Closed Thread
    Misc. Greatest Hero Brah Yelapoo's Avatar
    Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100) Yelapoo is not very well liked. (-100)

Exclamation Misc. Presidential Election

Misc brahs and ****s,

It is my dream for brahs to start thread and not be called ****s, it is my dream for everyone to have rep of over 9000 it is my dream of every ******* eventually becoming a brah. My brahs and brahets, I am running for president of Misc. A change is needed. As your dictator and ruler I will rule with an iron fist.

Why vote for me you may ask yourself as you gently brush your hair. Well *******, I am the greatest leader you could ever want. Im a god damn artist, I have created over 500 Mona Lisa's during the last millennium - I have went by many nicknames Vlad the Impaler, Adolf Phitler, Rex Power Coins, That North or South Korean guy that recently died or something, Vladimir Putin, Brack Bama. I have created many outstanding works such as pants, lights, 911s, credit cards, cats and dogs. I am the greatest homophone on the planet. I like chicks, I'm a chicken too. I like parties, raping, romantic bull**** and to be most awesome. Im so ****ing awesome and sexy.

Join my campaign and you'll be most awesome and be able to suck my dick.

Yelapoo 2012. VOTE or get an Abe Lincoln.

Also vote for me because I'm so ****ing SEXY.