DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100)

What has happened with my weight?

Last Tuesday I weighed in at 47.2 Kilo's but this week on wednesday I'm 48.2 Kilo's, that 1kg of weight gain? How is this possible? I've only been eating 1900-2100 calories a day and keeping my macro 40/40/20 and salt to a minimum.
    do i weigh more because I weighed myself 1 day after prior to my previous weigh in? so does all the food i ate on the day before put weight on me for the wednesday? is it water weight? Would i not be 48.2 if i weighed myself at the exact same time and day as last week? there is no way I gained 1kg on 2000 calories a day from all good complex foods! and I'm quite active like 2-4hours walking a day and I'm a growing teenager so i should have a faster metabolism? can somebody explain the 1kg gain?

The true cow lord CanadianFarmBoy's Avatar
    CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CanadianFarmBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where you wearing the same clothes and at the same time of day OP? What the scale tells me my weight can vary by about two pounds depending on what time of day and how much clothes I'm wearing

DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100) DanielcGerman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CanadianFarmBoy View Post
    Where you wearing the same clothes and at the same time of day OP? What the scale tells me my weight can vary by about two pounds depending on what time of day and how much clothes I'm wearing
    it was one day after the week before my last weigh in and i was wearing the same clothes and stuff, but the night before i drank like 3-4 litres of liquid not including meals and stuff, if i weighed myself yesterday on the tuesday, would of i had been 48.2 still?

One of the Twelve Titans TawabTitan's Avatar
    TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow, ur so lightweight, be happy with that 1kg, why are you ''afraid'' of that?
    ''The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small''

R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich

Razzawinter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat bro!! Seriously...

Your so light!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. You under-estimated the calories you took in.
    2. Most likely water weight, stop worrying.