Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So I'm back from the Chiro...

Brachialis tendonitis and a small begining of tenis elbow . Basically , I snapped my shiet up .
    The bad news is , even though I stopped curls , rows , chins for 6 weeks already , he wants me to stop press , rows , chins , lateral raises , curls , triceps for another 5 weeks !

FUUUUU ! My gains !

Suprisingly , I havn't lost that much size on my biceps . I'm taking bcaas and creatine because I read that Layne Norton had supplemented with that during his torned pec injury , beleiving that it preserves muscle quite a bit during an injury (article on bodybuilding.com) . But I don't think I can go another 5 weeks without loosing muscle .

Have any you have to take a month or two off ? And when you did , how did you keep.muscle ? Also , i'm cutting meaning calorie defficit so that probably doesn't help .

so what do ?

Also , can a chiro really heal it ? Is it worth it ? I told him I was on a caloric defficit and he said that "a caloric defficit isnt the best thing to.lose weight , it's healthy eating" . Right there I thought "Probably doesn't know as much in bodybuilding as he knows about injury" .

thanks for your time
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10) findz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go to a real sports med doctor. A chiro specializes in spinal manipulation as a mode of treatment - that's it. The only chiro you should trust is one who knows the limits of his profession. At our facility we have chiros who use manipulation treatments and that's it - this guy is steering you wrong. Find a sports med doc who will get you on track and tell you specifically what exercises to avoid.

JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok ....
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50) pghchick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am not doctor but I am an occupational therapist and work with people with arm injuries and my dad incurred this same injury from years of lifting. You can purchase an arm strap from the drugstore. It takes the stress off of injured tendon however, it is for everyday use, not as an aid for lifting. I second the advice above to see someone with a background in injury prevention as they will be able to give you better guidelines for what exercises you can do. Here's a pdf with stretching exercises and a little info.
    Attached Files

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Perhaps try seeing a physical therapist..
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Useless Rant :

I'm so pissed off right now
    I can't shoulder press (rotator cuff injury November 2012)
    I can't bench (Tenis elbow Now , rotator cuff)
    I can't deadlift of Squat (Lumbar sprain in December)
    I cant even curl
    All im doing is ****ing leg press and cardio , I'm depressed .

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JustinRideout View Post
    Useless Rant :

I'm so pissed off right now
    I can't shoulder press (rotator cuff injury November 2012)
    I can't bench (Tenis elbow Now , rotator cuff)
    I can't deadlift of Squat (Lumbar sprain in December)
    I cant even curl
    All im doing is ****ing leg press and cardio , I'm depressed .
    Get this book and read it about 10 times. It'll help.

http://www.suppleleopard.com/
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phoenix989 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You won't lose too much muscle in 5 weeks. Plus when you get back it's easier and much quicker to regain muscle you lost