Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Asian brahs gtfih need to vent (srs)

Disregard age listed, its off by a few years and also disregard the info under my username

alright how the phukk u guys deal with your parents comparing you to your other family members or neighbors/friends ? Everything I seem to do they compare me against my cousins. My cousin just got into Stanford this past week and my mom has been nagging me to death calling me lazy,dumb, unmotivated, and everything. I did well in college and had a tough major and now on gap year before graduate school. Im probably gonna extend it one more year before going back to school.

But ya how do u deal with it , they driving me crazy and making me feel hella depressed. Brb cousin at stanford, cousin at ucla medical school, cousin at ucsf dental school, cousins that are engineers for boeing,pharmacists,investment bankers for JP Morgan, consultants, and doctors.

this shyte is driving me crazy. I need some feedback. Can only relate to asians,indians, and arabs/persians. White people probably dont know these feels. "keeping up with the jones" for white people is elaborating on how many exclusive country clubs you go to, what car you drive, and how big is your house. Keeping up with the jones for Asians is how many AP tests did your child pass, how many schools your child got into, how prestigious the job your child has.
    **Oriental Master Race CREW**
    **California Patriot CREW**
    **Reps Azn miscers on sight CREW**

PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000) PeenutButtah is a name known to all. (+5000)

GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) GangaBanga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your 24 brah, stop whining and move out if you can't take the heat nomsayin

thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pokemon trainer? Y NO POKEMON MASTER?!
    Soda free/Pork free
    USAF

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i suggest not caring about other people's words.. people run their mouths to get emotional reactions out of people, your parents are getting one from you so they're gonna continue

Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chasingmoney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just be like I'm different yh I'm different Middle finger up to my competition, u should be fine after that

liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000) liore22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    i suggest not caring about other people's words.. people run their mouths to get emotional reactions out of people, your parents are getting one from you so they're gonna continue
    tough to not care about what my parents think. I live with them and they are very influential in my life, as I assume most parents are in their childrens life.
    Originally Posted by Chasingmoney View Post
    Just be like I'm different yh I'm different Middle finger up to my competition, u should be fine after that
    you don't do that to your parents. Thats phukked up
    Originally Posted by GangaBanga View Post
    Your 24 brah, stop whining and move out if you can't take the heat nomsayin
    age is wrong bro. I made this acct in hs when it was recommended to not give out any personal info over the internet. Im a few years younger.

Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Neg_Train has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by liore22 View Post
    Disregard age listed, its off by a few years and also disregard the info under my username

alright how the phukk u guys deal with your parents comparing you to your other family members or neighbors/friends ? Everything I seem to do they compare me against my cousins. My cousin just got into Stanford this past week and my mom has been nagging me to death calling me lazy,dumb, unmotivated, and everything. I did well in college and had a tough major and now on gap year before graduate school. Im probably gonna extend it one more year before going back to school.

But ya how do u deal with it , they driving me crazy and making me feel hella depressed. Brb cousin at stanford, cousin at ucla medical school, cousin at ucsf dental school, cousins that are engineers for boeing,pharmacists,investment bankers for JP Morgan, consultants, and doctors.

this shyte is driving me crazy. I need some feedback. Can only relate to asians,indians, and arabs/persians. White people probably dont know these feels. "keeping up with the jones" for white people is elaborating on how many exclusive country clubs you go to, what car you drive, and how big is your house. Keeping up with the jones for Asians is how many AP tests did your child pass, how many schools your child got into, how prestigious the job your child has.
    You sure they're not trying to inspire you?

People are different. Not everybody can get into HYSP(ivy leagues). You just have to make the best out of your situation.

Live for yourself. Trying to become someone else is only going to make you unhappy.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who gives a chit. I'm asian, my parents always wanted me to go to uni, I'd be lying if I said they didn't compare me to family friends and cousins though but for the most part I feel like I was raised in more of a western way. But honestly I don't care what they think when it comes to chit like that...I do what I like to do. I don't know what your parents are like but if they are actually decent parents then they will actually appreciate your effort if you're trying hard.

woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It amazes me how much people care about what others think.. even family. Live life by your own standards. College degree doesn't define you as a person.. your brainwashed mind needs to realize that.

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ caring what they have to say. yet all your cousins are working for people that didn't do nearly as well in academics i guarantee you.

funny thing about that is that you can be the smartest kunt or the most hard working kunt, but in the end if you are a sheep that can't think outside the box, you will end up working for someone else and kissing ass like a fkin dog.

learn to think for yourself

fk 9-5
    fk working for others
    fk living up to other peoples expectations, live up to ur own (but they better be good *******)

i've been in uni for less than a year and i'm already noticing how the majority of people's goals are just to graduate uni and get a decent paying job and settle down.

but who was ambition? who was drive?

why do only a few people strive for ceo 10k/day while the rest are only satisfied with sht pay and "decent" paying job? sure they want it, but do they try to go for ceo 10k/day? no they dont because they cant think outside the box like fking sheep stuck in a pen.

/rant
    Last edited by tetrasarin; 05-12-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro just sit and have an adult conversation with them. They may be Asian and strict but still your parents and if you tell them how them saying those things make you feel then I'm sure if they love you they will stop. Being Asian I realize that most Asian parents bring over their culture and force it into their kids but then instead of the kids being adults and talking to their parents they just bish and moan about how their parents are overbearing.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Logic Crew

Positive Crew

Actually believe that we all can make it if we want it bad enough crew

Registered Ectomorph AlwaysAware's Avatar
    AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlwaysAware is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're thinking about this the wrong way. Yes it can be annoying listening to nagging all the time trust me bro I know the feel (chinese brah checking in). But it's a sign of maturity and overall 100x better to take advice like that and learn from it. You should strive to be better like people who are more successful instead of being bitter about it. I used to always be bitter but now I'm like fuark gotta catch up and use it to fuel my motivation.

Also, if your parents see that you're bitter about it you can bet your ching chong potato they're going to harass you 10x more.
    --JDKeystone is my 10/10 Crew--
    CickSunt is going to kick cancer in the balls crew

69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000) 69Lbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yuuu stop lifting and study noooooowww(asian mom voice)

Originally Posted by woahhh View Post
    It amazes me how much people care about what others think.. even family. Live life by your own standards. College degree doesn't define you as a person.. your brainwashed mind needs to realize that.
    I told them. They want me to become a doctor or pharmacist. They nag me every day and say its still not too late to go back and take the pre req then take MCAT.They won't listen

Originally Posted by Neg_Train View Post
    You sure they're not trying to inspire you?

People are different. Not everybody can get into HYSP(ivy leagues). You just have to make the best out of your situation.

Live for yourself. Trying to become someone else is only going to make you unhappy.
    they want me to go to a prestigious university or become a doctor/pharmacist. They want to brag about me because thats what asians do. its all about status. They nagging me nonstop its pissing me off im about to phukking headbutt em

Originally Posted by Kenjisama View Post
    Bro just sit and have an adult conversation with them. They may be Asian and strict but still your parents and if you tell them how them saying those things make you feel then I'm sure if they love you they will stop. Being Asian I realize that most Asian parents bring over their culture and force it into their kids but then instead of the kids being adults and talking to their parents they just bish and moan about how their parents are overbearing.
    already did. They won't listen. They want me to become a doctor or pharmacist so they can brag about me to family friends and coworkers.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I seriously hate those type of parents who try to force chit onto their kids... i.e. making them go to med school and becoming doctors. They'll be likely to end up having lived a miserable life if they even get through med school and become doctors and having a chitty attitude whilst working.

DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrBroscientist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can be whatever you want.

Dermatologist, surgeon, GP...

frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Start a business online or start something and CEO 10k/day. That'll show em.
    For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers & fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, & other rescue workers who rushed in to help others & lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back & made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, years from now, we will remember.

YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't see why u mad tho. Stop being a beta and just do your thing.

I love talking to those asian parents op! They either lie and I see it or they showboat. I just go along with their bs. Some of those lies makes me rofl.
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Number of times banned: 3

woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I told them. They want me to become a doctor or pharmacist. They nag me every day and say its still not too late to go back and take the pre req then take MCAT.They won't listen
    Parents don't listen bro. They have their own ideas and don't want to hear what you have to say. Just do you and if they don't approve so be it.

grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    *****, are you in the 8th grade?

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah but can your cousins squat 400 pounds?

[QUOTE=YellowOnYellow;1070710671]I don't see why u mad tho. Stop being a beta and just do your thing.[/QUOTE

mad cuz they dont support me and call me a failure when i got a 3.7 every semester and good internships. They won't stop. They tell me to change my major on a constant basis. They tell me to go back to school to do pre req for pharmacy or medical school. Its better I be beta than alpha, cuz if i was alpha i would head butt them for nagging me so damn much. Really just killing any motivation or optimism i may have. They don't support anything I do. Just laugh and tell me to become a doctor.

z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000) z-iron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how aboot you just move out and stop talking to your parents

eventually they'll try to contact you and say they're sorry
    and if they don't, you get to go on living your life. win-win
    *cucked by life crew*

genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chinese brah checking in. I know this feel of asian parents.. pushing their children to be mediocre. If there's anything about asian culture, it's that they always go by the play it safe and take no risks ideology. Fuk that, my parents give me chit all the time for bodybuilding or wanting to do daring things that typical asian-american brahs don't usually do, etc.

Do you, start your own CEO 10k/day business and prove what your value really is. It is what you make of it.. sure those other kids your parents nag about may be investment bankers, doctors, lawyers.. but their just sheep playing it safe. Take the risk, plunge, and show them that you're better than all of them.

grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000) grunt88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats your major, im curious?

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell them to lower their expectations, ask them why they havn't achieved such things, you are doing this for your own benefit,not theirs, ect...

Parents are from Russia, dad is high-level engineer, and I dont have a math brain lol. Going for med in Community college, but cousins are all going to Ivy league schools.

HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000) HY314 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Be Alpha, AKA the kid your aunts and uncles compare their kids to. Btw you're not a real Asian. Asian parents don't care how many AP tests their kid passed; they care how many AP tests their kid got a 5 on.
    My Reviews and Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152226283

Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iggyefex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im asian and I don't know these feels at all. My parents support me in whatever I decide to do.

huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000)
    just get your PhD that way they have to call you "Doctor"

what was your major?
    The Long Road to Competition... My olympic weightlifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145925733