slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000)

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey 3 flavors

Big thanks to Mike & the guys at Cellucor for sending me their COR-Performance Whey protein to taste test. I got three flavors : Whipped Vanilla, Molten Chocolate & Strawberry Milkshake.

I will base my review on profile, mixablity & taste. Taste will be the only different one.

Profile: The profile is great in my opinion, with 25g/protein, 1.5g/fat, & 3g/carb for a total of 130 calories I’d say this is a great profile. The carb – sugar/fiber varies between flavors but nothing major. 10/10

Mixability: Easily mixed in a shaker cup, I took about 1 scoop of the powder and mixed it with either water or milk and it took about 30 seconds to mix properly. I felt like it mixed better in milk vs water – gave it a good consistency/look. I did however, try the chocolate in Greek yoghurt and it took a little bit longer to mix it because I was doing it with a spoon but it did blend in well.

Taste – Strawberry: I tried this first because I’ve never had a strawberry powder before so I was curious to try this. I would rate it below vanilla because it was very different to me and new protein flavor for me. Not bad had an okay strawberry flavor but nothing that was major for me at least. I thought it was best in just plain milk.7/10

Taste – Whipped Vanilla: This was a good vanilla flavor. I don’t have a lot of experience with vanilla powders in general compared to chocolate flavor but this was not bad in water. I think it was definitely better in milk overall. Didn’t have any kind of aftertaste at all. 8/10

Taste – Chocolate: I would rate this flavor over strawberry & vanilla. I’ve had many different chocolate protein powders but hands down this had to be in the top 3 as far as taste and quality goes. There ‘s no aftertaste or any kind of chemical taste at all that I’ve had in the past with other powders. Great in milk, much better than water but non-fat Greek Yoghurt was the BEST. I a scoop in there with protein and gave me a huge amount of protein for a quick snack. I can definitely say “Chocolate Cellucor Pudding” was my favorite. 10/10

Overall, thanks Cellucor for letting me try this, definitely loved it. Solid protein powders, flavors and profile.
    GLUTA-TREN & CON-CRET

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852463

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked the whipped vanilla as well but molten chocolate is they only Cellucor whey flavor i haven't tried but your review does make me want to buy it. Awesome review!
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of people are loving the chocolate and rating it as one of their top flavors overall. Thank you for your HONEST and detailed report!