jon7chow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscletech Phase8 - New User!

Just received some Phase8 that I ordered from the store. Training for a GranFondo later this year and need to build my muscles up for it.

So far, I've tried one serving of the stuff. Mixes very well and tastes good. I have very little powders to compare too, but no clumping like other ones i've had.

Just out of curiosity, why are the bottles shipped half empty? Not that I doubt that there is 2lbs in each tub, but the tub is basically half empty. Why not just fill it up?

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's how most protein tubs are, wouldn't say 1/2 empty though.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're sold by weight not volume, why would they fill it up and give you 1lb more free?

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    They're sold by weight not volume, why would they fill it up and give you 1lb more free?
    Why not have a smaller container with the same weight? Why not sell a 3lb in the current 2lb container? In the interest of being a bit more eco-friendly... it makes no sense to package air.

buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buuddha7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jon7chow View Post
    Why not have a smaller container with the same weight? Why not sell a 3lb in the current 2lb container? In the interest of being a bit more eco-friendly... it makes no sense to package air.
    It's all about how it looks on the shelf. If I'm selling protein in 2lb tubs that look like 3lb tubs and you are selling protein in 2lb tubs that look like 2lb tubs I guarantee you that I will sell a lot more protein.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A lot of things don't make sense.. answer to all is money.

DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamianBlane is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Marketing. Because bigger is better in a consumer's eye.

I mean I'm going to end up condensing two containers into one. Its just a lot of waste. I realize that in this market "bigger is better"... but I rather have less wasted space so I can have more things on the shelves.

Either way, the product tastes good. Excited to try it on a long term basis.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Glad you like it. What flavor did you get?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean I'm going to end up condensing two containers into one. Its just a lot of waste. I realize that in this market "bigger is better"... but I rather have less wasted space so I can have more things on the shelves.

im sure it has something to do with the shipping also because when they are in airplanes they compress/decompress

But whatever the reason im glad you enjoy it
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Glad you like it. What flavor did you get?
    Curious about this as well.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

Got Vanilla. Took advantage of the b1g1 promo a couple weeks back and got 4x2lbs of Vanilla. I wanted to get a chocolate one too, but couldn't do a mix and match on the deal and I rather use Vanilla for smoothies.

I'm very surprised how well it mixed. Just with a spoon in a glass of water... poof, gone. No clumps to speak of. (I realize using a mixer bottle is better, but I was lazy last night)

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Got Vanilla. Took advantage of the b1g1 promo a couple weeks back and got 4x2lbs of Vanilla. I wanted to get a chocolate one too, but couldn't do a mix and match on the deal and I rather use Vanilla for smoothies.

I'm very surprised how well it mixed. Just with a spoon in a glass of water... poof, gone. No clumps to speak of. (I realize using a mixer bottle is better, but I was lazy last night)
    Vanilla is one the best in the industry. Very versatile. It's currently BOGO again.. pick up some chocolate.

Probably burn through a couple tubs of the Vanilla before I get more. So far i'm happy with the purchase. Hoping it will help my body recover after long bike rides. Training for a 122km ride with about 1700m in climbing.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vanilla is my favourite flavour. So much win.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com