g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Roelly Winklaar guest posing 2013

(Emerald cup, Bellevue Washington)

Finally got it uploaded to youtube, sorry of shakiness and looking at camera - it was like my first real vid with my new gopro and I wanted to make sure it was rolling... didn't really do any editing, I may do some when I get a new computer.

Enjoy!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I was standing next to you on both sides. Great video, more so when he jumps off stage.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I was standing next to you on both sides. Great video, more so when he jumps off stage.
    haha nice it was a pretty good guest pose did you get any video? I'm currently "enhancing" with youtubes auto stabilizer / brightness so we will see if that fixes things, not sure how long it will take... It was a great show my buddy Tony Ruggiero was a judge and I didn't even know it till we were there.

I got Dugdale and McGrath but since they didn't get up close and personal I think the quality isn't even worth uploading

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I didn't know Todd Jewel was being a judge until I read it in the shows program. I was kinda of running around to much at that point. I got some, but yeah youtube uploading is slow as ever.

I was standing here at this point. That lady was funny. You could hear her the whole time.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★