bibs32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High Caffeine Supplement and Creatine during cutting - YAY or NAY?

Hello Brotha's! I've read a mixed reaction to this but 'til now, I can't find a solid answer. So please shed some bro science or some true science if you can.

Question:

1) I am on a CUT (5'9", 190Lbs) with approx. 30-35% BF. Will Creatine supplementation helpful in my SHORT-term goal of dropping off the BF%? In the LONG-term?

2) I'm taking Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite right now which is high in Caffeine, will this negate the effect of Creatine since as I've known, creatine holds water while caffeine releases water (as I've understood, or correct me if not)?

Thanks in advance and keep rippin' brotha's!

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Your diet and exercise routine will help you far more than creatine. I'd still take creatine mono while you are cutting though.

2) No.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creatine can help with your training performance, and help preserve your muscle just a little...Id use it, but your fat loss is going to depend on your overall diet and training.

Taking creatine and caffeine is not an issue.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Take creatine always - bulking, cutting, or maintaining
    2. caffeine has no effect on the efficacy of creatine
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The caffeine will not negate the effects of creatine. Creatine is beneficial in any stage of training.

bibs32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    1) Your diet and exercise routine will help you far more than creatine. I'd still take creatine mono while you are cutting though.

2) No.
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Creatine can help with your training performance, and help preserve your muscle just a little...Id use it, but your fat loss is going to depend on your overall diet and training.

Taking creatine and caffeine is not an issue.
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    1. Take creatine always - bulking, cutting, or maintaining
    2. caffeine has no effect on the efficacy of creatine
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    The caffeine will not negate the effects of creatine. Creatine is beneficial in any stage of training.
    Thank you brotha's for the unanimous advice. I'll take creatine next week.

And with regards to losing weight, don't ya worry because I'm in a calorie deficit, doing cardio and weightlift 5x a week both.

Salute to you all!