Bennnyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

overtrained/blocky obliques. helllpp?!?

Im 16 and i've been training abs for a while. Ive noticed my oblique have been getting very blocky and i don't like the way it looks. I do realize that my lats and chest are very underdeveloped, so one of my questions is will my obliques look more normal when those muscle groups get bigger? Also is there any exercise that thins out the obliques instead of making them more block-like? Since about a week ago i've stopped doing weighted oblique training hopefully they'll settle down.
    Attached Images

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you weigh 150lbs, gain 70 pounds and i can guarantee you wont be complaining about this, also why would you even be training them lol

Bennnyg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by petertuck View Post
    you weigh 150lbs, gain 70 pounds and i can guarantee you wont be complaining about this, also why would you even be training them lol
    Thanks aha i just needed some reassurance. I was pretty sure it was that i just needed to put on more weight but I wanted to hear it from someone els. Thank you.

tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tducy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah work on the lats and that will start to disappear

jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500) jooceymayne is not very helpful. (-500)
    upside down pic m8 cmon

obliques look fine u just have dem love handles bb

no homer