slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000) slammindesi is just really nice. (+1000)

Cellucor P6 Black Review

Big thanks to Mike & the guys from Cellucor and Cellucor for giving me a chance to run their new product P6 black.

I ran this for 4 weeks with the recommended 3 capsules (1 serving)/day dose. You could take 2 doses/day but I stuck with only 1 dose to run it for a full 4 weeks. I usually popped three pills 30-45 minutes first thing in the morning before going to the gym on workout days and three pills first thing on rest days.

Endurance I noticed that after 10 days on P6 I had more endurance during my workouts. I would be able to push out a couple reps more than normal with less rest time in between rest. This allowed me to do more – I added 1-2 exercises depending on the body part worked out.

Focus Focus was great, I think this and the increased endurance made me feel like I was able to get a lot accomplished in a shorter period of time. My mind didn’t wander when working out, I was “in the zone.”

Strength This was really great because I’ve been eating in a deficient currently but my strength was going up. Correct me if I’m wrong but this is good right? : ) Isn’t this what everyone wants when trying to shed some weight? It hasn’t been anything drastic but been steady going up and I don’t feel like I can’t lift heavier weight because I haven’t had “enough” to eat.

I did manage to lose about 6lbs while on P6 while strength went up. I’ve really tuned into my diet and now I’m very careful about what I eat more than ever. I did notice some acne on my back that lingers here and there but nothing crazy.
    Overall experience was good, I’m satisfied and thank the guys at Cellucor for allowing me to try this product out.

OVERALL 9/10
    GLUTA-TREN & CON-CRET

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852463

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome results. down 6 pounds and up in strength? A dream come true man. Thank you for your run and detail.