alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alex269 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Creating loading!

Hey guys and girls! I have a question about creatine. Is the loading phase really necessary? What differences will it make if I do the loading phase or if I just start off taking 5g a day? If i do the loading, will I lift a bit heavier than I will in let's say 3 weeks maintenance rather than 1 week of loading? Please answer! Thanks!

THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THORx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alex269 View Post
    Hey guys and girls! I have a question about creatine. Is the loading phase really necessary? What differences will it make if I do the loading phase or if I just start off taking 5g a day? If i do the loading, will I lift a bit heavier than I will in let's say 3 weeks maintenance rather than 1 week of loading? Please answer! Thanks!
    During this first week (A.K.A. the loading phase) 20 to 30 g of creatine per day are taken. After the loading phase, the dosage is decreased to 2 to 5 g per day, for the remainder of the cycle. The creatine loading phase is an optional part of the creatine cycle. It is not necessary to get good results with creatine, however it may provide certain benefits.

Loading phases are pretty much exclusive to creatine monohydrate. If you are using another type of creatine like Kre alkalyn or Creatine Hydrochloride, you don’t need to complete a loading phase. In fact, in many cases the manufacturer’s instructions specifically say not to.

20 grams/day is more than enough to satisfy a loading phase. This amount needs to be split up into 4 daily doses of 5 grams each. You can determine your exact creatine dosage according to your body weight (you should take around 0.3 grams of creatine/kilogram of your body weight). The body can only absorb so much creatine at once. Taking 20 grams in one serving won’t help you because the majority of it will be converted into the by product creatinine, which may actually hurt you.

Taking creatine before and after workouts, during a loading phase, will benefit you the most. Taking creatine before workouts increases muscle carnosine, which delays fatigue and thus helps your muscle do more work. Taking creatine after workouts can aid in recovery.

After The 5-7 day loading Phase is complete, supplement 2-5 grams per day for the remainder of the cycle, on both training and non-training days

Without a loading Phase you’ll want to supplement approximately 5 grams/per day from start the start to the end of your cycle. You can either split the dose into 2 (I would recommend before and after training) or take one 5 gram serving per day. Keep this serving consistent from start to finish on both training and non-training days.

The main argument for creatine loading is that I will help you reach your goals faster. By saturating your muscles with creatine in the first week you will begin to see results almost immediately. Without a loading phase it may take a little longer to see results however the results will be just as good. There haven’t been a lot quality studies specifically on creatine loading. However, there have been high quality studies on the use of creatine monohydrate in general and they prove that its effective for increasing muscle strength and size. Wheather or not you are complete a loading phase, most will see results with creatine monohydrate

Some people may benefit more from the loading phase than others. In all, the benefits of a loading phase, in my opinion, are limited, however, Some people may still want to experiment with the loading phase for themselves. If you are eager to see results almost immediately, completing a loading phase can accomplish this. If you are someone who is more concerned with possible side effects and is not concerned with getting quick results you may want to skip it.
    Top 5 physiques IMO:
    -Frank Zane
    -Steve Reeves
    -Flex Wheeler
    -Arnie
    -Bob Paris
    "In no specific order"
    Most Aesthetic: of course goes to Zyzz, still mirin' brah RIP

"If I have to die tonight, if this weight is going to kill me tonight ,so be it! I am dying where I wanna be" -Kai Greene
    May not be the best(yet), may not be where you are, but I'm better than yesterday...and I never quit. TD

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do not load! 5 grams everyday.

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Loading is unnecessary. Even though creatine mono is wicked cheap, there's no point in wasting it.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've never loaded creatine mono. I would assume it would lead to bloat and discomfort. Try 3-5g daily for a month or so, then 3-5g every other day.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No need to cycle creatine either
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftToLive19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by THORx View Post
    During this first week (A.K.A. the loading phase) 20 to 30 g of creatine per day are taken. After the loading phase, the dosage is decreased to 2 to 5 g per day, for the remainder of the cycle. The creatine loading phase is an optional part of the creatine cycle. It is not necessary to get good results with creatine, however it may provide certain benefits.

Loading phases are pretty much exclusive to creatine monohydrate. If you are using another type of creatine like Kre alkalyn or Creatine Hydrochloride, you don’t need to complete a loading phase. In fact, in many cases the manufacturer’s instructions specifically say not to.

20 grams/day is more than enough to satisfy a loading phase. This amount needs to be split up into 4 daily doses of 5 grams each. You can determine your exact creatine dosage according to your body weight (you should take around 0.3 grams of creatine/kilogram of your body weight). The body can only absorb so much creatine at once. Taking 20 grams in one serving won’t help you because the majority of it will be converted into the by product creatinine, which may actually hurt you.

Taking creatine before and after workouts, during a loading phase, will benefit you the most. Taking creatine before workouts increases muscle carnosine, which delays fatigue and thus helps your muscle do more work. Taking creatine after workouts can aid in recovery.

After The 5-7 day loading Phase is complete, supplement 2-5 grams per day for the remainder of the cycle, on both training and non-training days

Without a loading Phase you’ll want to supplement approximately 5 grams/per day from start the start to the end of your cycle. You can either split the dose into 2 (I would recommend before and after training) or take one 5 gram serving per day. Keep this serving consistent from start to finish on both training and non-training days.

The main argument for creatine loading is that I will help you reach your goals faster. By saturating your muscles with creatine in the first week you will begin to see results almost immediately. Without a loading phase it may take a little longer to see results however the results will be just as good. There haven’t been a lot quality studies specifically on creatine loading. However, there have been high quality studies on the use of creatine monohydrate in general and they prove that its effective for increasing muscle strength and size. Wheather or not you are complete a loading phase, most will see results with creatine monohydrate

Some people may benefit more from the loading phase than others. In all, the benefits of a loading phase, in my opinion, are limited, however, Some people may still want to experiment with the loading phase for themselves. If you are eager to see results almost immediately, completing a loading phase can accomplish this. If you are someone who is more concerned with possible side effects and is not concerned with getting quick results you may want to skip it.
    Go home, THORx. You're drunk.

OP, no need to load. Personally I would go 5g/day for the first week then 3-4g/day there after.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    - bulldog

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you choose to load, you will become saturated faster than if you just take 5 grams/day. Basically you will be saturated 3 weeks earlier than you would be with a 5 gram/day dosing. You have to balance whether being fully saturated 3 weeks earlier is worth the possible side effect of GI discomfort which seems to be the main side effect for dosing @20 grams per day for a week (the typical loading protocol). Some people break the 20 gram dose into 4 doses throughout the day and they do not experience any GI discomfort, so there is no negative for loading.

Cost really isn't a valid reason for choosing to load or not load because creatine mono is so darn cheap now-a-days, even from reputable (creapure-sourced) products.

At the end of the day, loading is a personal decision.

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by THORx View Post

Copy paste was unsuccessful.

Google imaged "thorx", cannot unsee.