Closed Thread
    Registered User burgergetsbored's Avatar
    burgergetsbored has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anybody used a Puresource nutrition product?

Hey, I've been looking into trying some ZMA's as I struggle to sleep at night and from some reviews online they may be worth a cycle to see if they help. But the main question is, I keep coming across an eBay store called puresource nutrition that appears a lot when searching for supplements on eBay and was just wondering if anyone has used them? They sell 240 ZMA tablets for £11 as opposed to 270 for £29 from myProtein. A lot cheaper! But makes you think the quality can't be the same? Cheers!

puresource ebay no : 290696234037

SweDan88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've come across pure source nutrition as well on ebay and was wondering about the quality... can imagine though that it is going to be decent as for example it is creapure in their creatine monohydrate (same as Reflex i believe). Would be good to hear from someone who has used them though. Cheers

Davjamho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Awful untrustworthy company

Having made an order and attempted a return, I have found Pure Source Nutrition to be awful.
    Their customer service pretend not to understand enquiries in order to avoid any refunds or returns. They really are dishonest, and based on this I wouldn't trust any bags of powder they sell to actually contain what they claim to.
    If they are willing to lie via email, why not on their packets?