Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why is this thread not booming? good sh!t OP

Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeebruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inn

ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000) ruckin is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump for the lulz

slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slmdls1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    love these threads...

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gator Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

2019 Goal: Single digit BF%

no tears.. only gains now bobbobson's Avatar
    bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sneakyninjapnts View Post
    Went to bed early cause it was an allnighter the night before. Woke up to this... don't worry my precious blueberries and don't neg me please I promise in due time you will get your fill you junkies

christ son how the **** do you do it
    "Do the thing, and you shall have the power; but they who do not the thing have not the power" - RW Emerson

*Elliott Hulse crew*

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tinder must filter our ugly bishes

Almost every girl is 7/10+, misc standards
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How the f you get so many matches?

sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TeamDestruction View Post
    These ones are all pretty corny.

"Is your middle name Google? Because you're everything I'm searching for"

"The only thing I'd ever want to change about you is your last name"

Girl, you're like a good ******** status. I just like you"

"You are everything I thought I never wanted..."

"I was told to send this to the sexiest person I know.....Since I cant text myself can you forward this to me? Thanks in advance!"

"I know all 21 letters in the alphabet"
    Her: "there are 26"
    "Oh i forgot U R A Q T"

"My dik is oxygen and your vagina is hydrogen i wanna make you drip h2o"

"Doubt thou that the stars are fire, dount thou that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt love"
    Originally Posted by TeamDestruction View Post
    Haha, you used that alphabet one.

plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fuk it, im getting a smart phone

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Text game is spot on.

brb taking notes.

JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/aieJAwB.png[img]

shes hot too
    haha IN for update and pics of her.
    And it's Arsenal,
    Arsenal FC
    the greatest team
    the world has ever seen!

**Always Pick 8 Crew.**

plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) plentyofwhales is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by disphugginflip View Post
    Text game is spot on.

brb taking notes.
    he's good but he has a formula. He has a stock set of lines he falls back on after a strong opening line

just keep reading his texts and youll pick it up quickly

M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10) M4schine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inn for lulz.

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SRS question OP.

Why move from Tinder to text? Where do you go from there?
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    SRS question OP.

tinder is buggy, text is better

brb getting more food TeamDestruction's Avatar
    TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TeamDestruction is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/6xlkrUx.png[img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/1uolFfc.jpg[img]
    haha, nice

usually works pretty well

Don't have to use this OP but I'm surprised I haven't seen this line used on tinder:

"Since we're both good looking why haven't we banged yet?"

mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op post your facial aesthetics lol
    He who hesitates is lost

MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MushuMiles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you actually takin these girls out to minigolf n drinks? i should start doin that
    Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die.

sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by plentyofwhales View Post
    he's good but he has a formula. He has a stock set of lines he falls back on after a strong opening line

just keep reading his texts and youll pick it up quickly
    yeah im really bad at off-the-cuff game

Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    SRS question OP.

To pursue further. Although I haven't texted any girl in this thread. Have only texted maybe 10-15 girls out of all the numbers I've ever pulled off tinder.

Originally Posted by MushuMiles View Post
    you actually takin these girls out to minigolf n drinks? i should start doin that
    Nope. I did take out one girl to dinner off tinder, but we had mutual friends and had seen each other around before. Read the tinder thread if interested

JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JennaTailia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good chit OP, this is hilarious.

IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) IknowuAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats your avi on that app OP? you must have godlike facial aesthetics to get so many match ups lol

Originally Posted by JCK28 View Post
    haha IN for update and pics of her.
    She isn't playing along well, i'm trying though

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like OP because he does all of this for the misc and not to get laid...true non FA
    No soda crew
    Always pick 5 crew
    Time to cut crew
    Photography crew

phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000) phillyfreak7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good thread, in
    355 Bench
    565 Dead
    520 Parallel Box Squat

Page 4 all sent

dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dltpjr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    luv dis thread
    **Only sh!ts in sparkling water crew**

JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JCK28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She isn't playing along well, i'm trying though

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wsedxz6.png[img]
    fuaaaaarrrrkkkk, give it your all mate! i have faith in you.
    And it's Arsenal,
    Arsenal FC
    the greatest team
    the world has ever seen!

**Always Pick 8 Crew.**

Originally Posted by roko79 View Post
    What if I told you I had a 2 inch penis
    She responded with "hahahah um..." and I said something about her being shallow and she blocked me

KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyDrumGuns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best two I've had luck with:

1. You remind me of my pinky toe, sooner or later I'm going to bang you on the table.

2. You remind me of a trophy bass. I don't know whether to mount you or eat you.
    Reps KY brahs on sight
    ***Always pick 4 crew***

A wolf does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

John Hancock

Originally Posted by JCK28 View Post
    fuaaaaarrrrkkkk, give it your all mate! i have faith in you.

If I pull this off you owe me a buncha noods of yourself