Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Funkdubius View Post
    Isent this bodybuilding.com ? You and I clearly have different goals. First time I post in the nutrition forum and you guys are like that all the time ? Not a single positive comment like any tips how to make healty food easier ? Thx you all for your contribution.
    Glad you made strides towards your goals, however, all you are doing here is help perpetuate the common misconception that people have to eat like you to get results. Your diet is bland and lacks variety. It also doesn't leave any room for one to adapt/improvise (going out with friends, ordering food at work, etc).

Additionally, it lacks a fundamental principle of a well-constructed nutritional plan (fat macronutrient requirement).
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000) xJellyBirdx is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want good fat tho coming from nuts, fish and olive oil.
    After reading all your response I noticed your eating very little saturated fat on top of the above issues as well. Why is that good sir?

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xJellyBirdx View Post
    After reading all your response I noticed your eating very little saturated fat on top of the above issues as well. Why is that good sir?
    I eat 250g of ground beef, whole milk on carb days a d cheese. More than enough.

Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    great transformation buddy but your diet seems to be boring as phuk. I would never ever live with the thought of eating like this every day. But hey, if it works for you and you enjoy having chicken, brown rice, broccoli every day for the rest of your life, go ahead. Anyways, great transformation! read some more about nutrition and you will be amazed how extreme your diet looks and how flexible you can be with your diet and life. Good luck man, mirin the physique!
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Funkdubius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moosedahgoose View Post
    Glad you made strides towards your goals, however, all you are doing here is help perpetuate the common misconception that people have to eat like you to get results. Your diet is bland and lacks variety. It also doesn't leave any room for one to adapt/improvise (going out with friends, ordering food at work, etc).

Additionally, it lacks a fundamental principle of a well-constructed nutritional plan (fat macronutrient requirement).
    Its a cutting diet, its not for long term. And yes its boring and repetitive. But it saves me ton of time and energy so I have more time for friends and family and other stuff I like. I eat junk food every week and enjoy couple of beers quite often,I say that in OP.

Now for everyone saying 50g of fat is not enough...post a pic of yourself right now.My avi is from yesterday, I will post pic at the beginning of summer to show progress, maybe at that time tou can judge ?!

You guys do same. Picture of you now and lets say picture 1st july ?

The long term physique I am aiming for will be hard to obtain and does require lots of sacrifice. For me its so worth it. Its not for everyone thats for sure. But I dont want to look like everyone.

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its a cutting diet, its not for long term. And yes its boring and repetitive. But it saves me ton of time and energy so I have more time for friends and family and other stuff I like. I eat junk food every week and enjoy couple of beers quite often,I say that in OP.

Now for everyone saying 50g of fat is not enough...post a pic of yourself right now.My avi is from yesterday, I will post pic at the beginning of summer to show progress, maybe at that time tou can judge ?!

You guys do same. Picture of you now and lets say picture 1st july ?
    Why would pictures matter?

You do realize people bulk, right?

I can and do hit my calories/macros daily, while consuming 120g + of fat. Feel free to check my avi.

Also, anyone can cut on lowered calories. We are just saying that your fats should be higher (for brain function, hormone production, etc). You can lower your carbs to increase your fats...simple math.

[QUOTE=moosedahgoose;1073142191]Why would pictures matter?

You do realize people bulk, right?

I can and do hit my calories/macros daily, while consuming 120g + of fat. Feel free to check my avi.

Also, anyone can cut on lowered calories. We are just saying that your fats should be higher (for brain function, hormone production, etc). You can lower your carbs to increase your fats...simple math.[/QUOTE

Once again this post was NOT about my diet. What I eat right now Is for me and not something I recommended for others. Someone ask me so I answered. Everyone is different. For cutting I like a low fat low carb high prto diet. Some are sensitive to carbs and same for fat.

There is no right or wrong when it comes to optimal macro and calories required by each person.

We can take twins and put them on same diet and training and both will react differently.

Pictures matters because you can have all the knowledge in the world but if you dont apply it successfully what is your knowledge worth ?

Would you take advice from a doctor who smoke and is overweight ?

Would you pay a out of shape trainer ?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow. Just wow.

There is no right or wrong when it comes to optimal macro and calories required by each person.

We can take twins and put them on same diet and training and both will react differently.
    There are general, scientifically accepted guidelines.

.82g/lb - protein
    .4g/lb - fat

I understand training and nutrition are individual endeavors and tend to yield differing results from person to person. But there are certain things you cannot attribute to individualism.

Pictures matters because you can have all the knowledge in the world but if you dont apply it successfully what is your knowledge worth ?

This is some really, really poor logic.

cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000) cjowns76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't go to the doctor's for diet advice, I go if I have a fever or a sinus infection.
    I don't like wasting money and a trainer is a huge waste of money.
    seriously, trainers are a waste of money. Everything is on the internet now lol.

"FULL SQUATS ARE BAD FOR YOUR KNEEZ"
    "YOU NEED PROTEINZ EVERY 2 HOURS OR YOUR MUSCLE GETS EATEN"
    "IF YOU WORKOUT TWO MUSCLES THE PROTEIN WON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO!"
    "FATS MAKE YOU FAT!"
    "DEADLIFTS ARE BAD FOR YOU"
    etc., etc., etc....

Anyways, glad you found a system that works for you, I prefer a diet high in fats and protein.
    Best of luck.
    Last edited by cjowns76; 05-17-2013 at 07:51 AM.

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I liked your post op, people are just being arse holes. Allthough I'm not a big fan of microwaved food tbh (unless it's popcorn =D ) I do something similair but I just make a days worth of food at a time, eat one meal warm then throw the rest in the fridge to eat cold later.

And people saying it's the ultimate bro meal... well it might be but bro meals work because it's easy as **** to count the calories, ordering food in restraunts is a pain in the arse to track.

This is some really, really poor logic.
    Last thing I wanted was a macro/calories debate and im tired as it is going nowhere. I cant say whats best fir you cause you know your body, general guidelines are just that, a starting point. By keeping track you can make adjustments and really find out how your body reacts. You all say I need 70g fat per day ? Ok. Thx.

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Set protein intake to 145 grams and dietary fat intake to 80 grams, with your remaining calories composed from whatever mix of macronutrients you prefer.

Eat when you're hungry, selecting foods you're in the mood for while taking reasonable care to ensure micronutrient sufficiency, preferably derived in the (vast) majority from whole and minimally processed foods.

Don't engage in disordered eating, such as described in your posts, and, if you can't stop yourself, seek help from a medical professional who specializes in the treatment of eating disorders.
    How about you make a thread about optimal macros or go critique someone who need help planning his diet ? This thread is about what helped me stay on track and progress the most. If You dont find anything interesting here, move on .

HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about you make a thread about optimal macros or go critique someone who need help planning his diet ? This thread is about what helped me stay on track and progress the most. If You dont find anything interesting here, move on .
    Why are you so closed to the suggestion that your nutrition could be made a lot simipler, less restrictive & more enjoyable to you whilst acheiving the same if not better results?

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At this point, my posts are primarily intended to help disuade the naive (particularly those with significant cognitive limitations) who might be mislead by your posts.

For example, when you post something as utterly absurd this:

It pretty much requires rebuttal.

And I had hoped to help you too, as your quality of life could be improved, perhaps dramatically, as could your results if you just learnt the basics about nutrition and stopped engaging in ritualistic, disorder, obsessive and antisocial dieting.

BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like your OP bud. I try to prepare as much of my meals as I can. People on this site think they know everything so expect some unhelpful and pride-filled, arrogant remarks when making a thread.

Also, in contrast to what people are telling you, there's more to it than science. Like the realms science hasn't reached yet. Mind plays a huge key. Your body listens to your mind. But I won't go too deep because people are too attached and can't fathom mind over matter.
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    At this point, my posts are primarily intended to help disuade the naive (particularly those with significant cognitive limitations) who might be mislead by your posts.

For example, when you post something as utterly absurd this:

It pretty much requires rebuttal.

And I had hoped to help you too, as your quality of life could be improved, perhaps dramatically, as could your results if you just learnt the basics about nutrition and stopped engaging in ritualistic, disorder, obsessive and antisocial dieting.
    If I need your help Ill ask. I leave home at 6am and come back at 10pm. This is what works for me. I aim for perfection, you see me as obsessed, thats your opinion. You judge me and think my life need improvement ? Who are you ? I dont judge you, I dont care how you live. This is my life, my goals and my dreams. I know how to reach them.

HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BallAb0veAll View Post
    Also, in contrast to what people are telling you, there's more to it than science. Like the realms science hasn't reached yet. Mind plays a huge key. Your body listens to your mind. But I won't go too deep because people are too attached and can't fathom mind over matter.
    Thats a ridiculous statement. You can either base your opinion on the current scientific research, or on your delusional idea that your bodily functions can somehow be manipulated by your mind.

I don't even understand what point the second part of that paragraph is trying to make.

Originally Posted by HealingHands8 View Post
    Why are you so closed to the suggestion that your nutrition could be made a lot simipler, less restrictive & more enjoyable to you whilst acheiving the same if not better results?
    This is exactly the point if this thread. How to make it easier. I only get critics znd advice I dont need. Anyone who say eat exactly this or that is wrong. I would love to see some people post how they prepare theyr food for the day.

How to marinate a few pounds of chicken and grill them maybe. How do you guys stay on track ? I dont care about your maccros and dont need help figuring mine thats all.

Like your OP bud. I try to prepare as much of my meals as I can. People on this site think they know everything so expect some unhelpful and pride-filled, arrogant remarks when making a thread.

Your post was super helpful.

Where my post about macronutrient requirments and the importance of fats in one's nutrition was not at all helpful. It was arrogant and reeked of pride.

BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HealingHands8 View Post
    Thats a ridiculous statement. You can either base your opinion on the current scientific research, or on your delusional idea that your bodily functions can somehow be manipulated by your mind.

I don't even understand what point the second part of that paragraph is trying to make.
    Bodily functions can definitely be affected by your mind. Mind and body are connected. People, like you, are just too disconnected to see it. Which is why you have to figure it out for your own, and why I won't go into it further.
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"

If I need your help Ill ask.
    Unfortunately, many people who engage in disordered eating refuse help until their condition worsens to the point where intervention becomes essential, at which point the prognosis is often worse than it would have been if treatment was sought earlier.

I aim for perfection, you see me as obsessed,
    Your diet is very far from "perfection" and you could get at least equal if not better, perhaps much better, results if you conquered your disordered eating habits.

You're post was super helpful.

Where my post about macronutrient requirments and the importance of fats in one's nutrition was not at all helpful. It was arrogant and reeked of pride.
    Here I'll help you. Your* lol. I didn't single you out. I'm speaking in general.
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz

this is the worst post i have seen today, some of the most knowledgeable nutrition minds in the world do not lift, or train their bodies like we would, but you would bow in their presence and literally get schooled on what real eating and nutrition is.

Looks do not equal knowledge, not everybody has the luxury of "spare time" to apply what they know.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Here I'll help you. Your* lol. I didn't single you out. I'm speaking in general.
    Damn my ninja edit was too slow.

I realize that such a mistake has depleted my credibility. I must concede on this thread.

Bodily functions can definitely be affected by your mind. Mind and body are connected. People, like you, are just too disconnected to see it. Which is why you have to figure it out for your own, and why I won't go into it further.
    No please, educate me. How can one's mind alter the body's need for macronutrients whilst one is currently engaged in some sort of weight lifting routine?

I was hoping by posting this someone could grt something out of it.

I knew the nutrition forums were like this. I have to say you guys only see negative and try to be right when there is no damn debate. I said many times this is not about stupid maccros but everyone keep going and going. This is my last post. Have fun ruining other people threads.