Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol
    "I got romans 12:12 on my right lat just this last weekend"- Mainsqueeze530

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danzeligan View Post
    Why are you all over his dick?
    Why are you trolling? If you don't like it, play in another thread.

Originally Posted by bjceeh View Post
    OP, you're girlfriend looks filipino. Pretty hnnnngg. Gj on that. As for you dude, you look nothing like Gosling.
    I wouldn't mind me some of that either.

OP: As has been me mentioned already, you look better.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah gosling isn't the most handsome man, but he is very suave, and rich.

BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrazzersBRB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've whored yourself out in this thread you.

Little slimey fuk.

I'm not throwing a fit, this is a forum - a platform for discussion, and I'm wanting to discuss how much of a ******* the OP is. But your nuthugging has took it to a whole other level.
    I can post some narcissism of my own if it would make you feel better.

Throw some links to a getting out on the Internet for being a slut and show you what a little slimy fuk I am.

Then you can look at face shots of me and my ex.
    *dallas misc crew*
    *MFC*
    7.62x39
    10MM master race crew

“I got a stomach full of X and a ass full of test, these bitches are never gonna see me coming” -attributed to anonymous Intoxicated miscer, spring break, padre island, Texas, 2011.

Registered User WaterPoloPlayer's Avatar
    WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, let's say you're right. And that for some reason the misc's topic of choice shifted to face aesthetics. Do you not feel even slightly ridiculous for posting a picture of your face and asking how handsome you are?
    I see your point, but I didn't. So your point is invalid
    Everyone starts somewhere

Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mirin' facial aesthetics no homo

WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterPoloPlayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    Yeah gosling isn't the most handsome man, but he is very suave, and rich.
    Yea it's just the way that he carries himself.

CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I told myself Id never reply to an attention seeking thread like this but I will, and I'll be 100% honest about what I say. I can promise Im not hating on you, I have no reason to, I have a good life, looks, and girls so I don't get envious.

1. You look similiar, but that's only from an angle or two, and that doesnt mean anything if you're not famous. If Gosling was sitting in a crap apartment on bodybuildingforum all morning and was a pizza delivery guy you wouldn't glance twice at him. Fact.
    2. I honestly see no reason why people are saying you look better, no offense. You have too 'clean' 'perfecty' of aesthetics that are also very petite. Therefore it is very feminime but you are young still. By the time you are 25, I think things will come together and you'll have good looks. Right now you have less maturity in your face then One Direction guys. Which is bad, because girls will not like that after 18/19. They will resent it. Gosling doesn't have those 'perfecty' aesthetics and girls like that.
    3. I agree on your washing hair comment. Shampoo is stupid and full of chemicals. Naturally just rinsing your hair is so simple and makes your hair look the best it can for a guy.
    4. Being overly nice and responding to everyone complimenting you proves you're seeking attention and insecure. Work on that.
    5. Getting eyes like that has to do with genetics but it also is a very crazy thing actually (I studied this once). Wealth/Status/Mood/Confidenc-level/blood-pressure/experiences/location all factor into the attractiveness of a male's eyes.
    5. Congrats on getting through accutane, I wouldnt think you ever had acne.

Basically you need to live more of life, have some more beers/late nights, confidence and wisdom and you will look more like Gosling and earn some of the ratings posters have given u on here.

btw lol at the guy looking a ton like 50 cent and mike tyson. Im white tho so

Originally Posted by GBLynden View Post
    Why are you trolling? If you don't like it, play in another thread.

I wouldn't mind me some of that either.

OP: As has been me mentioned already, you look better.
    Yea I'm not a big asian lover, but for an Asian girl she's cute. We've been daring for forever, and started dating me she. I was fat and had hella acne. Then started lifting and got on accutane, now I look how I do. She wanted me when no other girls did lol. She always makes fun of me and tells me that she feels like she invested in apple back in the 90s. Lol

RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyannayR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WaterPoloPlayer View Post
    3 or 4 times. Srs. My senior year of highschool, me and my buddies watched Fight Club and then beat the **** outta each other for like 6 months. Strong retardation in hind sight lol
    Dude me and my friends did the same exact thing!
    [Misc Fisherman Crew]

CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoreyTaylor15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and the guy who pointed out Ben Foster, yes you look like that. Not Gosling at all.

Originally Posted by CoreyTaylor15 View Post
    I told myself Id never reply to an attention seeking thread like this but I will, and I'll be 100% honest about what I say. I can promise Im not hating on you, I have no reason to, I have a good life, looks, and girls so I don't get envious.

1. You look similiar, but that's only from an angle or two, and that doesnt mean anything if you're not famous. If Gosling was sitting in a crap apartment on bodybuildingforum all morning and was a pizza delivery guy you wouldn't glance twice at him. Fact.
    2. I honestly see no reason why people are saying you look better, no offense. You have too 'clean' 'perfecty' of aesthetics that are also very petite. Therefore it is very feminime but you are young still. By the time you are 25, I think things will come together and you'll have good looks. Right now you have less maturity in your face then One Direction guys. Which is bad, because girls will not like that after 18/19. They will resent it. Gosling doesn't have those 'perfecty' aesthetics and girls like that.
    3. I agree on your washing hair comment. Shampoo is stupid and full of chemicals. Naturally just rinsing your hair is so simple and makes your hair look the best it can for a guy.
    4. Being overly nice and responding to everyone complimenting you proves you're seeking attention and insecure. Work on that.
    5. Getting eyes like that has to do with genetics but it also is a very crazy thing actually (I studied this once). Wealth/Status/Mood/Confidenc-level/blood-pressure/experiences/location all factor into the attractiveness of a male's eyes.

Basically you need to live more of life, have some more beers/late nights, confidence and wisdom and you will look more like Gosling and earn some of the ratings posters have given u on here.

I know I do look young. My dad looks young too, it's a curse now but a blessing later. I'm replying because one of my pet peeves is when the op starts a thread and then just never replies to anyone. Accutane was a godsend tbh. It sucks ass while you're on it, but it works when nothing else does. Acne is a disease man.

WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000)
    woodberry (no homo)

slight homo
    das it mane, das it crew.
    show me your credentials crew.
    nah bro i'm sweet crew.
    i don't know either lol crew.
    ooo i'm a ghost crew.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your gf looks like she has a really wet mouth. Can you confirm?

Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000) Juicymango is just really nice. (+1000)

the fact you typed all that out.....
    "I got romans 12:12 on my right lat just this last weekend"- Mainsqueeze530

Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    Your gf looks like she has a really wet mouth. Can you confirm?
    Maybe😉

Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    the fact you typed all that out.....
    not hard to type for a college student. nothing else to do this morning.

to OP, yes it's a disease. I remember going through it. You didnt respond to half my response tho, that's annoying. If you walk around thinking you look like Ryan Gosling, you're not going to be respected and any girl over age 18 is going to think ur a ****, and no not envying you, because you are not as good looking as him, a guy, who isnt even all that good looking if he werent famous.

btw yes youthful will definitely be a blessing later. 25-50 you will be happy you didnt grow up too fast.

jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats the point of lifting if you don't have the facials?

INB4 missing rudyrude crew

Maybe��
    why are you posting pictures of your girlfriend..???? High chance it's just a friend anyways if you're willing to do that. I mean if it is your gf then im jealous that that's acceptable where you live. Around here you'd be considered a **** for even having an account on any internet site. Post a picture? You're the wierdest guy around

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread, i don't even...

Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looks like u won the genetic lottery

not hard to type for a college student. nothing else to do this morning.

to OP, yes it's a disease. I remember going through it. You didnt respond to half my response tho, that's annoying. If you walk around thinking you look like Ryan Gosling, you're not going to be respected and any girl over age 18 is going to think ur a ****, and no not envying you, because you are not as good looking as him, a guy, who isnt even all that good looking if he werent famous.

btw yes youthful will definitely be a blessing later. 25-50 you will be happy you didnt grow up too fast.
    Sorry man it's 330 here in Cali. The only reason I'm awake is cause I took my eca too late. I meant like eye color, he has blue eyes. Mine are so brown that they're almost black. I don't think I look like him, and in my opinion don't think he's really that good looking tbh. Just my opinion tho. Having bad acne made me humble though, so I feel like it was a blessing in disguise

why are you posting pictures of your girlfriend..???? High chance it's just a friend anyways if you're willing to do that. I mean if it is your gf then im jealous that that's acceptable where you live. Around here you'd be considered a **** for even having an account on any internet site. Post a picture? You're the wierdest guy around
    Really? Where do you live bro?

LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500) LTU is not very helpful. (-500)
    Smh, where are my manners?

Us together, was before I lifted

I bet the best thing you like about her is that bi heart of hers...

bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bertostare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IgboMeso View Post
    This. All the time people tell me that I look like 50 Cent.

inb4 all black people look the same.
    50 cent is a miscer???

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're like a mix of Gosling and Tom Hiddleston.

Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dannni1331 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mirin, no homo
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    You're like a mix of Gosling and Tom Hiddleston.
    Is that Loki from avengers? Lol

Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andrei93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stronk facial aesthetics 8.5/10

JayShee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You kind of have a similar jaw line but thats about it