borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

USPlabs Advanced Leaning Protein Reactions & Reviews

The question that EVERYONE is asking...

<<< WHEN AND WHERE Can I FINALLY Get My Hands On The New USPlabs Protein?!>>>

Trust us; we're just as excited as you are for that first scoop to drop into the shakers of our loyal clients! We wanted to walk you through the protocol of how to not only get this protein, but be able to secure it WELL before those not "in the know"...

Current USPlabs InnerCircle members: You know the drill... The email will arrive in your inbox with a secret link to secure your 'kit'. This time-tested method will be used once more, so sit tight... read the Beta Testing reviews and wait for the hook-up! It's coming...

NON USPlabs InnerCircle (IC) members: Our infamous IC releases are known industry wide, and like your deadlift bar with 7 plates per side,they send SHOCKWAVES when they drop! You’ll not only get early VIP access to the new USPlabs protein, but you’ll get an insane deal available to our exclusive IC members only. Very simply – sign up for the list, and we will drop you an email when we release the one-time sale link!

Signing up is free and easy at InnerCircle Signup!

----------

It’s official! The Beta Test shipments have left the building! Beta Testers should be receiving their packs very soon, some have already received!

'USPlabs Advanced Leaning Protein’ Reactions

The rules for this thread are very simple. After consuming each Beta pack, come to this thread and fill us in on your feelings thus far.

Remember to follow the mixing instructions provided on the Beta Test packaging.

Some examples of points that you could touch on, but not required to: (PLEASE feel free to add your own points if you've witness other effects)

Don’t forget to record your unboxing and first usage to be eligible for a FREE bottle!
    • What flavor did you use today?
    • On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste?
    • On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste?
    • On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture?
    • On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell?
    • On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability?
    • Did you experience any recovery changes?
    • Would you be interested in using this product in the future?
    • Please add other comments that you have.
    • Videos and Images are expected and appreciated!
    • Use #usplabsprotein on social!

Each Beta Tester should fill this short questionnaire out four times. One time for each Beta Test packet.

GIVEAWAY NOTICE!
    If you include a high-quality YouTube video with EACH of your four (4) reaction posts, you will be entered in a giveaway lottery. These videos should be of you mixing and drinking your USPlabs protein and giving your opinions/ratings along the way. Have fun with this, be creative and you may see some serious BONUS points!

On May 27th, 2013 we will select 5 of these individuals and send them two FULL bottles of The USPlabs Advanced Leaning Protein for FREE!

Thank you in advance for taking part in the most important protein innovation in industry history!

Team USPlabs

Last edited by borobulker; 05-11-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Our review is up!

Overall, this is going to be an EXCELLENT contender in the bedtime / snack space.

Totally delicious, great texture, ridiculously GOOD aftertaste, NO gas

I can't wait to test out the vanilla with my sponsored bodybuilder's input in the next couple of videos.
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Review #2 -- Chocolate Cake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP1u8eajvSo

What flavor did you use today? Chocolate
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 9/10 --> mix of Devil's Food/Brownies IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Absolutely DELICIOUS
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend.
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Not as strong as the vanilla IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? 10/10 no problems
    Did you experience any recovery changes? No increased Recovery from a protein powder
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Hands down YES!
    Please add other comments that you have.
    This Reminds me of a mix between a Devil's Food Chocolate and brownie. Both would compliment this flavor well. Overall this is the #1 flavor between the vanilla and the chocolate. This is just incredible. USP labs Chocolate > Vanilla (in my opinion they did an outstanding job nailing this flavor! Simply INCREDIBLE!

Review #1 - Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Pudding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yKbvDjwEnA

What flavor did you use today? Vanilla Ice Cream
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 8.5/10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? I found little to no after taste
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Creamier than expect. A bit on the thicker side. Perhaps a blend of MPI/Casein??
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? 9 Delicious! Big Aroma
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? 10 -- No problems what so ever
    Did you experience any recovery changes? Overall Recovery was not altered by Protein Powder.
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Yes!
    Mixed Thicker than Expected
    Except for Spilling it on myself I had 0 problems
    This resembles more of a basic vanilla frosting you get in the baking aisle you use to coat a cake with. That cake frosting from Duncan Hines in my opinion. This had more of a "Cake Batter" Taste to it.

Review #3 -- Chocolate Protein Pudding

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 9/10 --> mix of Devil's Food/Brownies IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good. better than Vanilla
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend. MPI/Whey/Casein
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Not as strong as the vanilla IMO
    Did you experience any recovery changes? No increased Recovery from a protein powder
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Yes I would
    Again. This mix's good, not as thick as a Trutein (40/40/20 Whey/Casein/Egg) but i would put it on par with MTS whey/Myofusion as far as overall thickness (for those who have tried it). The flavoring is great, this chocolate is very good among those on the market. It honestly tastes like a Devil's Food Cake from the Betty Crocker Mix. This will be USP Lab's better seller (based off my experience). They did a good job.

French Toast next Video Review

MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegLeh8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Im so impressed! I love USP labs stuff. I can't wait to try these! I hope they come out with a banana

Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Koclem has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome. i cant wait to give this a good review!

coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coughs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's in this to make it superior for cutting?

WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10) WMP8686 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like there's some good potential, definitely worth a try
    Noles-Rays-Bucs-Bolts

USPlabs Product Educator classic34's Avatar
    classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coughs View Post
    What's in this to make it superior for cutting?
    I don't believe that I can release the full profile just yet, with the Inner Circle release still on the horizon. Even the beta testers have not seen the full supplement facts. What I can tell you is this, it'll help you meet your protein requirements without racking up your calorie count and it tastes AMAZING! Beyond that, the rest is yet to come.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Review #3 -- Chocolate Protein Pudding

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good. better than Vanilla
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend. MPI/Whey/Casein
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Yes I would
    Again. This mix's good, not as thick as a Trutein (40/40/20 Whey/Casein/Egg) but i would put it on par with MTS whey/Myofusion as far as overall thickness (for those who have tried it). The flavoring is great, this chocolate is very good among those on the market. It honestly tastes like a Devil's Food Cake from the Betty Crocker Mix. This will be USP Lab's better seller (based off my experience). They did a good job.

French Toast next Video Review
    In for french toast! I tried chocolate sludge as well and when I smelled it it immediately reminded me of a boxed chocolate cake mix. Yum! My review isn't up yet as I've been totally booked the last couple of days but I should be getting things started tomorrow.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Review #4 -- Chocolate French Toast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnKwfj-Tck

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good!
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend of MPI, WPC, WPI, and Casein's as labeled
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Hands down!
    Since its a blend it binds better in the french toast as a pudding/gel to encoat the bread. Overall very satisfied and i will let the video do the talking! Outstanding job USP Labs.

newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What flavor did you use today?

Milk Chocolate (in 6oz of water) in my 3 in 1 shaker

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste?

10: Not a huge fan of chocolate flavored proteins but this one was unbelievable. It reminded me of real chocolate milk which I have never experienced with any other chocolate protein before. It's amazing it tasted that good especially in water.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste?

9: Wasn't aggressive at all. Didn't have any issues.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture?

10: Wasn't watery like other proteins. Was very creamy which is a bonus.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell?

9: Smell was awesome.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability?

10: Mixed perfectly. No clumps at all.

Did you experience any recovery changes?

Can't really judge that as it's only been a couple days.

Would you be interested in using this product in the future?

HELL YEAH!

Once again USPlabs did not disappoint on this one. I can't wait to try the Vanilla.

classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000) classic34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had initially planned to take pics or make a video of the arrival and opening of the package, but when it arrived in my excitement I tore it open and well, that whole plan ended there.

Milk Chocolate Flavor: Trial 1

Milk Chocolate

How was it Prepared?

Mixed into ~6 oz. water (maybe a bit more, 7ish) using a shaker bottle as per label recommendations. Once mixed I poured it into a glass, so that I could easily see how well it mixed.

This has a very distinct MILK chocolate flavor, just as the name implies. Very good and very true to it's name. My boyfriend was home when I mixed this up and he also sampled it. Both of us agreed that for a lean protein mixed in water, this is just about the best we have tried. Rating: 10

Prepared in this way, there was none to speak of. Rating: 10

The shake was much thicker than expected. I was impressed at the even consistency even with the casein in the formula. Good stuff, I couldn't ask for more from a plain shake in water. Rating: 10

The smell of the powder reminded me of the milk chocolate boxed cake mix that I ALWAYS used to beg for on my birthday as a child. Rating: 10

The shake mixed easily, and when poured into a glass I saw no chunks of powder floating around and there were none left in the shaker that I poured it from. I also did not observe any little powder grains or chunks which sank to the bottom of the glass. One negative event with the mixing was that it foamed up. Maybe I over-mixed it, and I'll mix a little less next time and see if that fixes he problem, but when poured into the glass there was a decently thick layer of foam sitting on the top. I let it sit in the glass for about a minute then swirled it with a spoon and the foam went away. Rating: 8

N/A. I did not consume this after a workout, or even on a workout day at all. It was simply added to a meal and worked into that day's protein intake.

On the basis that the only negative thing which I could think to comment on was foam which was gone with a minute at rest followed by a quick swirl of the spoon, YES!

Picture time...

Right after pouring into the glass, with foam:

Before you ask yes, that container does contain a layer of oats on the bottom and a layer of dry rice on top. Yes, that was an accident.

View from above for the foamy one:

Problem solved after about a minute at rest and a quick swirl with a spoon:

Empty glass right after drinking. Looking at the residue you can see that there are no chunks clinging to the glass and that this is thicker in texture than your ordinary whey protein:

So far so good. The Milk Chocolate flavor prepared as per label recommendations turned out wonderfully. Wonderful protein in water? Yep, I said it.

Information, advice and recommendations in this post are at the reader's sole discretion and risk and are not to be interpreted as an attempt to prescribe or practice medicine. You should see a licensed doctor before starting any diet and/or exercise program or when making health-related decisions. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.

Milk Chocolate Flavor: Trial 2

Milk Chocolate

How was it Prepared?

Mixed in a bowl, adding amount of water. The amount of water was just enough to make it into a pudding-like consistency. I eat my normal protein powder like this every day. I rarely drink them as a shake anymore.

As with the shake this had a very distinct milk chocolate flavor, but more intense. Very good and very true to it's name. Rating: 10

With the flavor being more concentrated I did notice a slight aftertaste of artificial sweeteners. That doesn't bother me at all because that's what I'm used to. A protein powder sweetened with cane sugar would probably just taste weird to me. While it didn't bother me, I have known plenty of people to be the opposite. I don't know, I can't relate. All I can say is that a flavor other than milk chocolate does seem to linger, but it is not unpleasant. Rating: In terms of what I think other people would have to say - 8. If all that mattered were my own preferences - 9.

As expected, I needed to add significantly more water to the bowl of powder make the pudding than I use with plain, thin mixing, whey protein. The texture as expected was very thick and creamy. Good stuff, those qualities make for some good protein sludge. Rating: 10

Restatement what I wrote about the powder in trial 1: "The smell of the powder reminded me of the milk chocolate boxed cake mix that I ALWAYS used to beg for on my birthday as a child." Moving on from that the smell of the sludge was similar to that of the powder. Imagine the smell of a milk chocolate cake mix right before it goes into the oven. Rating: 10

The consistency was even; I did not notice any chunks. I only mixed it until all of the powder was wet, and then for a couple of stirs beyond that. During the process, chunks did not form and once the water was mixed in it was ready to go. Rating: 10

N/A. I did not consume this post-workout.

Yes indeed!

Picture: Sludge after a good bit of it was eliminated. Ok, maybe most of it. What...I was hungry and did not want to wait to take a picture before digging in!

soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What flavor did you use today? Milk Chocolate
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? For a milk chocolate flavored protein mixed in water, this tasted pretty damn good. Nice rich chocolate flavor, didn't taste watered down like most other chocolate flavored lean protein powders. 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? Didn't really notice an after taste, which in my opinion is a good thing. 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? Despite mixing in water, shake was pretty thick. No doubt would be even thicker and creamier in milk 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Didn't get a chance to actually smell it, just threw it in my shaker and drank it. Will comment on smell on my later trials
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? Mixed just fine with a couple shakes in my shaker bottle. No residue. There was some frothing on the top but very minimal. 9
    Did you experience any recovery changes? Can't comment as it was part of my first meal of the day along with 1.5k of food.
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Definitely. Great profile for a whey protein powder coupled with great taste is hard to pass up on.

The package

In the shaker premixing

After a couple shakes
    YNWA
    such 1k+

Originally Posted by soccer9gm View Post
    What flavor did you use today? Milk Chocolate
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? For a milk chocolate flavored protein mixed in water, this tasted pretty damn good. Nice rich chocolate flavor, didn't taste watered down like most other chocolate flavored lean protein powders. 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? Didn't really notice an after taste, which in my opinion is a good thing. 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? Despite mixing in water, shake was pretty thick. No doubt would be even thicker and creamier in milk 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Didn't get a chance to actually smell it, just threw it in my shaker and drank it. Will comment on smell on my later trials
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? Mixed just fine with a couple shakes in my shaker bottle. No residue. There was some frothing on the top but very minimal. 9
    Did you experience any recovery changes? Can't comment as it was part of my first meal of the day along with 1.5k of food.
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Definitely. Great profile for a whey protein powder coupled with great taste is hard to pass up on.

The package

In the shaker premixing

After a couple shakes
    Soccer9gm, how much water did you mix that with?

soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soccer9gm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Soccer9gm, how much water did you mix that with?
    it was around 10 ounces of water and a couple icecubes
    YNWA
    such 1k+

newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Vanilla (in 6oz of water) in my 3 in 1 shaker

10: I normally like to use vanilla flavored protein and honestly just tolerated all the previous ones until I tried this one. This flavor as well as the chocolate are ones I look forward to drinking not just for the recovery but for the AMAZING taste. Who needs those unhealthy desserts when you could drink a healthy protein shake that tastes like these do especially with the nice consistency. Like a milk shake even though it was mixed with water. AWESOME JOB on both flavors.

9: Didn't notice any to be honest

10: Wasn't watery like other proteins. Was very creamy which is a bonus.

9: Smell was awesome.

10: Mixed perfectly. No clumps at all despite the small amount of water.

I didn't use any other recovery products the days I used the protein and must admit, I wasn't as sore as I normally was.

HELL YEAH!

USPlabs has come up with another amazing breakthrough in the industry and I know when others try this protein, they won't go back to their other protein. Thanks again for the chance to test out another product. Looking forward to the IC release.

http://youtu.be/1-Pt_8OhJrc

And the reviews are rolling in! Here is my review of the third packet:

Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor

Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor

How was it Prepared?

Mixed in 7 oz. water using a shaker bottle.

This is not the in-your-face vanilla flavor that I expected. I really like it, it's like a light vanilla with a hint of cheesecake. Rating: 10

None to speak of! Rating: 10

Just like the first shake I made with Milk Chocolate Flavor, the shake was very think, yet even throughout with no clumps. Rating: 10

It smelled sort of like instant pudding mix. Who doesn't like pudding? Rating: 10

The first time that I shook up a sample I over shook it and created a good bit of foam. This time knowing how well this protein mixes, I just gave it a few quick shakes and poured it into the glass, no foam. It looks like that problem was user error! Rating: 10

As soon as I can get my hands on it, both flavors!

Pic after mixing. With just a few shakes it was perfectly mixed and there was no foam, just some bubbles around the side.

After drinking. It reminds me of a stained glass window. No chunks left!

And then there was one... Only one sample remains, Milk Chocolate Flavor. The plan? Unsweetened vanilla almond milk!

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Alright, so I finally got some time to get these up! I've tried 3 chocolate samples in: Water, Milk, and Almond milk. Here are my thoughts:

Chocolate in 6 oz of water:

Chocolate

This one definitely gets a solid 9. The flavor is up with my favorites out there (Pronom, Phase 8, and XF, each with their own unique takes on the flavor). This one is very reminiscent of Phase 8, and understandably so, as they are both primarily milk proteins. Being a big fan of these, I enjoyed this .

7.5 for this one. As with other milk protein's, there was a slight protein-ish aftertaste. Nothing too bad though, 7.5 is still well above average.

8. Was a little thick, but that's nothing a few extra ounces of water won't fix.

9. Smells great!

In water, this mixed just fine in a blender bottle cup (9). This picture shows the result of ~10 seconds of shaking. A few small bits, but nothing too bad.

Being on a cut, I'm generally sore all the time, so I can't comment much on this aspect.

Definitely. This would be another wonderful baking protein.

Great job on the protein! I wasn't sure what to expect, but USP delivered.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unfortunately, I was a bit rushed for this review and was unable to get pictures. However, these are my thoughts:

Chocolate in 8 oz of milk

Chocolate in Milk

9. Wonderful in milk. Love that milk chocolate taste. Again, very reminiscent of Phase 8, another milk based protein.

8. Not as much of an aftertaste as in water, but it's still there. No deal breakers though!

7. I had to add some water to this one. Was verrry thick imo. In general though, I'm a fan of slightly thinner protein. Not quite water, but not "milkshake like" either.

10. In milk this smelled like melted chocolate.

6/5. Took a bit of extra shaking. This one mixed similarly to 8oz Almond milk, so the pictures in that review apply to this one, which will be posted after this one. Had some clumping in the spout of the bottle, as well as clumps in the shaker. Nothing some extra vigorous shaking didn't take care of, but it did have to be mixed a bit more than I'm used to. Taste more than makes up for this though.

See water review for this.

Definitely.

Little extra mixing required, but taste is top notch. Great job.

Chocolate in 8 oz of Almond milk

Chocolate in Almond Milk

9 again. This protein is delicious regardless of what liquid it's prepared in.

7. Almond flavor comes through a bit, as always with Almond milk. Wasn't too bad though

8. Better than milk for sure in this aspect. Not too thick, and more than drinkable in 8 oz of Almond Milk.

9. Smelled great.

6.5. Some clumping near the spout, and a bit in the cup. Took some extra mixing.

Again, yes.

Like the milk, some extra mixing was needed, but again, taste makes up for everything. Looking forward to the release. I've still gotta try the Vanilla, and I will do so later tonight. Thanks for the chance to try these USP!

Mexisack glad to see you throwing all the reviews up! Boom, review bomb! Ok, my turn, last packet...how sad.

Milk Chocolate Flavor: Third and Final Trial

Milk Chocolate Flavor

How was it Prepared?

Mixed in ~8.5 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk using a shaker bottle.

Ok, wow. Life. Changing. Flavor and Texture. Super think, which is why I used 8.5 oz. rather than 7 oz like I did with water. I am highly impressed, and I highly recommend that all of you other beta testers give this a shot. Rating: 10, is 11 allowed?

None! Rating: 10

Very thick, like a half melted chocolate milkshake. Rating: 10

Just as good as before, smells like boxed chocolate cake or muffin mix. Rating: 10

In almond milk I had to shake it up a little more than I did with water, but the good news is that with almond milk less foam forms, so it all works out. Once it was thoroughly shaken it was completely mixed. Rating: 10

Yes. All of them. All of the protein tubs...belong to me. I don't plan on sharing.

Pics!

Almond milk, 30 cal/8 oz., vanilla flavor, a few grams of good fat/serving. Can't beat it.

This is right after mixing and pouring. Not much for foam or bubbles. In the first pic you can tell how thick it is by noticing how it clings to the side of the glass on the edges.

After drinking, no chunks to be seen.

What flavor did you use today? Vanilla Ice Cream
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? Really nice and creamy. Definitely get the vanilla milkshake flavor imo 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? Nice sweet aftertaste. Nothing too overpowering, just a subtle vanilla aftertaste 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Remembered to smell it this time. Smells great both in the packet and in the shake. Can definitely smell the vanilla. 10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? Mixed just fine with a couple shakes in my shaker bottle. No residue. There was some frothing on the top but very minimal, just like the milk chocolate. 9
    Did you experience any recovery changes? Again, I drank it along with my first big meal after I end my fast. Don't ever really notice recovery changes with protein supplements so can't really comment.
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Definitely. Great profile for a whey protein powder coupled with great taste is hard to pass up on. Definitely liking how thick the shake gets in water, one of the big pros for me

Taken with a potato camera, sorry.
    After a couple shakes, can see the frothiness on the top. It goes away as you drink it though, leaving very little behind.

YNWA
    such 1k+

borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The big day is tomorrow and we wanted to thank each and every one of you for an amazing Beta Test experience on our 'Advanced Leaning Protein' known as OxyELITE Protein!
    LAST CALL // The Final Countdown To The Protein We've ALL Been Waiting For, USPlabs OxyELITE Protein! May 21, 2013 Don't Miss Out, Sign Up Now! → www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle/

You guys stepped up to the plate and provided quality and honesty that we've never seen, and for that we thank you!

- Team USPlabs
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

Andddd my last packet!!

Vanilla in 8 oz milk:

Vanilla

Oh man, once again this one gets a solid 9. It doesn't top my favorite vanilla, but it's definitely at the very least, tied for second. This is damn good. A bit too sweet, but that's easily mellowed out with some extra water (~1-2oz).

10. No aftertaste with this flavor. Wonderful.

9. Vanilla seemed to mix thinner than chocolate, which I enjoyed a lot!

10. Vanilla protein powder cannot possibly smell better than this. Seriously.

Once again, I had some clumps stuck to the lid after ~10 seconds of mixing, as seen by the picture, but a few more shakes took care of the problem. There was less clumps in the cup itself when compared to the chocolate though.

Oh yes, I'll be picking some up tomorrow!

Chocolate was amazing, and Vanilla was as well. Flavors were very well executed. USP gets a thumbs up for their protein by me.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LULZ at posts 12, 13, 15, and 18 at the USP labs employee writing "initial reviews"

at least its not in her own thread this time, i suppose, baby steps

Keep them coming guys. Good stuff so far!

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    LULZ at posts 12, 13, 15, and 18 at the USP labs employee writing "initial reviews"

at least its not in her own thread this time, i suppose, baby steps
    These samples are as new to me as they are to the rest. I had not tried this previously. Now, any time I read a review by a representative I automatically assume bias and most others probably do as well. Seriously though, this is pretty good and I am impressed. All of our Product Educators have the opportunity to be involved in beta testing along with all of the non-affiliated testers. I am thankful for that!

In any case, with a total of I believe over 200 testers across the boards there are plenty of other reviews to sift through if you don't trust one from a representative, which I can understand. Crazy! Check out the USPlabs home board if you'd like to see more feedback from non-affiliated users. There are pages of mini-logs and a huge review/reaction thread to check out.
    Last edited by classic34; 05-21-2013 at 10:39 PM.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Keep them coming guys. Good stuff so far!

These samples are as new to me as they are to the rest. I had not tried this previously. Now, any time I read a review by a representative I automatically assume bias and most others probably do as well. Seriously though, this is pretty good and I am impressed. All of our Product Educators have the opportunity to be involved in beta testing along with all of the non-affiliated testers. I am thankful for that!

In any case, with a total of I believe over 200 testers across the boards there are plenty of other reviews to sift through if you don't trust one from a representative, which I can understand. Crazy! Check out the USPlabs home board if you'd like to see more feedback from non-affiliated users. There are pages of mini-logs and a huge review/reaction thread to check out.
    at least it wasn't ur own thread this time...hilarious nonetheless

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    at least it wasn't ur own thread this time...hilarious nonetheless
    Well then, at least I entertained!

THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THR33X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What flavor did you use today? Both shoot!
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? Vanilla-10/Chocolate-9
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste?Vanilla-10/Chocolate-9
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture?Vanilla-10/Chocolate-10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell?Vanilla-10/Chocolate-10
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability?Vanilla-10/Chocolate-10
    Did you experience any recovery changes? No to early to tell.
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future?Hell yea!
    Please add other comments that you have
    Wow Usplabs i cant believe im actually saying i liked the vanilla better than the chocolate!!! You guys did it! i Will now actually look forward to my protein shakes! Thank the lord! Im so impressed with this protein no bad aftertaste and one other thing is no gassy/boated/explosive diarrhea! Man best day ever!