Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creatine/sweating?

Recently I've noticed that I've been sweating a lot more. I drunk well over a gallon of water a day and I'm taking a creatine monohydrate and pre workout with multiple types of creatine. I've been taking the creatine for 6-7 months about.

Is this normal? Is there any way to cut down on the sweating? It's not a huge deal but was just wondering.

I'm about 190 lbs 5'11

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is sweating when you exercise normal?
    what do you think?

And it has nothing to do with the creatine.

Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jddupont will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Is sweating when you exercise normal?
    what do you think?

And it has nothing to do with the creatine.
    I'm saying just in general not necessarily during exercise.

I'm about 14% body fat too. I'm not necessarily saying it's the creatine but maybe the amount of water too?

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're trying to find a correlation between your sweating and your creatine intake, in which there is none.

Originally Posted by KobiDC View Post
    You're trying to find a correlation between your sweating and your creatine intake, in which there is none.
    I'm not trying to find a correlation I was simply asking if the two can be related. Now I know they're not.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It could be a lot of different reasons, or really no reason at all. Either way it's not important.

I never started sweating until I'd been going to the gym for like 6 months, I'd never sweat, then all of a sudden . . . boom, every workout. Go figure.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jddupont View Post
    I'm not trying to find a correlation I was simply asking if the two can be related. Now I know they're not.
    I highly doubt your creatine intake causes you to sweat more. It's probably some other extraneous variable that's causing the excessive sweating.