Registered User NoFatMoreMuscle's Avatar
    NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My 2 year transformation (WITH PICS)!!!!

This is my 2 year transformation, pictures are taken about 2 years apart.
    I used to be really unhealthy and out of shape, now im just in shape.
    My four year transformation will be phucken ridiculous compared to this.
    In case your wondering the
    before pictures are 20% bf 152lbs
    after pictures are ~13% bf 183lbs
    Attached Images

NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoFatMoreMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how do i embed the pics? i dont post often

Flawed rep system LOL SeratoBeats's Avatar
    SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100) SeratoBeats is not very well liked. (-100)
    Im not here to accuse or anything...

But why do I keep seeing before and after shots of a skinny dude with good skin.. and then in the after shots with them being jacked and they have a load of blemishes and pimples on their chest? I dont think its from a cycle tbh

Juice?

None the less good job

No im all natty graham here bro, i get tons of acne, wait till u see my back. I believe its from dairy, who knows maybe its all genetic.

bump, nobody cares? ok

RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gjdm.

mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mistahAIM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First of all, GJDM. You've developed some really good size and once you lower your bf% a little, you're gonna look very aesthetic.

What I do have to say - and this doesn't diminish your hard work at all - is that I think it's very harmful to imply that your transformation is purely the result of bodybuilding alone. Clearly, you've physically matured in the two year time frame much like 99% of young men do irrespective of the rigorous bodybuilding that you've done. It's my single greatest pet peeve as far as transformation threads go. Having a net gain of more than 50 pounds of lean mass in a two year span is absolutely impossible (without pharmaceutical help) if you're post-pubescent. Without knowing this, people can get very discouraged once their own results inevitably fall far short of that.

In any case, great job dude and keep it up.

Blazed136 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoFatMoreMuscle View Post
    No im all natty graham here bro, i get tons of acne, wait till u see my back. I believe its from dairy, who knows maybe its all genetic.
    Yes, it comes from dairy products. Much respect from me!