Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Phentermine 37mg (adipex)+ 400mg Caffine+ Ketosis+ HIT cardio= God mode

2 scoops pre workout (teaspoon salt), .5 shake during and 500mg Potassium, shake after.

I wanted to feel crazy amped and set a new personal best in HIT Cardio swimming.

It worked! I swam 5.8 Km in about 2.3 hours. Pushing myself to the max or at least doing perfect form! I was burnning up, My skin was so flushed, i was sweating like crazy, Suprised the water in the pool didnt all evaporate! Ha!

Damn best work out yet, Ill do it again to!
    Last edited by Twconklin; 05-13-2013 at 04:08 AM.
    Theirs no such thing as mental fitness with out physical fitness.

Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fbeckenbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Twconklin View Post
    Is this per scoop or two scoops?

Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Fbeckenbauer View Post
    Is this per scoop or two scoops?
    I take the Phentermine once pre workout. Not every scoop. Damn that would be crazy though.

The scoops are just 30g whey isolate.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That much caffeine on top of Phentermine? Do you even have a prescriptino for it?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    That much caffeine on top of Phentermine? Do you even have a prescriptino for it?

Well I wanted to get a crazy pump, Ill try again, maybe 200mg caffeine but with 2-3 tbs of coconut oil (CO give me jitters of energy)

Yes i have a prescription for it.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

My gf has a script to that. I took one with coffee before work... Holy crap. My. Cawk disappeared. Other than that side effect it is god like

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    My gf has a script to that. I took one with coffee before work... Holy crap. My. Cawk disappeared. Other than that side effect it is god like
    Prescription Stims tend to do that.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why the fawk would u do this

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A crazy pump is far from ideal if you're trying to have perfect form while swimming.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    Why the fawk would u do this
    I wanted to experiment, Try some stim.

Well its that or ephedrine, or bumping my caffeine to like 600mg. 400mg in the gym or swimming has no effect.

Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    I swim in a s**** which kinda hugs your junk, but my dude was still present. I dont know what i would do with my self if he disappeared. :O

Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000) Geoforce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    A crazy pump is far from ideal if you're trying to have perfect form while swimming.
    Might be the first I've heard of looking for a pump while swimming.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Plus that pump was probably from a ****load of vascular resistance