Opozit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting fitness - Need help with Supplements [Beginer]

Hi guys, I'm here to ask simple but noob question because I have little knowledge in supplements area.

I bought these following items and I would like to know what are best times to take these to see good result.

- GNC Pro Performance 100% WHEY PROTEIN
    - Mega Men Sports
    - Amino Burst 3000

Just a reminder/addition information on me I'm 26 years old Asian, normal built but good genetics i believe :P and I will be working out 5 times a week /Monday, Tuesday - ON; Wednesday - OFF; Thursday, Friday - ON; Saturday - OFF; Sunday, Monday - ON etc.../

So like on workout days how many times should i take protein, vitamins, amino burst (before lunch or workout etc..??) Also on break days how?

My GOAL to lose body fat and look fit, kinda ripped. That's all, no bulking or anything.

Thank you so much

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're looking to lose weight, first and foremost nutrition is #1 (not just for cuts, in general). The nutrition section has some stickies on Macro Nutrients and TDEE. These are something you need to know if you want to get serious and lose some weight. Cutting = taking in less calories then you burn. Aka eating at a deficit. Protein is merely for meeting protein macro's. It's not different then a chicken breast. As for vitamins, just take whatever is recommended on the bottle (usually with food twice a day or something). As for Amino, they're only going to be beneficial if you're working out fasted (or on an empty stomach).

It'd be in your best interest to download My Fitness Pal for smartphone if you have one. It'll figure out your macros for you (try to hit 150g's of protein regardless of what it says) and there's a barcode scanner to make figuring everything out much faster and easier.

NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50) NattyRex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are serious enough, start counting macros in my fitness pal to ensure you are getting the proper macronutrients to lose fat and gain muscle aka lean gain.

As for supplements, whey protein, fish oil, food and sleep.
    Check out My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/iloveboxing29

Train Insaiyannnnnn

Current lifts: 325/260/430

jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000) jay96sportster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    If you're looking to lose weight, first and foremost nutrition is #1 (not just for cuts, in general). The nutrition section has some stickies on Macro Nutrients and TDEE. These are something you need to know if you want to get serious and lose some weight. Cutting = taking in less calories then you burn. Aka eating at a deficit. Protein is merely for meeting protein macro's. It's not different then a chicken breast. As for vitamins, just take whatever is recommended on the bottle (usually with food twice a day or something). As for Amino, they're only going to be beneficial if you're working out fasted (or on an empty stomach).

It'd be in your best interest to download My Fitness Pal for smartphone if you have one. It'll figure out your macros for you (try to hit 150g's of protein regardless of what it says) and there's a barcode scanner to make figuring everything out much faster and easier.
    Pretty much what I would have said! Good info! reps for you!.

Since you already made the purchase, Protein should be used to make up for holes in your diet, mega man sport would be used in the morning, and aminos I have seen people use pre and or post workout.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat & Mimic==> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168057163
    iForce MAX OUT===> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164145461
    Gaspari Detonate XT & Carnipure ==> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163121471
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Heat==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162140031

***ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    *If you like my logs throw some rep points my way! Thanks!

I saw some of the stickies and download MyfitnessPal but their measurement is mismatching... Can someone calculate how many carbs, proteins, fat i should take each day? I'm 5.10 /178.5cm/ and 81kg.

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Opozit View Post
    I saw some of the stickies and download MyfitnessPal but their measurement is mismatching... Can someone calculate how many carbs, proteins, fat i should take each day? I'm 5.10 /178.5cm/ and 81kg.
    Go here and do it yourself.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, I'm here to ask simple but noob question because I have little knowledge in supplements area.

I bought these following items and I would like to know what are best times to take these to see good result.

- GNC Pro Performance 100% WHEY PROTEIN
    - Mega Men Sports
    - Amino Burst 3000

Just a reminder/addition information on me I'm 26 years old Asian, normal built but good genetics i believe :P and I will be working out 5 times a week /Monday, Tuesday - ON; Wednesday - OFF; Thursday, Friday - ON; Saturday - OFF; Sunday, Monday - ON etc.../

So like on workout days how many times should i take protein, vitamins, amino burst (before lunch or workout etc..??) Also on break days how?

My GOAL to lose body fat and look fit, kinda ripped. That's all, no bulking or anything.

Thank you so much
    Before buying things it would best be to research what your buying and how to dose them
    Being that you train in a fed state you wont need the BCAA's unless you want to take them 4-6 hours between meals for maximum muscle protein synthesis

The whey and mutli are fine you would be best off investing in a quality creatine (universal, on, cellucor, or Primaforce) and a good Fishoil like oxi-omega and strive for 2-3g of EPA and DHA
    For your goals i suggset you read these too on your diet

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html

^^^^

How?? There are lots of numbers and i don't understand them. Like i said how many gramms of protein, carb, fat do i need to consume to lose body fat and look lean? i will be working out 5 days a week /1 hour and half each/

^^^^

How?? There are lots of numbers and i don't understand them. Like i said how many gramms of protein, carb, fat do i need to consume to lose body fat and look lean? i will be working out 5 days a week /1 hour and half each/
    How
    Trial and Error
    No calculator will give you an exact answer
    If you read the articles it will help you set up and find a good estimate.

YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000) YIMBROKE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you aren't going to put in the effort to get your diet right than you will just be spinning your wheels at the gym. A lot of solid advice has been posted for you to read OP, take the time and do it right.

Reading comprehension/10
    *Always Bulking Crew*

I Support and TRUST:
    - Animal
    - BPI Sports
    - Cellucor
    - Ergogenix
    - SAN
    - Muscletech
    - Controlled Labs
    - iForce
    - PES

oh man all this different types of calculating method and abbre BMR, NEAT and TEE is so complicated its even harder than the workouts. Which one do i have to look???

Ok let me get 1 thing straight. If it says 1.5gram per body pound of body weight Do i calculate 1.5g x Total body weight? lb/kg?

Ok let me get 1 thing straight. If it says 1.5gram per body pound of body weight Do i calculate 1.5g x Total body weight? lb/kg?
    Lb...

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT OP bought stuff before he had 1/2 a clue.

OP, return everything. Figure out diet based on info already supplied and training.

/thread

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well since you seem to realize your diet needs to be fixed, what routine are you doing?
    If you programmed it yourself, it likely could use some work.