Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Started A Fat Burner Today

...just to see if it will make a difference now that I have a pretty good workout/diet routine locked in.

I'm doing the ultimate no-no... a turbo slim down before a beach trip in about four weeks. I've made good progress with weight training. I can definitely see a difference in my lower regions, but I want to help those saddlebags run away faster if I can.

My supplement of choice: Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.

I read up on it quite a bit before choosing it, and I was somewhat afraid of the side effects, but today hasn't been bad.

Here's my "review"" (starting dose: one tablet in the AM one hour before breakfast)

Side Effects: I felt a little nauseous and light headed about and hour after taking it, but it wasn't earth shattering. It went away after 20 mins.
    I didn't really feel the "heat" others claim to feel from the thermogenic effect. (??)

Energy Level: I was definitely more wired than usual today (which is not a good thing). I noticed I kept bouncing my legs all day. I had to keep constantly moving, but it wasn't too bothersome

Appetite Supression: Not so much. I'm one of those strange beasts that gets ravenous after taking my vitamins, and that didn't change.

The good news is, I think I will be able to tolerate this supplement (I'm giving up Starbucks for this).

I will continue one pill a day until Sunday, then I will go to two a day. I will probably cap my intake there.

Fingers crossed... weigh in on Monday...
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great choice with the Hydroxycut! I think that you will definitely enjoy it. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the label and all should be well. Keep us updated
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You want a truly effective thermogenic? Take ECY - ephedra+caffeine+yohimbine hcl. This **** will knock you on your ass. You have to take the yohimbine before fasted cardio or its effects are negated. If you aren't in to fasted cardio or the possible major affects of Yohimbine, I'd still highly recommend the ephedra+caffeine. Most people have to start with a 1/2 dose once a day, then slowly build up to 2-3 full doses per day, but this stuff is potent.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had the E/C stack ^^
    It was great in combination with diet!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    You want a truly effective thermogenic? Take ECY - ephedra+caffeine+yohimbine hcl. This **** will knock you on your ass. You have to take the yohimbine before fasted cardio or its effects are negated. If you aren't in to fasted cardio or the possible major affects of Yohimbine, I'd still highly recommend the ephedra+caffeine. Most people have to start with a 1/2 dose once a day, then slowly build up to 2-3 full doses per day, but this stuff is potent.
    I would HIGHLY caution anyone taking ECY stacks. This is not something I would ever recommend. At clinical (effective doses) many individuals can have extreme adverse reactions to a combination of Yohimbine and Ephedrine.

WARNING: Yohimbine + ephedrine can be a HIGHLY DANGEROUS combination.

HOWEVER, if you insist on taking the two together (not recommended);

..... Start by taking ephedrine HCL ONLY, slowly working up to the full intended dose.
    ..... Continue taking ephedrine until ALL negative side effects have vanished.
    ..... Introduce low does of yohimbine, and slowly increase to tolerance.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I would HIGHLY caution anyone taking ECY stacks. This is not something I would ever recommend. At clinical (effective doses) many individuals can have extreme adverse reactions to a combination of Yohimbine and Ephedrine.

WARNING: Yohimbine + ephedrine can be a HIGHLY DANGEROUS combination.

HOWEVER, if you insist on taking the two together (not recommended);

..... Start by taking ephedrine HCL ONLY, slowly working up to the full intended dose.
    ..... Continue taking ephedrine until ALL negative side effects have vanished.
    ..... Introduce low does of yohimbine, and slowly increase to tolerance.
    I know there are risks, I suppose even mentioning ECY is pure negligence on my part. I had great success with it though, and I am exquisitely sensitive to stims. I was able to work up ever so slowly to full dosages over the course of many weeks.

It's amazing stuff, but because of it's risk, probably just not a good idea to go there.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well... I'm a little afraid of stacks like the ones mentioned above. It's taken me forever to get the courage to even take Hydroxycut, but I can't get rid of those saddlebags to save my life...

So, I upped the dosage to two capsules starting yesterday, and so far so good. I can't vouch for any visible results at the moment, but it's still too early to tell.

As for side effects, no more head buzzing or nausea for me. However, I still feel the need to constantly move (I'm driving myself bananas with the leg jumping nervous tic). I do notice more energy for workouts, which I think is a good thing.

Still no appetite suppression or "thermogenic" effect. Some reviewers noted an increase in body temperature and/or sweating. That hasn't been the case for me yet.

My initial thoughts were to stick to just two capsules, but if I don't see results and/or can tolerate an increased dosage, I will try to work my way up to the recommended 4 capsules a day.

I weigh in during lunch break cardio. Stay tuned...

Today's weight..

127!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oooooh, good luck. I find myself pausing in the store and debating whether or not to try Hydroxycut and I always talk myself out of it. I can't wait to see your results.

In terms of the jumpy, nervous leg thing, it reminds me of all of those articles that say "tap your finger, tap your foot, and burn an extra 100 calories a day!" in Shape and the like.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oregonchick76 View Post
    I know there are risks, I suppose even mentioning ECY is pure negligence on my part. I had great success with it though, and I am exquisitely sensitive to stims. I was able to work up ever so slowly to full dosages over the course of many weeks.

It's amazing stuff, but because of it's risk, probably just not a good idea to go there.
    I think all info is good info (just with a dose of caution). I am personally a stim junkie and have considered the yohimbine myself. Personally, I have zero side effects with ephedra starting cold at 50 mg a day (2 doses).

Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
    Well... I'm a little afraid of stacks like the ones mentioned above. It's taken me forever to get the courage to even take Hydroxycut, but I can't get rid of those saddlebags to save my life...

So, I upped the dosage to two capsules starting yesterday, and so far so good. I can't vouch for any visible results at the moment, but it's still too early to tell.
    Take a step back for a second.

If you are not losing weight, it goes back to your diet.... period. If you are having a difficult time losing weight, you are eating too much and should consider tracking calories and macros. This will ALWAYS WORK. All the supplement will do is give you stimulant rush and stave off appetite. If it isn't helping with either energy or appetite suppression, than it isn't helping.

surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So with the hydroxycut you have more energy during workouts? When do you workout? I normally workout in the morning and was taking Lipo 6 Black Hers, and during cardio (any running or sprinting for sure) I would always feel like I was going to throw up! Other than that side effect, I loved that thermogenic, and definitely got the appetite suppression with it. I noticed you said nausea but how bad was it? Was it just for a bit then went away? Also do you have troubles sleeping with the increased dosage?

Thanks!

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've gotten EXCELLENT results with Yohimbine & Caffeine. I haven't stacked it with Ephedra because I used Ephedra once before and didn't react well to it at all. But I've had no adverse effects from the Yohimbine at all. I actually feel pretty bullet proof when using the Y+C stack. It does elevate your heart rate and it makes me sweat even more than usual, which is saying something, but I wouldn't consider either of those adverse reactions since that it is what it's supposed to do. And it totally kills my appetite for at least an hour after working out. And it could also totally be a placebo effect but I find when I do eat later in the day, I don't crave sugar/carbs like I normally do and am more than happy with some kind of meat or eggs and a huge pile of veggies liberally coated in hot sauce.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

Originally Posted by surfgirl87 View Post
    So with the hydroxycut you have more energy during workouts? When do you workout? I normally workout in the morning and was taking Lipo 6 Black Hers, and during cardio (any running or sprinting for sure) I would always feel like I was going to throw up! Other than that side effect, I loved that thermogenic, and definitely got the appetite suppression with it. I noticed you said nausea but how bad was it? Was it just for a bit then went away? Also do you have troubles sleeping with the increased dosage?

Thanks!
    I have had LOADS more energy during workouts lately. I workout immediately after work and around mid-day on weekends. I have not had any trouble sleeping at all but I make it a point to take the second dose no later than 2 PM. Besides, I usually crash after my workouts.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Take a step back for a second.

If you are not losing weight, it goes back to your diet.... period. If you are having a difficult time losing weight, you are eating too much and should consider tracking calories and macros. This will ALWAYS WORK. All the supplement will do is give you stimulant rush and stave off appetite. If it isn't helping with either energy or appetite suppression, than it isn't helping.
    You are ABSOLUTELY right. I keep track of my calories on MyFitnessPal, and I noticed that I was only eating about 200-300 under maintanance (therein lies the problem), so I have revamped my diet a little. For the next couple of weeks, I am going to take the milk out of my protein shakes and eliminate the peanut butter and coconut oil from them to see if I can get that total caloric intake number down. This is still going to be hard because I am ALWAYS hungry... even moreso on the Hydroxycut.

We'll see what happens. My challenge now will be to replace those protein grams from the milk with something less caloricly dense. I see even more talapia in my future!

surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfgirl87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, I am trying to figure out if I should add another dose as the bottle says in the afternoon, but sometimes I have problems sleeping on a fatburner... but then when I don't take it I have problems being awake during the day! Lol. I don't really have any other caffeine in my diet (coffee makes me seriously ill and soda is obviously a no-no!) so I almost feel sluggish if I don't take one of these after I have been on it for a couple of days.

Good luck with the diet change, I am in the same boat as you I do believe.

...now I am starting to think its not worth it so much.

First, I still have had absolutely no change in that hip measurement and the side effects are starting to drive me bananas. I think it may just be coincidence that I came down with a nasty respiratory infection two weeks after starting it, and that may be contributing to my moods swings, but I have been a BASKET CASE for the past week or so.

I remember trying Yohimbine once before (on its own) and going through the same thing. HHE happens to contain it and I have not been fun to be around for the past couple of weeks. Add that to the fact that I haven't walked into the gym since last Friday and you have a recipe for disaster.

I keep asking myself "Why put myself through this if I'm not getting results?" I thought about coming off it, but I popped two of them this morning. I still have two weeks until my beach trip, but at this point, I'm starting to feel like it's a waste of time.

I hope I can get back into the gym today (still not 100%). Looks like I'm stuck with thunder thighs... (sigh)

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Girl, it really isn't worth it, for what, MAYBE an extra pound or two lost? If it doesn't feel right, stop it, your body obviously doesn't like something in it.

If it isn't doing you any good... ditch it.

Count calories and stay in a deficit and you will lose the weight.

Registered User Handsomeking718's Avatar
    Handsomeking718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cellucor HD is a great product,I was losing a lot of weight even when my diet was pretty messed up!