Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Find out what your first name means (not sure if srs)

Just stumbled along this website, figured I'd enter in my name because i'm bored af at work.

link to website: http://www.meaning-baby-names.com/i/search.php

First name: Zaccaria
    Origin: Hebrew
    Meaning: The Lord recalled

guess i was one of God's rejects...WellIGuessThat'sThat.jpg

check out your name and report back. no reps today because i already wasted all mine
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    misc pls
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    First name: Samuel
    Meaning: Name of God; asked of God; heard by God

Not sure what that means? Can Jebus hear me?
    **Hates own username crew**
    **Cringe every time reading own username crew**
    **Once threw up after reading own username crew**

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **WetBreast is gonna make it crew**
    **52 books in 52 weeks crew**

Originally Posted by nattyuser View Post

strong your post to my post correlation

feelsbadman.jpg when God sends out a recall on you

ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Name: David
    Origin: Scottisch
    Meaning: Beloved or friend. The Old Testament David killed the giant Goliath in 10th Century BC, then succeeded Saul as King of Israel.

premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) premo954 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First name; Michael
    Origin: Biblical
    Meaning: Who is like God? Gift from God. In the Bible, St. Michael was the conqueror of Satan and patron saint of soldiers.

Originally Posted by ArborGold View Post
    Name: David
    Meaning: Beloved or friend. The Old Testament David killed the giant Goliath in 10th Century BC, then succeeded Saul as King of Israel.
    you got a friend in me brah

Originally Posted by premo954 View Post
    First name; Michael
    Origin: Biblical
    Meaning: Who is like God? Gift from God. In the Bible, St. Michael was the conqueror of Satan and patron saint of soldiers.
    strong religious undertone ITT so far

FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Name: Andrew

Meaning: Manly; brave. In the Bible the first of the twelve apostles chosen was Andrew. The name comes from the Greek word andros, which means "strong, manly and courageous." Andrew is patron saint of Scotland and Russia. See also Jedrick and Kendrick.

Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol'd hard at them nicknames

EDIT: Missed Homo, oh lawd.
    Is MOTIVATION what you seek? Look below and behold!
    ----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126915643 [PART 1]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150443453 [PART 2]

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

Originally Posted by FancyLad View Post
    Name: Andrew

Meaning: Manly; brave. In the Bible the first of the twelve apostles chosen was Andrew. The name comes from the Greek word andros, which means "strong, manly and courageous." Andrew is patron saint of Scotland and Russia. See also Jedrick and Kendrick.
    at that height? A true alpha emerges

Originally Posted by Celiat View Post

Lol'd hard at them nicknames

EDIT: Missed Homo, oh lawd.
    why don't you have a seat over there...

no one else?

sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000) sschw11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nattyuser View Post

same name crew checking in

guess no one gives a chit, lisa

back to facial aesthetics and derp1na discussions

Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jugheead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Name: Angus
    Origin: Scottish
    Meaning: Unnaturally strong; singular; only choice. Scots Celtic god Angus Og helped his people with his wisdom and intelligence. The Aberdeen Angus is a Scottish breed of black cattle.
    Nickname: Pepper

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Name: Antony
    Highly praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my name is not on the 80k + list

~ The Legion of Good Samaritans ~

Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lilswolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Name: Omar
    Origin:Arabic
    Meaning:Life

im hispanic o.o
    D3 brahs, 12-12-12 never forget

We are, we are, the youth of the nation!

Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kingofthepitch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    you got a friend in me brah

strong religious undertone ITT so far
    Most western names are translations of Biblical ones, so this would be expected.

Originally Posted by Jugheead View Post
    Name: Angus
    Origin: Scottish
    Meaning: Unnaturally strong; singular; only choice. Scots Celtic god Angus Og helped his people with his wisdom and intelligence. The Aberdeen Angus is a Scottish breed of black cattle.
    Nickname: Pepper
    strong everything

Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Name: Antony
    Highly praiseworthy. From a Roman clan name. In the 17th century, the spelling Anthony was associated with the Greek anthos meaning flower.
    Anthony without the H? wat

Originally Posted by KANOU9 View Post
    my name is not on the 80k + list

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HXvYaimg]
    nikka u in 8th grade

mirin rarity

Originally Posted by Lilswolled View Post
    Name: Omar
    Origin:Arabic
    Meaning:Life

im hispanic o.o
    i can confirm, cousin is Aram and named Omar

you're adopted

Originally Posted by Kingofthepitch View Post
    Most western names are translations of Biblical ones, so this would be expected.
    valid point

DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoubleChub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cody

Meaning: A cushion; Helpful.

comments:

Cody (16 years old) - 2012-10-10
    I'm a cushion?

lol'd
    MWC - Never forget

Cigars,Cars,Watches,Scotches,Firearms,Work...CANADIAN CREWS

Originally Posted by DoubleChub View Post
    Cody

Meaning: A cushion; Helpful.

comments:

Cody (16 years old) - 2012-10-10
    I'm a cushion?

lol'd
    and you're a horse? brb riding you the fk around

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Name:Jason
    Origin:Greece
    Meaning:to heal. Jason is a character of Greek mythology

Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niall26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First Name: Niall

Origin: Scottish (This is wrong, it is of Irish origin, the English/Scottish equivalent of my name, Neil, is Scottish/English origin)

Meaning: Champion. A dynasty of Irish kings was founded by Niall of the Nine Hostages

Already knew the champion part, myself and brothers and sisters all have Irish names and had pictures hanging on our walls as kids with the meanings of them

Registered User TheSuperAmadeus's Avatar
    TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000) TheSuperAmadeus is just really nice. (+1000)
    name: mason

meaning: worker of stone.

well i guess i should of seen that coming

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL this site is so wrong.

My name is not of English Origin for one. The meaning is wrong for 2.

C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000) C0sta is just really nice. (+1000)
    name: samuel
    origin: hebrew
    meaning: the heard by God
    *Proud manlet crew*

++ Positive Crew ++

Registered User betterthangoode's Avatar
    betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000) betterthangoode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stephen

Male
    Origin: English
    Meaning: Crown; wreath. In the bible Stephen was the first Christian martyr.

Guess I'm not gunna make it misc it was nice knowing you.
    "There are no limits. There are only plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level."

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength."

***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***Yellow FevA crew***
    MFC

Originally Posted by Niall26 View Post
    First Name: Niall

Origin: Scottish (This is wrong, it is of Irish origin, the English/Scottish equivalent of my name, Neil, is Scottish/English origin)

Meaning: Champion. A dynasty of Irish kings was founded by Niall of the Nine Hostages

Already knew the champion part, myself and brothers and sisters all have Irish names and had pictures hanging on our walls as kids with the meanings of them
    brb waking up to the word "Champion" every morning. must be some strong subconscious programming worked into you

Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    LOL this site is so wrong.

My name is not of English Origin for one. The meaning is wrong for 2.
    you brahs really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Originally Posted by TheSuperAmadeus View Post
    name: mason

meaning: worker of stone.

well i guess i should of seen that coming
    luls what are you even doing in here brah (not srs)

Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    Name:Jason
    Origin:Greece
    Meaning:to heal. Jason is a character of Greek mythology
    so in other words...a beta who couldn't fight?

moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nane: Richard

Meaning: powerful, strong army

Origin: english

Brb taking over the world
    Army infantry 11b Follow me!

You rep me I rep you back simple as that. 1k+

If your feeling down and or need advice hit me up.