Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up How to avoid misc detectives when posting pics (TIPS, srs)

Seen a lot of threads recently where miscers were afraid to post pics because they were afraid of getting detectived and then phucking stuff up in their life. Threads without pics of the 10/10 sloot in question etc. really suck and it's also really easy to avoid the misc detectives if you know what you're doing... so I'm going to give you some tips to avoid them and safely post your pics. Rep if you think this advice is good and share with your friends and fellow miscers.

1. Don't be phucking dumb. Don't link or embed the image straight from ********, your website, your profile on some website etc. This is by far the dumbest way to give yourself away... people can look at the URL and find out where the picture came from, or use other methods (see below). This works very well with ******** URLs too.

2. Alter the image a little bit. Download the image from the internet if you've posted it there and crop it so the SIZE CHANGES to something different, even if it's slightly changed. Make sure to change the aspect ratio somehow i.e. change from 500x500 to 400x475 not from 500x500 to 300x300 (just resizing). You can also open up Photoshop or MS paint and draw a green triangle (or a dick, or a bertstare, etc) or something random on there in empty space to make **** even sneakier. Both of these methods help fool image-search algorithms like Google Images or TinEye and detectives won't be able to locate your original pic on the internet or somewhere else. Another simple way to do this that some miscers have mentioned is to screenshot the pic with Windows snipping tool or something making sure to include some other random chit around the pic so it's unsearchable. However this method is not 100% foolproof because detectives could crop the screenshotted pic (since no real-estate from the pic has been removed and nothing has been changed) then use the same image-search tools to find it. Because of this, the screenshot method is a bootleg method that's pretty good (and quick) but you should be aware it's not perfect.

3. Get rid of EXIF data Re-saving the pic in another program instead of taking it straight from your camera also usually strips EXIF data on the pic, which shows what camera you used, where you took the pic sometimes etc. Do that if you want to be safe. Screenshotting also does this, and some upload sites remove EXIF data on their own (better to do it yourself than be sorry). DO NOT take a picture of a picture with your cell phone because you are essentially adding more joocy EXIF info by doing this and defeating the purpose of other benefits.

4. Re-upload somewhere not connected to you. Once you do any/all of the chit above, re-upload the image somewhere else not connected to you (imgur, etc) and then embed it. If you are paranoid as phuck you can also check Google Reverse Image search or TinEye to pre-empt detectives. You can also verify you got rid of revealing EXIF data with this tool: http://regex.info/exif.cgi

Ways misc detectives will try to phuck you over from your pics:
    -looking at URL and finding out something connected to you like FB profile, account on some website, your webpage etc
    -search by image/reverse image search tools like TinEye or Google Images
    -extracting EXIF data embedded in photos straight from camera which could give GPS info, what camera you have, maybe even your name

Source: I work for Microsoft in consulting services, degree from Ivy League university in tech-oriented field, knowledgeable about how detectiveing works. Please... stay safe... and post pics. Shh no misc detectives... only pics now.

Added: here is an example pic of me that has all the above things done to it (with extra ******* color shapes for good measure).

I have also attached a nice transparent bertstare.jpg pic that you can easily put over your face in photoshop/paint if you want to hide your face in any pics that you upload: bertstaretransparent.png
    Last edited by bignaj; 01-23-2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Cleaned up and improved formatting when stickied by mods, thank you based mods, added example pic + bertstare
    * go to emergency room in ambulance when feeling FA just to talk to nurse and get my blood pressure checked crew *
    * nurse takes my blood pressure, our eyes meet and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew *
    * a state of trance crew *

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    legit advice
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bignaj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post
    legit advice
    thanks bro
    * go to emergency room in ambulance when feeling FA just to talk to nurse and get my blood pressure checked crew *
    * nurse takes my blood pressure, our eyes meet and i zone out dreaming of us frolicking in the meadows crew *

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good post OP

octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) octopus7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thank you microsoft employee
    Do you even metabolism

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do everything but draw something in paint, still get detectived.

Fuk this gay earth.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chikabrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    noice. definitely would heed advise from ivy league brah. Been recently tempted to post thread about canadian stripper sloot but after reading just doesn't seem worth the cost (to be tha boss)
    Last edited by Chikabrah; 01-22-2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: its *sloot, not slot.
    *Tomorrowworld Crew*
    *Above & Beyond Group Therapy Crew*
    WAR EAGLE
    Auburn University 2010 BCS National Champions

Originally Posted by Aesthetical View Post
    I do everything but draw something in paint, still get detectived.

Fuk this gay earth.
    Try drawing a phucking triangle in there or something if you are worried... also how are you getting detective'd? If you give details on what happened I can tell you how to avoid it.

Also.. posting something with the same account name as you have somewhere else, that is connected to your name AVOID
    So if your bb.com account is "strong*******" and you have another account that lists your real name on it somewhere that is also called "strong*******" that could give you away

Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take image.
    Open it.
    Print screen.
    Copy Pasta to Paint.
    Save.
    Upload.

If paranoid use Tineye and check that it cant be traced..

Profit???

Edit: obv crop the picture brah then upload
    Last edited by Trollbait; 01-22-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oko93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    measle reps, (first reps ever given out)

Originally Posted by Trollbait View Post
    Take the image you desire.
    Open it.
    Print screen.
    Copy Pasta to Paint.
    Save.
    Upload.

Profit???
    Loool that's a really bootleg way of doing it. You mean print screen like the WHOLE screen? You could run the risk of embarrassing yourself with other tabs open, like if you had "datder****gytime.com" open that could suck lol. Or your ******** on your profile with your name.

Generally not a bad idea to do it though. Also tineye doesn't always work immediately it has to index the web regularly like Google.. so your results may vary a little bit. Repped for good contribution.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Trollbait View Post
    Take image.
    Open it.
    Print screen.
    Copy Pasta to Paint.
    Save.
    Upload.

Profit???

this i just print screen and draw a couple lines on it then reupload
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pretty basic advice OP, but its spot on and point 2 was interesting Repped brah

Keep fighting the good fight misc brahs, f*ck detective kunts
    Ayrton Senna R.I.P > The greatest ever.

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*
    *Piss in the shower crew*
    *Take dumps and mush it down the drain in the shower crew*
    *Squirt spa jets up my anus crew*

"If I was told to gut my children in order to prove my love for God or at least admire the man who did, I'd say no F*CK YOU." - Christopher Hitchens

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5* thread and repped.

Thanks for advice bro
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    always wondered if taking screenshot of pic works
    Eat Sleep Dream BRAH

pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwoL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    using the Windows "Snipping Tool" then just resizing is quick and effective

bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bearible has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gjdm

Originally Posted by Sir-Squat-alot View Post
    Pretty basic advice OP, but its spot on and point 2 was interesting Repped brah

Keep fighting the good fight misc brahs, f*ck detective kunts
    You would be surprised how many people don't know this. Especially chicks are phucking terrible (maybe to our benefit sometime). But everyone should at least know, trying to aware people for better quality of the misc

wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Should sticky this srs that way there's never any "not posting pics because of detectives"

Originally Posted by PeZzYy View Post
    always wondered if taking screenshot of pic works
    Yes it does work to eliminate EXIF data and stuff like that AND if you alter the size, add some new background chit etc. BUT if you just screenshot the pic in exactly the same way it was before.. like screenshot JUST around the pic so it's basically the same pic... defeats the entire point.

Hope you got that far... my seids seriously if anyone actually did that.

SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    see sig
    -==USAF==-
    PM me if you need thread rep help (donations threads, etc)
    Counter-Misc Detective so we can have nice things (PM and I'll proof-read your posts/pics to be undetectable (srs) (see below thread)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151070873

Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500)
    just open the picture in paint and use the resize tool to skew it by like 1 degree.

hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoarahp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here's a foolproof way of not getting detectived 100% NO DETECTIVE GUARANTEE.

Step 1) upload pic to computer
    step 2) take out your cell phone or some other image taking device and take a picture of your scree.
    step 3) put it on misc
    step 4) ?????
    Step 5) No detective

DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiscipIine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice to see someone trying to help prevent those FA detectives from ruining all the fun threads. Repped
    Incline Bench-215. Goal: 275
    Front Squat-300 Goal: 405
    Dead lift-515 Goal: 540
    Strict Press-180 Goal: 225

Wrestling Crew
    Powerlifting Crew

Originally Posted by hoarahp View Post
    here's a foolproof way of not getting detectived 100% NO DETECTIVE GUARANTEE.

Step 1) upload pic to computer
    step 2) take out your cell phone or some other image taking device and take a picture of your scree.
    step 3) put it on misc
    step 4) ?????
    Step 5) No detective

That's actually a pretty bad way bro... pics taken with your cell phone have a LOT of info about you on them... you a detective trying to phuck people over?

8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 8OO85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats detective talk, get em
    mirin crooked abs brah

nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50) nickdavid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bignaj View Post
    Seen a lot of threads recently where miscers were afraid to post pics because they were afraid of getting detective'd and then phucking stuff up in their life. Threads without pics of the sloot on question etc. really suck and it's also really easy to avoid the misc detectives if you know what you're doing... so I'm going to give you some tips to avoid them and safely post your pics. Rep if you think this advice is good and share with your friends and fellow miscers.

1. Don't link the image straight from ********, your website, your profile on some website etc if you embed it. This is by far the dumbest way to give yourself away... people can look at the URL and find out where the picture came from, or use other methods (below).

2. Download the image from the internet if it's there and crop it so the SIZE CHANGES to something differen, even if it's slightly changed. Change the aspect ratio i.e. change from 500x500 to 400x475 not 500x500 to 300x300. You can also open up photoshop or MS paint and draw a green triangle or something random on there in empty space to make **** even sneakier. Both of these methods help fool image-search algorithms like Google Images or TinEye and they won't be able to locate your original pic on the internet or somewhere else.

3. Re-saving the pic in another program instead of taking straight from your camera also usually strips EXIF data on the pic which shows what camera you used, where you took the pic sometimes etc. so do that if you want

4. Once you do that chit, re-upload the image somewhere else not connected to you (imgur, etc) and then embed it

Ways misc detectives will try to phuck you over from your pics:
    -looking at URL and finding out something connected to you like FB profile, account, your webpage etc
    -search by image tools like tineye or google images
    -EXIF data embedded in photos straight from camera

Source: work for Microsoft, degree from ivy league university in tech-oriented field, knowledgeable about how detective-ing works. Please... stay safe... and post pics.
    spot on bignaj!
    Nick Ritchie
    NLP, Hypnotist, Online Fitness Coach

Join My 12 Week Transformation Program:

http://nickritchielive.com/transformation-program

89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    repped rufus.

Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Haste007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Needs a sticky. (Srs)

bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bastiun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    first post ive seen on the misc in 2 or 3 years that would make a useful sticky