Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up High protein treats that we love

Since everyone seem to be on a cut, I figured we could all share recipes and make eating more enjoyable...

I am having Natural Yogurt + 1 scoop of ON chocolate casein as a post-workout meal... Yummy!

Attached Images

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yum! I like to mix raspberry Greek yogurt with a scoop of chocolate whey and freeze it. It's almost like ice cream lol.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    um reese cheesecake from the cheesecake factory and a protein shake.
    amidoingitright?
    IG: kenneth_prime

Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on possible protein snacks i can snack on . So far i've been only eatting Greek Yogurt with some random fruits i put in nothing special.

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Addicted to Slim Jim's- a quick 6 grams, trail mix- gettin that healthy fat, and some company makes those 10 g granola bars, Nature Valley I think. My fave is like most of u- 1/3 scoop of chocolate protein powder in Greek yogurt; love that idea of freezing it. Going to try the dried peanut butter.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love mixing a half packet of Starbucks via instant coffee, a spoonful of cocoa powder, and 2 packets of sweetener into plain Greek yogurt.

I love quest bars, especially the choco chip cookie dough.

I like to roll up deli meat (turkey or ham) and cheese and microwave it
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My protein shake is yummy, and I have one or two of these every week:

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sultanak View Post
    my protein shake is yummy, and i have one or two of these every week:
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g308lqdrfec/tnk6lwig83i/aaaaaaaajxk/ubr33zjtgyo/s1600/bolthouse%2bfarms%2bprotein%2bplus%2bmango%2bprote in%2bshake.jpg[img]
    holy hnggggg

me gusta

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    holy hnggggg

me gusta
    Comes in chocolate, too. Obviously has more calories in it, though.

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Comes in chocolate, too. Obviously has more calories in it, though.
    Do I want? Yes
    Is this available in Australia? No

I swear I live in the wrong country.. for numerous reasons :|

Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    Do I want? Yes
    Is this available in Australia? No

I swear I live in the wrong country.. for numerous reasons :|
    There there. *hugs*

You could always move.

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    Yum! I like to mix raspberry Greek yogurt with a scoop of chocolate whey and freeze it. It's almost like ice cream lol.
    That sounds HEAVENLY.

I made this today - not a glamorous pic, ate half of it before deciding I should take a picture of it! I've had bad luck with protein powder pancake recipes, so this one doesn't have any and it was PERFECT.

1/2 C cottage cheese (I used 4%)
    1/2 C oats
    1/2 C egg whites
    1/4 t cinnamon
    1/4 t baking powder

I threw in chocolate chips.

Blend oats in a blender so it is like a flour, add rest of ingredients, blend til smooth. Cook on a spray-greased pan just like a pancake. Made 2 big fluffy ones for me and they were SO good!

Macros for the whole batch, minus the chocolate chips were 307 cal, 32C / 6 F / 31 P!
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ahhh my kinda thread! I love trying new recipes out! Wish I could post pics. pwnt.

1) Oat/flax/protein cookies

In a bowl:
    1. Smash 2 bananas
    2. 2 cups rolled oats
    3. 2 scoops Whey protein
    3. generous amounts of cinnamon
    4. 3 tbsps flax seed
    5. ( feel free to add nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit to the mix)
    6. mix ingredients together well
    7. Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet, grab some of the mix and roll into balls, press down flat
    8. Bake at 350 for 20 mins.

2) Chickpea protein cookies

IN A BLENDER PULSE:
    1.1 can of drained chickpeas, 1/4 cup light coconut milk + 1 tsp of vanilla extract
    2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and mix in 2 tbsps almond butter, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 egg whites, 2 scoops whey protein powder, 1 cup oat flour
    3. Mix ingredients well!
    4. stir in 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp pumpkin spice (feel free to add mini dark chocolate chips)
    5. lay parchment paper on cookie sheet, scoop batter with table spoon and place on sheet
    6. bake at 350 for 15 mins.

3) Fruity Protein Pancakes!

IN A BLENDER PULSE:
    1. 1 cup oat flour
    2. 1 egg
    3.2 cups unsweetened almond milk
    4.1 banana
    5.1 cup blueberries
    6.2 scoops whey protein
    7.2 tbsps flax seed
    8.1 cup apple sauce
    9. Once batter is mixed, scoop the batter with your 1/4 measuring cup and place onto frying pan.
    10. flip em, stack em, eat em!

4) Chocolate Chip Protein cookies! **got these from a guy on instagram (SO GOOD)**
    FIRST BOWL MIX:
    1.1 cup oats
    2. 2 scoops whey protein
    3. 1 tsp baking soda
    4.1/2 cup stevia
    5.1 tsp cinnamon
    6.1/4 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips
    SECOND BOWL MIX:
    1.6 tsp coconut oil
    2.1 tsp vanilla extract
    3.1 egg
    **Once the wet ingredients are all mixed, add the mixture to the dry ingredients, mix well, roll cookies into balls, place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake at 350 for 8-10 mins.**

LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaLuna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yummmm
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post

Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Protein Pancake recipe:

1 Banana
    1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
    1 egg

Cooked with coconut oil and topped with peanut butter...

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Psychoelectric View Post
    Protein Pancake recipe:

1 Banana
    1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
    1 egg

Cooked with coconut oil and topped with peanut butter...
    My fave pancake recipe ever is banana + egg, so I will have to try with protein!

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does the protein powder sweeten the GY enough for you? I've never used protein powder, but I might start, as I'm having difficulty meeting my protein minimums every day. As it stands, I regularly enjoy GY w/ fresh strawberries at night. Thinking about adding some chocolate whey to it. Thoughts?

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love putting mio in my greek yogurt. Tastes like gogurt and makes me feel like a kid again

Also, greek yogurt "cookie dough ice cream". Banana, greek yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla whey, and a few dark chocolate chips. I like to only partially freeze it....omg. heaven.

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This man's cheesecake:

His thread here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152259963
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What I ate this morning. In love with greek yogurt.
    Attached Images

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually just mix Greek yogurt with 1 T cocoa powder and some vanilla extract and 1 packet sweetener, cut strawberries into little pieces and then put a spoonful of Greek yogurt mix down on some parchment paper on a sheet; place a strawberry piece on it; cover with more yogurt to coat the strawberry. It's like ice cream bites. They take forever to eat, too.

I also sometimes don't do strawberries but put some RF unsweetened shredded coconut into the yogurt and just dollop it out like frozen macaroons. (if I haven't hit my fat for the day). Or crushed hazelnuts for a kind of Nutella feel.

Actually, any combo of yogurt + flavoring + fruit is fairly awesome.

Or sometimes I'd take Greek yogurt and chop up frozen bananas and some chocolate into it. Are we all yogurt-loving female stereotypes, or what? :P

Oh wait, sometimes I'll do cottage cheese with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Toasted almonds or other nuts if I'm really into it. Actually, sometimes that's breakfast.

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    My protein shake is yummy, and I have one or two of these every week:
    where do I find this?

Originally Posted by 5more View Post
    where do I find this?
    What grocery stores do you have in your area? I've seen those in our usual grocery store (Kroger, Giant Eagle, Biggs, Meijer) usually in the produce section where the bagged lettuce is, with all the other Naked and Odwalla juices Or sometimes they're in the health food section in the refrigerated part! i love their carrot juice.

BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000) BalhamBeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Similar to the first post, I mix protein (the company I use does a lot of gorgeous flavours such as chocolate nut, chocolate caramel, mocha, banoffee and more) with quark, a soft low fat cheese, and then freeze it. Add a tsp of nut butter if you like to make it more indulgent. If you're doing no dairy and can get hold of coconut milk yogurt, that works too.
    Current log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149169243

Now cutting!