Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    We have a Crossfit esque gym at work and I saw this guy showing this chick how to do a clean.

She had decent form and I was going over to offer a suggestion, but she told me she is going to listen to the 'Crossfit coach', which mind you is a 2 day seminar and you shell out $1000. I've actually trained with Olympic weightlifters who compete on an international circuit, not some Crossfit hack. Makes me rage how arrogant many Crossfiters are.

Needless to say, I used their equipment to do some cleans and snatches and the 'coaches' were impressed that I was doing it right. Whatevs...

I think the appeal of it is doing the WODs in a group makes it 'fun'.

If I told a Crossfit chick how much I deadlift I doubt they'd be impressed because they don't know WTF I'm talking about and probably would confuse it with another lift.
    If you were shelling out $1000, you'd listen to the crossfit "hack" too. LOL

Like I said above, crossfit is good for beginners. After that, move on. People do find it fun and alot of the time the "social" aspect of it plays a big role. You work out as a group and alot of people who work all day and have no time to meet people see this as a good thing.

phuking up the fitness industry? Yeah, it probably is. Nothing we can do about it though but complain.

Registered User JewishSuperHero's Avatar
    JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JewishSuperHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crossfit is f**king up the fitness industry dude.
    Can you elaborate? The only people I see doing it at my gym are fat girls and small gym noobs. I feel like if they weren't doing CrossFit then they'd be doing P90X instead.

Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000) Vasilyevich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrJohnLocke View Post
    stopped reading there
    You can read? Worthless response.

Registered Snapchat King squeak419's Avatar
    squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squeak419 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JewishSuperHero View Post
    Can you elaborate? The only people I see doing it at my gym are fat girls and small gym noobs. I feel like if they weren't doing CrossFit then they'd be doing P90X instead.
    Tomorrow I'll wake up, do some P90X, meet a really nice girl, have some really nice sex, and she's gonna scream out: 'This is Great' (Oh my God, this is great!).

All i can think of when i hear P90X...

It ruffles my jeffersons.

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vasilyevich View Post
    <--- Not a crossfitter.

I do believe you should train for functional fitness, as well as strength and aesthetics. With that said, I believe that if you incorporate crossfit into your normal routine you will get results and "ground hog day" will not set in. Muscle confusion and intensity play a big role in size, strength and endurance gain.

For people who have never worked out before, it's a good place to start. Aside from kipping pullups (phuking stupid, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE REASON FOR THOSE THINGS ARE), compound movements are properly learned at a crossfit gym (box). Normally beginners are forced to learn proper squat form, deadlift form, cleans etc. on their own and it isn't easy.

There is a place for crossfit, but it isn't everything. Rich froning (current CF games mens champ) doesn't do only crossfit during training. He incorporates lots of strength training into his routine as well.
    *******, protein confusion is where its at, gfto with your bro-science
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can read? Worthless response.
    You spewed total broscience.

lmao ^^^ wizard.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you were shelling out $1000, you'd listen to the crossfit "hack" too. LOL

Like I said above, crossfit is good for beginners. After that, move on. People do find it fun and alot of the time the "social" aspect of it plays a big role. You work out as a group and alot of people who work all day and have no time to meet people see this as a good thing.

phuking up the fitness industry? Yeah, it probably is. Nothing we can do about it though but complain.
    Yes it's a group think mentality. I cringe at that. IDK I might sound super passionate about it.

It attracts those who find fitness as a 'chore', hence why I equate it as a fad in the industry and I hope it goes. The affiliate w/ Crossfit that was offering The Paleo Solution grilled Crossfit as a whole. Used to be good until it blew up and people were getting newbies doing advanced lifts without learning proper form thus getting injured.

Originally Posted by JewishSuperHero View Post
    Nah P90X is a good intro to fitness I think actually.

back to the superiority of Crossfitters. Ask any of the regular posters in my thread - Misc Strength Crew. Linzzz used to post there periodically with her smug Crossfit comments and argue about lifts to people in my thread that competed in strength sports or are athletes. Needless to say she doesn't post in there any more.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rnkx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not all bad

GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there's a bunch of strong crossfitters. and the average douchebag bodybuilder is probably even lamer than the average douchbag crossfitter.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rnkx View Post
    Not all bad

props

- GZA "4th Chamber"

GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GFinaComa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Olympic Weightlifting isn't popular in the US. There's not much popularity in strength sports in the US unfortunately.

I see your point. It does introduce different methodologies of training to people, but as a former Oly lifting coach who taught me oly lifts, they are doing it wrong. High volume oly lifts is doing it wrong. Also you're not going to learn how to do that crap in two days and coach someone.

Maybe I take it a bit more serious because I take strength sports seriously.
    so you "take strength sports seriously" but are unaware that they don't all do highrep oly lifts? are you also unaware that a bunch of usaw members teach crossfit seminars?

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let them spread

more sloots in the gym

more gyms with olympic equipment

they'll kill themselves eventually anyway
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Originally Posted by GFinaComa View Post
    so you "take strength sports seriously" but are unaware that they don't all do highrep oly lifts? are you also unaware that a bunch of usaw members teach crossfit seminars?
    As is Dave Tate, Marc Ripptoe, etc. Yes I'm aware of that and SOME Crossfit gyms do it right because they don't have to adhere to the WODs, etc. Some are simply franchises. I get that, but many take that knowledge from the industry best and somehow mess things up.

Also please don't patronize me by quoting the strength sports quote.

Originally Posted by Sergis View Post
    let them spread

more sloots in the gym

more gyms with olympic equipment

they'll kill themselves eventually anyway
    You have a point

- GZA "4th Chamber"

ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000) ryantatarniuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rnkx View Post
    Not all bad

I'd break my penis off that ass

GOD DAMN
    ***Canadian Crew***

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    crossfit

more like notfit

wut
    Twinkcel fitness log

God Creating Descendants Olympia2018's Avatar
    Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Olympia2018 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GFinaComa View Post
    there's a bunch of strong crossfitters. and the average douchebag bodybuilder is probably even lamer than the average douchbag crossfitter.

OP I found the virus
    Eating "clean" doesn't mean eating "healthy"

Eating "healthy" doesn't mean=muscle mass-Olympia2018

Yeah Baby! Yeah!!!-800 pound deadlift

At weddings all the old ppl say "you're next". At funeral's I tell them "you're next"

Loony, Team_punishment, Desi_guy, yiamsomebody, Nutsy, Camel Jockey, Tattbrah, Ipushfatkids, ScubaStevo crew*

MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000) MattySinz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Crossdresser checking in. Wut
    A true narcissistic contrarian yippie!

AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AVOJAMACADA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lols half the people I know that jumped on the wagon are off now. another fad..not that I care. its generally a goog thang!

its just funny they preach to me while years ago they used to bug me for hitting the gym at midnight etc. regardless I still make em look like cross eyed armless children.
    Habit is powerfull and custom can Kill.

Niceness FTW.

VEGhed #444.

grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    your workout is my warm up

etc etc etc

brb $250 a month membership fee at crossfit gym in my area.

you gotta be one stupid kunt to fall for this ****.

Registered User IntermittentFap's Avatar
    IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IntermittentFap has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seembrah View Post
    crossfit is producing fine sloots

Andreia brazier isnt a crossfit chick...idk about the other girls but my best guess would be that they're also physique models...

Originally Posted by PhilAUS View Post
    *******, protein confusion is where its at, gfto with your bro-science
    Originally Posted by MrJohnLocke View Post
    You spewed total broscience.

lmao ^^^ wizard.
    Do you two *******s have anything to contribute to this thread? Probably not. One of you has NO phukin avi (PU$$Y) and the other one has a photo of his small arse arm. Seeing as how I can sling alot more weight than both you *******s, GTFO.

TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDeeJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by seembrah View Post

not a single one of these HBB's are crossfitters, unfortunately.

I don't mind crossfit in some principles but the elitism, smugness and superiorty they think they have really rustles my jimmmies.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you care? im glad more people are lifting. I hope it becomes bigger, srs.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Originally Posted by TheDeeJ View Post
    not a single one of these HBB's are crossfitters, unfortunately.

I don't mind crossfit in some principles but the elitism, smugness and superiorty they think they have really rustles my jimmmies.
    Second part is what bugs me a lot. I mentioned two examples of that happening, one on this forum.

Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    why do you care? im glad more people are lifting. I hope it becomes bigger, srs.
    I've explained more than one why I care.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrJohnLocke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you two *******s have anything to contribute to this thread? Probably not. One of you has NO phukin avi (PU$$Y) and the other one has a photo of his small arse arm. Seeing as how I can sling alot more weight than both you *******s, GTFO.
    Lol so rustled. Your avi is pointless, absolutely pointless.Ironically, we called you out, as you had nothing to contribute to this thread with your broscience. Judging by your estrogen fuelled response I doubt you can sling any weight at all. Your hostility is telling of your fragile ego.

2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2Milkz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let me tell you brahs something...you think you have it bad having to deal with crossfitters at work/online....I actually have to share a gym with these people.

brb, can't do squats because there is a line of *******s doing deadlifts in the rack
    brb, bout to do seated cable rows...where's the double-grip attachment? oh, crossfit *******s have it straddled over a chinup bar doing wacky pullups
    brb, afraid to use stretching area in fear that I'll get hit by a medicine ball that's been ricocheted off a basketball hoop
    Mardy Prat Crew
    Deployed Crew
    Lifts with Over-the-Ear Headphones Crew

KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KiDGiB will become famous soon enough. (+50)

stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stevarius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Olympic Weightlifting isn't popular in the US. There's not much popularity in strength sports in the US unfortunately.

I see your point. It does introduce different methodologies of training to people, but as a former Oly lifting coach who taught me oly lifts, they are doing it wrong. High volume oly lifts is doing it wrong. Also you're not going to learn how to do that crap in two days and coach someone.

Maybe I take it a bit more serious because I take strength sports seriously.
    It's not about how they teach them, it's just that they are exposed to the lifts. Some people are converting from crossfit and taking real weightlifting seriously.

It's basically just showing them a hint of it and seeking more people for the sport. Foot in the door...
    Last edited by stevarius; 05-13-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    Always pick 4 crew :(
    Too lazy to update avi crew.

Anyway back on track

I'm a trainer OP and I compete for business with a local crossfit gym/box

Here's a thread I made on the subject, where lots of miscers who train at crossfit gave their opinions on what makes crossfit different (or not)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3544201&page=1

swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always thought it was gay as phuck, but I went and did a workout for free at my cousins crossfit gym the other day and it's not even bad

The workout changes every day, this is the one I did

Warm up:
    Jump rope for like 5 mins then an 800m run

Strength:
    5x5 back squats going up in weight each set

Actual Workout:
    400m run
    30 box jumps on a 30" box
    30 wall ball squats (squat with a 30lb medicine ball, throw it up above the 8' high line they have painted, catch, repeat)

Then you repeat 5 times as fast as you can, it was timed and there was a 30 min cap

Definitely not going to do much for you as far as bodybuilding/powerlifting goes but it's good for cardio and functional sh*t. Most miscers probably couldn't do it (srs)
    USMC