Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My alpha as fuk professor refuses to align scores to the ''bell curve''

Srs my Groups and rings professor straight up said that if examiners tell him to align marks to the distribution curve he doesn't give a fuk and gives you the marks you deserve [srs].

The guy is alpha as fuk

brb kicks you out if you're more than a minute late to lectures
    brb kicks you out if he even as much as catches you whispering during lecture
    brb calls you out in front of the class if you ask an easy or 'stupid question'
    brb tells internal examiners to fuk themselves
    brb has written many books on his subject.
    brb he gives out half assed proofs to some theorems in lectures and then if he asks you to recall the proof in the exam and you write it out exactly like he did in the lectures he will deduct marks.
    brb department policy to put your lecture notes online - he doesn't give a fuk and puts no notes online because he wants everyone to come to lectures.

brb alpha as fuk
    Last edited by iCAMETOPLAY; 05-10-2013 at 05:31 AM.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Professor discourages his students from asking questions... surefire way to make kids learn

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump for you American college peasants.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    Professor discourages his students from asking questions... surefire way to make kids learn
    Lol it's quite lulzy as fuk. He will praise you though if you ask a good question [srs].

But if you ask an obvious question just be ready to be called out and sometimes even be lectured on how chit your intuition is, quite lulzy. Will be taking his course next year as well he sets nice exams

Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000) Mosho is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I want to see him kick me out. I have only had 1 lecturer try to do this on me (chronic late syndrome) and I just said "k lol", sat down, he pouted at me and continued with this chit lecture.

Not trying to brag or look alpha or whatever, just amazes me how much power these guys think they have. If the school's rules don't allow him to kick me out under those circumstances, why would I go out?
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

Every generalization is dangerous, especially this one.
    -- Mark Twain

The last time I was inside a woman was when I was inside the Statue of Liberty.
    -- Woody Allen

"Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is he attractive though?

MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattD777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You on dat dere ****gy in love with prof time?
    Always pick 7 Crew.

Originally Posted by S4V4NT View Post
    is he attractive though?
    Originally Posted by MattD777 View Post
    You on dat dere ****gy in love with prof time?
    Lolwat

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like the worst type of professor there is.

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iCAMETOPLAY View Post
    Srs my Groups and rings professor straight up said that if examiners tell him to align marks to the distribution curve he doesn't give a fuk and gives you the marks you deserve [srs].

The guy is alpha as fuk

brb alpha as fuk
    Sounds like a **** piece of ****. Might be a stupid question to him, but a student might genuinely not know.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesnt seem alpha at all. brb car wont work and you are late for class, end up not being able to go because he wont let you in.

Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    Sounds like a **** piece of ****. Might be a stupid question to him, but a student might genuinely not know.
    x2
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Sounds like the worst type of professor there is.
    He's a bit annoying but a good teacher and sets fair exams, you would expect him to set horrifying exams but he said himself that he doesn't like setting hard exams lol. So the pay off is worth it imo.

LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000)
    He must have tenure.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

-Plato

Live.Laugh.Love<3 #SwAg neighborr's Avatar
    neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That class sounds terrible
    Saints|Pelicans|LSU|Astros

***Ethering those who Ether the Ethering Kings Crew***

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's not Alpha.

That's the way it should always be.

What a retarded age do we live in that things as simple as that is called Alpha ...

Op is a ******* and loves to swallow.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    doesnt seem alpha at all. brb car wont work and you are late for class, end up not being able to go because he wont let you in.

x2
    Yeah it was pretty though having him first thing in the morning and having to commute from an hour away.

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mosho View Post
    I want to see him kick me out. I have only had 1 lecturer try to do this on me (chronic late syndrome) and I just said "k lol", sat down, he pouted at me and continued with this chit lecture.

Originally Posted by nick187 View Post
    That's not Alpha.

That's the way it should always be.

What a retarded age do we live in that things as simple as that is called Alpha ...

Op is a ******* and loves to swallow.
    Dafuq? A lot of my professors are betas who are too scared to tell the class to quiten down if everyone is talking.

You talk at your own peril though in this guy's class. He will catch you right at the back as well, and he doesn't give a fuk, he literally stops the lecture until you get out of the class if he catches you talking.

Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post
    Lol this. That guy would probably run out pooping his pants.

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone has a different style, but that sounds like a lot of babysitting and drama for a college classroom.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    Everyone has a different style, but that sounds like a lot of babysitting and drama for a college classroom.
    Lmao trust me brah every week there would at least 1 or 2 incidences providing the lulz.

brb once he caught two girls talking
    brb he asks one of them are you here to listen to me or your friend
    brb she says her friend
    brb everyone trying their best not to crack up
    brb both got kicked out hard after being embarrassed and called out

Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The guy is alpha as fuk

brb department policy to put your lecture notes online - he doesn't give a fuk and puts no notes online because he wants everyone to come to lectures.

brb alpha as fuk
    Sounds like a prick. You're paying to be there. If you want to be late or whisper to the person next to you, or ask a question, you're allowed to do that as long as it isn't disrupting anyone else.

I always hated profs like this.

Originally Posted by Huke View Post
    Sounds like a prick. You're paying to be there. If you want to be late or whisper to the person next to you, or ask a question, you're allowed to do that as long as it isn't disrupting anyone else.

I always hated profs like this.
    Still better than beta professors to tell everyone to quieten down. I once had a professor who just raised his voice if everyone was being loud, was annoying as fuk. At least with this guy everyone can listen in peace. The only annoying thing was that if you couldn't see something clearly you couldn't really ask the person sitting next to you or something lol.

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The guy is alpha as fuk

brb alpha as fuk
    Sounds like a douche bag.

Students are paying his salary, not the other way around. Kicking people out for being a minute late? Yeah man cause nobody ever has chit happen that makes them late. It's one thing to be late every day...its another to tell someone they have to miss the entire class just because one time there was a traffic jam caused by an accident.

Whispering during lecture? If your talking and disrupting the class...yeah you should be called out. If your whispering someone asking what page of the book hes referring to...that is just being an anal prick.

Calling people out for asking easy or stupid questions...if someone has a question then they probably don't know if its easy or stupid. Part of the job of "teaching" is answering questions, even obvious ones. That's why people are taking his class and not just reading a book in the library.

Alpha as fuk...lol.

Sounds like this guy is probably pissed off he has to teach because he couldn't cut it doing actual work in his field so he has to resort to being in academia.

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao trust me brah every week there would at least 1 or 2 incidences providing the lulz.

brb once he caught two girls talking
    brb he asks one of them are you here to listen to me or your friend
    brb she says her friend
    brb everyone trying their best not to crack up
    brb both got kicked out hard after being embarrassed and called out
    It does sound funny. Some professors can carry that kind of thing. Must be a big class?

Personally, I'm there to teach, and the students can waste their time if they want to as long as they aren't disturbing the class. I only called two out on whispering to each other once this term, and it disrupted the lesson more than not doing anything. Classroom management is why I don't teach grade school.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000) NephilimRising is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dafuq? A lot of my professors are betas who are too scared to tell the class to quiten down if everyone is talking.

You talk at your own peril though in this guy's class. He will catch you right at the back as well, and he doesn't give a fuk, he literally stops the lecture until you get out of the class if he catches you talking.
    So you should swing the pendulum 100% to the other side?
    **30 tabs open and can't tell which one the sound is coming from crew**
    **Fake Handicap Parking Sticker Crew**
    **Sleeps Naked Crew**

ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThySparticus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, kicks them out for being a minute late...

Well good luck with that one, I would leave until I had campus security escorting me off campus. If that point came about I would make a complaint to the Dean and most likely win due to the silliness.
    Start now, everyday you wait is a day you'll regret.

aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aStRoRdInArY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb sounds like more of a conceded prick than anything
    **Sicilian/Russian Crew**
    ♚ Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Crew ♛
    ---Central Michigan University/Mount Pleasant Crew---

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like he should be teaching middle school and not adults.
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    He is discouraging kids from asking stupid questions. The only reason they would need to ask a stupid question would be if they were not paying attention in class. If they are paying attention and still can't understand easy concepts then he is doing them a favor by failing them early since they will never become anything.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **