Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

class presentation tomorrow.. super nervous.

It's all I've been thinking about for months. In one of my classes we usually read out loud once a week and i just dont show up because i get so anxious that the teacher might call on me.

I did a class presentation a few weeks ago but i took two propranolol pills to chill me out and it worked very well because it hid my sweating, and my trembling voice and shaking.

Tomorrow is the day i go up and do a full on class presentation infront of like 40-50 people, i have no pills to chill me out, and im anxious as hell. My hands are super sweaty right now, and my heart rate is elevated. Usually before i have to do something like this my heart rate shoots up to like 170bpm and i sweat from my face, back, hands, arms... I shake and stutter over my words and read very slowly. The only thing i know that would be beneficial is that it is a PowerPoint and we can choose to have the lights off, but im just scared of how I will sound, and how i will be all sweaty when the presentation is over and everyone notices im super sweaty.

Also, we are one of the last groups up, so people dont have to worry about their presentations, and we give them worksheets to fill out answer about our topic, so they kinda have to pay attention the whole time.

What do brahs? Im nervous as fuuck. I feel like i might panic

EDIT: I had to go to court 2 months ago and I was anxious as **** to go.up on the stand. I felt like I was going to puke the whole time. I got up there in front of 50 people and I managed to plead without looking to nervous but I totally was (feet shaking, sweating). Also forgot to mention I get muscle twitches when I get anxious (even happens at home) also the class I have the presentation has a girl that is a bitch and she points out everyone's flaws. If she points me out I might end up leaving the class
    Last edited by Almogmon; 05-14-2013 at 08:11 AM.
    Stats:
    Bench: DB Press, 3 x 7 x 65 (each arm)
    Squat: 4 x 8 x 135
    Dead: 2 x 4 x 245

Goal stats:
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 405
    Dead: 585

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to have this aswell a few years ago , used to get sweaty the paper i read off would just shake in my hands and every1 would notice.

But you just need to keep practicing presenting infront of people, you should have really gone to those classes.

You can guarantee that 90% of the people in that class will be nervous aswell and they wont care about the way you speak or that you shake etc although it is bad for the marks.

Its just a few minutes of suffering and it will all be over so make the most of it to achieve the best marks, also for future references make sure you are comfortable with the people in the class, joke around laugh talk to different people etc that will then lead to you being able to been more comfortable when you go up to speak infront of them

Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Almogmon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can guarantee that 90% of the people in that class will be nervous aswell and they wont care about the way you speak or that you shake etc although it is bad for the marks.
    thanks for the advice. Only thing that you missed is that I mentioned almost everyone in the class did their presentation last week. My group is second to last to go up. And everyone has to pay attention to fill out the worksheets provided by me.
    Stats:

Goal stats:

Bump
    Stats:

Goal stats:

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look at like this, you can fukin dead lift 245lbs why should talking/presenting infront of a group people be hard?
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquareIceCube is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i would say that 95% will be anxious nervous OP, instead of 90%

i have to give these things lots of times and what helps me is to maintain a positive confidence body posture(even though you are faking) it will make you feel more confident because body/mind is connected like that, if you sit in an anxious position right now you will start to feel anxious nervous, same thing works for the opposite.

also i never try to remember all my words, i just remember the over all title of the topic and the main points and then i just fill the rest in with lots of chit as i speak, always remembering the main topic points so you will not be talking chit for an hour and get lost and forget what the fhuck your there talking about in the first place.

i do speaches all the time and it works, also take your time theres no rush to finish, take little couple of sec breaks to break up a paragraph, it will make more sense to THEM then.

*shoulders back, head up, hands apart (or place them behind your back) <--- that looks super confident.
    -bnch: 35kg
    -sqt:35kg
    -dlf:35kg

-
    i should have bought more than 35kg brahs.
    -banned from the 'female forum' crew*