Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500)
    ****ing uni lecturer gives us a ridiculously low word count with questions that need pages to answer

****ing moron

Jason Genova Subscriber knighty92's Avatar
    knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) knighty92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Recently learned i have Lyme disease. This disease slowly eats away at your body causing serious fatigue, nausea, foggy memory, short/long term memory loss, muscle twitches...
    It's often misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis, so all those symptoms that go along with that. Basically i witness myself becoming less intelligent, and because thee's no known cure, i just have to treat using supplements and medication that MIGHT help...
    Also i live in Australia and they think that it doesn't exist here so there's no help what so ever for this condition, even though I've never left Australia...
    None of the doctors known anything about it, i literally had to interpret the results of my tests myself because my doctor said that i would know more than him..

A few weeks from learning about my Lyme results i went shooting for a friends birthday, i shot a 44 magnum and it was so lound i got permanent hearing loss; Tinnitus and Hyperacusis...

I've always wanted to join the Police Force, ever since i was 7 years old. That seems nearly impossible now with my memory being so bad... I don't have anything else i'd rather do more...

My life has finished before it began it seems...

ffs.
    *xTUNAx Crew*
    *Anti Fat Girl Crew*
    *Lol Haha PRO'MISC'UOUS CREW Haha Lol*

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Moving back I'm not so sure. It's not uncommon for my family to move around for work.

I'm not too terribly sad. It'd just be nice to see them. I gotta be a man. Ideally I'd like to move back on the east coast eventually.

I think that not finding the social avenues I want + not having the female companionship I want really is taking a toll on me. /rant

Thanks.
    I think once you get more settled in (companionship and socially) you'll feel better about missing home. I'm actually in the same situation as you, but I'm too lazy to make any effort to find a companion which I'm ok with. If you really want that companionship try to meet chics whenever/wherever possible
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CheekyCnt View Post
    ****ing uni lecturer gives us a ridiculously low word count with questions that need pages to answer

****ing moron
    The point isn't my advice, the point of the thread is so that they know someone is reading and understanding their vent.
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iSeeNubs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Reading this thread makes me realize that I'm fortunate in many ways.

However,

Approaching end of semester and ready to go into uni. Problem is that I'm at the borderline engineering admission average so I've been stressing out since this is so critical for me. Also been bothered that prom is coming up and chances of me getting my oneitis as my date are slim to none. Nowadays I'm just lifting and miscing n homework and such to clear my mind.

Inb4 first world problems lol

MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not too bad all things considered but I've been worried a lot lately

-Lost job ~9 months ago at ****ty food service company
    -Focus on school for 3 months to get into an internship program that only takes 1 or 2 people per quarter
    -Got a "paid" internship that is supposed to give you paid training and set you up with a job after graduation
    -When I started boss says he would give a stipend at the end of the quarter instead of hourly pay
    -End of the quarter rolls around and he says he doesn't have money for a stipend and that he'll pay me "asap"
    -Getting worried, but I'm getting great experience at the job so I bite my tongue because I want a good reference
    -Fast forward to now, still haven't gotten paid
    -I leveled with him and told him that I can't afford to be pulling 30-40 hrs per week at this point because I have almost no savings left and no income
    -He says he'll pay me as soon as we finish our next big project (should be by the end of next week) but I have no way of knowing if that's true or even how much the stipend will be

At the same time the above was going on
    -Kunt Mom cheats on stepdad (who I love more than my biological father)
    -Pulls the typical selfish bull**** and blames it on him
    -He leaves so I barely get to see him anymore
    -she starts slutting around with guys from her work and spending all my stepdad's money before their account got separated
    -Now she can barely afford to support herself because she blew 15k on clothes and stuff for herself (instead of feeding my younger siblings, the youngest of which is 11)
    -starts taking money from everyone around her (me, my brother and sister, grandparents)
    -Find out youngest sibling was being molested by one of my grandparents
    -Mom is so self involved that she somehow makes herself the victim in this situation
    -I flip the **** out on her and she tells me to gtfo and that I'm just blaming the divorce on her when it's not her fault
    -Still living there but planning on talking to my stepdad about moving in with him until I get paid so I can afford a place with my gf

In addition, my boss told me that he would hire me @ ~45k once I graduated, but now that graduation is only a month away he's suddenly lowballing to 30-35k.
    I'm now scrambling to apply to other places to see if I can get more money so I can pay off some debt and move out faster.

Felt good to type that out even if I am being kind of a kunt about my job situation. I know a lot of people are struggling to find jobs so I'm lucky to have one already.

Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000) Tunechii is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im a senior in high school and i have a final tomorrow that will determine if i graduate, i need the math credits and i need a 38/50 on the final and i am studying as hard as i can but wont get close to all the material and im not sure if my teacher will help me out, my parents took the day off to go to my graduation and all relatives coming already, if i dont get this i wont graduate, and the disappointment from my parents will make me cry man and i just want this so bad and i dont know if i can get it. I have a really tough time in math i can write a B+ 5 page essay in 45 minutes but it would take me an hour to do 7 easy math problems, im so anxious about tomorrow idk what to do ive been studying for over 12 hours in the last day

Originally Posted by iSeeNubs View Post
    Reading this thread makes me realize that I'm fortunate in many ways.

However,

Approaching end of semester and ready to go into uni. Problem is that I'm at the borderline engineering admission average so I've been stressing out since this is so critical for me. Also been bothered that prom is coming up and chances of me getting my oneitis as my date are slim to none. Nowadays I'm just lifting and miscing n homework and such to clear my mind.

Inb4 first world problems lol
    You're at the home stretch, finish strong. A ton of people didnt have dates to prom, including myself. You'll be much more happy if you get accepted into that program.
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500) CheekyCnt is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    The point isn't my advice, the point of the thread is so that they know someone is reading and understanding their vent.
    wasnt asking for advice, needed to vent on how ****ed off i am

MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50) MonocleMask will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tunechii View Post
    im a senior in high school and i have a final tomorrow that will determine if i graduate, i need the math credits and i need a 38/50 on the final and i am studying as hard as i can but wont get close to all the material and im not sure if my teacher will help me out, my parents took the day off to go to my graduation and all relatives coming already, if i dont get this i wont graduate, and the disappointment from my parents will make me cry man and i just want this so bad and i dont know if i can get it. I have a really tough time in math i can write a B+ 5 page essay in 45 minutes but it would take me an hour to do 7 easy math problems, im so anxious about tomorrow idk what to do ive been studying for over 12 hours in the last day
    Why are you on misc instead of studying dude!?

Hit the books and don't give up

Originally Posted by CheekyCnt View Post
    wasnt asking for advice, needed to vent on how ****ed off i am
    I appreciate your vent
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amonamarth6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im trying to get big but when i eat at a surplus i feel sleepy and sick and just wonna **** all day . peace

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PhiDelt234 View Post
    I think once you get more settled in (companionship and socially) you'll feel better about missing home. I'm actually in the same situation as you, but I'm too lazy to make any effort to find a companion which I'm ok with. If you really want that companionship try to meet chics whenever/wherever possible
    Hate the talent pool here. I'm gonna move.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Failed 2 classes at my college, because I decided I couldn't be bothered to do the work or go to class, even though I knew the subjects damn well. Was advised to retake those classes, but didn't even bother to go back and re-register (already registered for summer classes), so now those F's are going to screw me over eternally. Used to be so motivated to go and finish college, because no one else in my family finished, but now I just don't know. I honestly think it's a mix of laziness and being bored, because the instructors take forever to teach things I either already know from doing my own research, or I just pick up on it easily and research it further on myself (hopefully this doesn't come off as bragging or anything). Then, at that point, it's like ehh whatever. I wish there was a test of sorts, where if you demonstrate that you know the subject at hand, you got the certificate/degree/etc., instead of wasting time and money at an institution for 4 years or longer. The internet is filled with more knowledge than you can possibly imagine, so I personally think, with the right dedication and mindset, that it would work. Probably could learn in, say 6 months, what current institutions take 2 years for. For the hands on approach, internships would be your best bet. Now I'm just rambling, haha.

Also, my workouts have been slacking, not eating right/enough, and so on. Will be getting back on track ASAP.

Well that felt pretty good, getting those off my chest. Props to OP for this thread.

Edit: Adding on, I'm not really sure where I want to head in life. I love the sciences a lot, but can't decide which one I should major in. Genetics, biotech, nanotechnology, so many choices, but I can't decide. I also wonder a lot about how the future will turn out. Will we become a hyper-intelligent race, or will we destroy each other, or possibly something completely different happens. Chit makes me shudder with fear and excitement.
    Last edited by Celiat; 05-17-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    Is MOTIVATION what you seek? Look below and behold!
    ----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126915643 [PART 1]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150443453 [PART 2]

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Let's keep this thread going. Thank you to the above users for commenting on other peoples responses
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No problems really in life, but i do have something grinding my gears...

had a girl over the other night. she wants to date but im not exactly ready yet. great girl, but im a little ****ed up from my previous relationship. So im not committing to anything until i feel 100% about it.

anyways, I go shower up after we workout. she goes through my computer files looking for pics,videos, etc.

get a text the next day telling me she went through my computer pictures looking for pics of her but found photos of other girls (naked pics of a couple girls i use to hit couple years back that i didnt even remember i had).

I HATE having my privacy invaded. Luckily, Im level headed, didnt call her out on it. but changes my thoughts on a lot of things.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    No problems really in life, but i do have something grinding my gears...

had a girl over the other night. she wants to date but im not exactly ready yet. great girl, but im a little ****ed up from my previous relationship. So im not committing to anything until i feel 100% about it.

anyways, I go shower up after we workout. she goes through my computer files looking for pics,videos, etc.

get a text the next day telling me she went through my computer pictures looking for pics of her but found photos of other girls (naked pics of a couple girls i use to hit couple years back that i didnt even remember i had).

I HATE having my privacy invaded. Luckily, Im level headed, didnt call her out on it. but changes my thoughts on a lot of things.
    A jealous girl to the extent where you guys aren't even dating is a red flag. Looking through your stuff is a slap in the face
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, we are running a race together in june. Gonna have to just keep her in the friendzone.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) c0r0man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I no longer know if I love my gf... she's adorable and we make each other laugh but I'm not sexually interested in her anymore. she's clingy as fuark

I don't know if my career is building up as it should be as a mechanical engineer.
    +++ Colombian brah +++