
    -what is wrong with fat? b/c id like to know...
    -you do know that sugar is a carb, correct? so unless you plan on having a chitload of dietary fiber or other carbs, how can you keep carbs UP and sugars LOWWW?
    -a 10-20% caloric surplus aids in building lean muscle mass, not the names of food you are consuming.
    -also lean muscle building/clean bulking will come with some fat gains ("lil pudge"). its inevitable.
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post

#1- please school me up on dirty/clean to you. Seriously..

#2-Im not saying use this as your ONLY intake or source of macro's or micro's.

#3-I am not bashing military at all. We have ALOT of good people and Im proud to serve with regardless of how smart they are but its true. The military in general breaks everything down to be dummy proof regardless......I am very sure I have a good understanding of functions of the body, macro's and proper nutrition. Do I have a masters degree in nutrition? NO. I am sure I can always learn more. I make very good progress with the way I do things. Iv been out of the gym for 1.5yr until 5 weeks ago and I make progress no problems. Iv always hit my goals.

I am very sure I have a good understanding of functions of the body, macro's and proper nutrition.
    You don't.

so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) so far away is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    #1- please school me up on dirty/clean to you. Seriously..

#2-Im not saying use this as your ONLY intake or source of macro's or micro's.

#3-I am not bashing military at all. We have ALOT of good people and Im proud to serve with regardless of how smart they are but its true. The military in general breaks everything down to be dummy proof regardless......I am very sure I have a good understanding of functions of the body, macro's and proper nutrition. Do I have a masters degree in nutrition? NO. I am sure I can always learn more. I make very good progress with the way I do things. Iv been out of the gym for 1.5yr until 5 weeks ago and I make progress no problems. Iv always hit my goals.
    A guy at the gym I go to is pretty damn big and eats eats 400g+ of protein a day. If someone asks him for advice, he says 2g/lb minimum which is nonsense. Just because someone reaches their goals or is big doesn't know how or why they got big or met their goals, or knows anything about nutrition.

In this thread you've stated that you eat low fat. You do realize that dietary fat does not equal body fat or 'Pudge'. Dietary fat actually serves many important purposes in the body such as hormone balance. It's recommended that you eat .4g/lb of BW and by putting yourself in an extreme deficit you're actually an unhealthy individual.

OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000) OoChadwickoO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Apply ice to burn area.
    Lol.