Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Am I just getting old?

or is everything in our society really lame as ****?

skinny jean wearing ladyboys
    ****ty uninspired music
    too much focus on material possession
    too much focus on spending your all your waking hours working
    majority of people seem to have an entitlement complex
    people seem to enjoy becoming offended over the smallest thing, way too sensitive

please add

months go by, and I become more and more disgusted by almost everyone I come into contact with. Even the Misc is deteriorating. Every thread is posted by some mouth breather asking what is 'alpha' or 'beta', or some dumb thread on things women worry about, like facial aesthetics.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    nah brah was literally thinking about this earlier today. don't want to live on this planet anymore/10

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by montecarlo View Post
    nah brah was literally thinking about this earlier today. don't want to live on this planet anymore/10
    I wonder how ****ty our society will be in a few more decades.

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    or is everything in our society really lame as ****?

skinny jean wearing ladyboys
    ****ty uninspired music
    too much focus on material possession
    too much focus on spending your all your waking hours working
    majority of people seem to have an entitlement complex
    people seem to enjoy becoming offended over the smallest thing, way too sensitive

please add

months go by, and I become more and more disgusted by almost everyone I come into contact with. Even the Misc is deteriorating. Every thread is posted by some mouth breather asking what is 'alpha' or 'beta', or some dumb thread on things women worry about, like facial aesthetics.
    Originally Posted by montecarlo View Post
    I agree op, but look at all three of our ages brah, coincidence?
    🇺🇸
    OIF

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your life is to boring is the problem you have time to sit around and get upset at what other ppl doing. I'm the same age as op and could care less about other people's fashion taste. I'm more intested in learning trade skills, reading books , networking for more IT contract jobs while op sits around looking at dudes and hatin. Time is a valuable asset and op is seems likes to go the route of why don't you like what I like your a loser attittude. Wise up and start reading some books, get a gf, get a life seriously.

your post is full jealousy , and hatred towards others cause your life is a failure. But it's not to late to turn around , would hate to see a fellow brah become that old lonely man or man with 2 kids struggling talking about how he hates everyone and that the rich is greedy fcks.
    Last edited by momo5; 05-10-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 98eclipseRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, not only you. people ****ing suck, and if they don't suck for being selfish empty *******s they suck because they are bitches that can't get **** done in life.
    Reps for life:
    -2A supporters
    -military, LEO

BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000) BeardBrahhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i bet it has something to do with the illuminati somehow

Originally Posted by smoked04 View Post
    I agree op, but look at all three of our ages brah, coincidence?
    I don't think so.

I know that everyone thinks the generations to come after them are idiotic, rash, and just plain uninteresting and stupid. This is true, but I think it is becoming exponentially worse.

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by momo5 View Post
    your life is to boring is the problem you have time to sit around and get upset at what other ppl doing.
    stop being a momo.
    🇺🇸
    OIF

NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000) NJP_MAN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We are getting older. Good news though. We all gonna make it brah!
    ++Positive Crew++

✈ ✈ ✈ A mile of road will take you a mile, A mile of runway will take you anywhere.✈ ✈ ✈

your life is to boring is the problem you have time to sit around and get upset at what other ppl doing. I'm the same age as op and could care less about other people's fashion taste. I'm more intested in learning trade skills, reading books , networking for more IT contract jobs while op sits around looking at dudes and hatin. Time is a valuable asset and op is seems likes to go the route of why don't you like what I like your a loser attittude. Wise up and start reading some books, get a gf, get a life seriously.
    I read astronomy, geology/paleo, and other non-fiction books in my spare time, as well as gym, hunt, fish, bike, etc. I have a girlfriend, she is 30. I have a job. I am a geologist. My life is not boring, I travel all over the country to do interesting projects.

Seems to me you are oblivious to the deterioration of our society, which is sad, because you are accusing me of being too observant and irritated because you think I just sit around and stew about this stuff, when the fact is it honestly concerns me. It's not about one thing that is not right, it's the culmination and ass backwards ****, and the additive effect as our culture declines with each generation.

Seems to me your foresight is very short.

balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    our economic system is corrupt and nobody cares. (no commie)

we're all given the incentive to screw other people over in order to get ahead in life. doesnt seem to bad though right?

wrongggg you can see this in every industry, half the U.S is on anti-depressants which have more side effects than proven ability to heal people, big pharma is drugging as many people as possible because it makes them richer and the psychiatrists make bank for getting you on them as well.

monsanto creating the seed that doesnt grow back more seeds, trying to make people reliant on them! evil as fuark what is this star wars with us vs the empire.

balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50) balllsohard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your life is to boring is the problem you have time to sit around and get upset at what other ppl doing.

your post is full jealousy , and hatred towards others cause your life is a failure. But it's not to late to turn around , would hate to see a fellow brah become that old lonely man or man with 2 kids struggling talking about how he hates everyone and that the rich is greedy fcks.
    the problem with stupid people is you have no idea how stupid you are.

Originally Posted by balllsohard View Post
    our economic system is corrupt and nobody cares. (no commie)

we're all given the incentive to screw other people over in order to get ahead in life. doesnt seem to bad though right?

wrongggg you can see this in every industry, half the U.S is on anti-depressants which have more side effects than proven ability to heal people, big pharma is drugging as many people as possible because it makes them richer and the psychiatrists make bank for getting you on them as well.

monsanto creating the seed that doesnt grow back more seeds, trying to make people reliant on them! evil as fuark what is this star wars with us vs the empire.
    I agree. People these days are WAY too over worked. Too much is expected out of the individual. Nobody who wants to be able to live comfortably is able to sit back, relax, and focus on the things that actually matter. Some people can. These people are the minority though. I am speaking about the common situation. Most are swept up in the barrage of images, advertising telling you what you need, etc. You brought up the rise in usage of anti-depressants, which I am glad you did. It is further evidence of what I just described.

Also funny that you brought up Monsanto. I did some work for the EPA last year in Soda Spring, Idaho. Monsanto has one of their largest plants there. Literally in the middle of nowhere at 6,000 feet. They have contaminated the environmental horribly. They need to be shut down.

How do you come to the conclusion that I am jealous? I'm curious, so please explain more in detail.

My life is a failure? I have an MS in geology, am employed as a geologist, make very good money, have a great family, a great girlfriend, in shape, and have good friends.

Failure is subjective, but what part of what I described above fits your bill of 'failure'?

You aren't very smart are you?

pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pehzan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gettin older bruh
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500) RAGEDEMON87 is not very helpful. (-500)
    agree with everything you said OP

FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yep, might have to do with where you live. If you can afford it or care enough to; move to a heavy blue collar city and/or one w/lots of immigrants.

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People are retarded.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Originally Posted by FA4LIFE View Post
    yep, might have to do with where you live. If you can afford it or care enough to; move to a heavy blue collar city and/or one w/lots of immigrants.
    I live in the DC Metro area. I definitely want to move back to MI where I am originally from. I hate big cities. I am in NJ right now in a hotel coz I have to work tomorrow .

johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong 27 year old presence in here... i dont really know this feel too much if you just accept that there will be new fasion trends... tbh it hasnt changed much cept for the skinny jeans but not many wear those either... and yea the materialistic **** is crazy... its dat der capitalism

wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wangjiny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm young and constantly get emotional over the smallest things that I do and catch myself afterwards thinking wtf. Any recommendations to keep things in perspectives while maintaining focus for my goals?
    ***Canadian Crew***
    **Misc WSO Crew**

"Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills"

RIP mainsqueeze530

JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoshBrown1993 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think these things on a daily basis my friend.

Can't stand those skinny jean wearing *******s.
    Doing it for myself, no one else.

Love to lift, don't lift for love.

Used to be 140lbs

ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ckprax has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I may not be 27 but I know these feels.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how you said even the misc is deteriorating, like it was ever exemplary

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    well i dont have anything going on for me so i dont mind working long hours every day

johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wangjiny View Post
    I'm young and constantly get emotional over the smallest things that I do and catch myself afterwards thinking wtf. Any recommendations to keep things in perspectives while maintaining focus for my goals?
    very hard unless your in a constant state of meditation lol.. ur human your gonna feel those feels

AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaBaller is just really nice. (+1000)
    everyone talking about getting a great job but is that what we really want? i want to employ myself, and not work to make somebody else's dream a reality
    Check User Title

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, everyone is a pu$$y too. Coworker got called to go to his kids school for an "emergency" today. Kid fell down, scraped his knee a little bit and they're telling him he needs to go see a doctor immediately.

The fuk happened to neosporin and a bandaid?
    > Nitro's cutting crew
    > 1st place - Fall 2012 OBF Transformation Contest

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    Yeah, everyone is a pu$$y too. Coworker got called to go to his kids school for an "emergency" today. Kid fell down, scraped his knee a little bit and they're telling him he needs to go see a doctor immediately.

The fuk happened to neosporin and a bandaid?
    I work in the medical field and it's insane how many people are on anti-depressants and anti anxiety meds