Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500) NuttyBruh is not very helpful. (-500)

Why the hell is there so much sympathy for illegals?

It's absolutely shocking and leaves me flabbergasted to see how many people don't care or support illegal immigration.

Besides the BS illegals do work Americans don't want myth, what positives do illegals bring that overshadows the crime, stress, money and resources they drain out of the country they "immigrate" to?

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White guilt.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The new thing the liberals are trying to do is equate illegals with all whites who came here as if there is no difference..lol.

So, your irish, italian or german (or whatever nationality) relatives that came here legally are basically the same thing as the illegals of today......lol. "The only people here that are not immigrants are Native Americans"....so much potato I don't even know where to start.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aristopF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Legal immigrant checking in. I fukken hate illegals
    ***Indonesian Brah***
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NYC Classthetics Crew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ***LA MISC Crew***
    Madridista/Philly Eagles/LAkers/LA Galaxy/Persija "The Jak Mania"
    Finer Things in Life Crew: Cologne, Scotch, Wristwatch, Wetshave, Coffee Crews
    Part of the Fallen 337 and the Brave 767 Crew

5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NuttyBruh View Post
    It's absolutely shocking and leaves me flabbergasted to see how many people don't care or support illegal immigration.

Besides the BS illegals do work Americans don't want myth, what positives do illegals bring that overshadows the crime, stress, money and resources they drain out of the country they "immigrate" to?
    Illegal immigrants actually have a lower crime rate than other Americans. Look at El Paso. An incredibly high percentage of its residents are illegal immigrants and it is right across the border from the ****hole that is Juarez, Mexico. Yet it has a much lower violent crime rate than your typical large American city. Part of this might be because those who are here illegally wish to avoid contact with law enforcement and thus abstain from criminal activity, but it also be because most of the families have at least one wageearner and trying to get ahead. Almost every single child of an illegal immigrant born here is fluent in English by age 6 and there is no reason to think that they won't follow the path of the Irish and Italians who successfully integrated into American society after two or three generations. The IQ jump for them in the past two decades has been nothing short of incredible, and that's without the same access to educational opportunities.

There are many native born Americans who I would deport if I could before I deported the illegal immigrants. If we could snap our fingers, deport the entire population of Detroit and replace them with Mexican immigrants, wouldn't that be a good thing? Obviously not possible because you cant deport US citizens, butI don't get why illegal immigrants engender such negative feelings from people when many of their fellow American citizens are far worse. We have fourth generation, food stamp/welfare receiving families in this country and we are worried about people who work backbreaking jobs without complaining and spend the money they earn in the economy? They pay property taxes when they rent, sales taxes when they buy ****, and then there are the payroll taxes that many pay but will never get back because they're using false Social Security numbers.

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 5foot9sigh View Post
    Illegal immigrants actually have a lower crime rate than other Americans. Look at El Paso. An incredibly high percentage of its residents are illegal immigrants and it is right across the border from the ****hole that is Juarez, Mexico. Yet it has a much lower violent crime rate than your typical large American city. Part of this might be because those who are here illegally wish to avoid contact with law enforcement and thus abstain from criminal activity, but it also be because most of the families have at least one wageearner and trying to get ahead. Almost every single child of an illegal immigrant born here is fluent in English by age 6 and there is no reason to think that they won't follow the path of the Irish and Italians who successfully integrated into American society after two or three generations. The IQ jump for them in the past two decades has been nothing short of incredible, and that's without the same access to educational opportunities.

There are many native born Americans who I would deport if I could before I deported the illegal immigrants. If we could snap our fingers, deport the entire population of Detroit and replace them with Mexican immigrants, wouldn't that be a good thing? Obviously not possible because you cant deport US citizens, butI don't get why illegal immigrants engender such negative feelings from people when many of their fellow American citizens are far worse.
    ^^^ You mean like this OP??

5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) 5foot9sigh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by amtharin View Post
    ^^^ You mean like this OP??
    Yes exactly. Hey OP would you rather live with illegals in El Paso or some of your fifteenth-generation fellow Americans in Detroit or Baltimore? For me it would be El Paso every day and twice on Sunday.

Sitting here and eating strawberries from the California Central Valley which were almost certainly picked by illegals last month yet would have been picked by American citizens during much of the last century. You mad OP? The wage farmers would have to pay to get American citizens to do this absolutely BACKBREAKING work today is probably about 25/hr. enjoy paying $12 for a tin of strawberries. God these people do this for 9 bucks an hour so that I can enjoy them and I'm supposed to hate them for it OP? They have a work ethic equal to or stronger than those immigrants who came before them.

And if you are mad that some illegals undercut wages by working for less than minimum wage then YOU should support the pending immigration bill to give them a path to legal status so that employers are forced to use E-verify to verify immigration status and you'll be competing on an equal footing with them for jobs at or above the minimum wage. But they'll probably still take jobs from native born Americans because they work HARD and don't bitch about the lack of vacation days or the fact that the air conditioning is set on 70 instead of 68.

HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes exactly. Hey OP would you rather live with illegals in El Paso or some of your fifteenth-generation fellow Americans in Detroit or Baltimore? For me it would be El Paso every day and twice on Sunday.

Sitting here and eating strawberries from the California Central Valley which were almost certainly picked by illegals last month yet would have been picked by American citizens during much of the last century. You mad OP? The wage farmers would have to pay to get American citizens to do this absolutely BACKBREAKING work today is probably about 25/hr. enjoy paying $12 for a tin of strawberries. God these people do this for 9 bucks an hour so that I can enjoy them and I'm supposed to hate them for it OP? They have a work ethic equal to or stronger than those immigrants who came before them.
    You serial? Must be a California thing.

Originally Posted by HaterSalad View Post
    You serial? Must be a California thing.
    I live in New England and illegal immigrants are probably less than one tenth of one percent of the population of my state. My state is 98% white. But what do you disagree with in my post?

If our governor somehow had a choice whether to import "real" Americans from Detroit or Baltimore to boost the population but the other choice was to take people from El Paso or even your average resident of Mexico, she'd be wise to choose the latter.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont think I deserve anything special because I was born in the US. Its that simple.

Put an end to the welfare state and have open immigration for all I care. Srs. Right now we have the worst of both worlds and that rustles my jims. I've lived in several border states and grew up around plenty of illegals. Their families werent any different than mine. They all wanted a good education for their kids, a way to make an honest dollar, take care of their families.

A lot of the hate on illegals is due to either using them as a boogeyman because the economy sucks, or thinly veiled racism.

amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) amtharin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You're doing it again.

You're doing it again.
    Doing what again? You said "you mean like this OP?", and I said yes.

Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    A lot of the hate on illegals is due to either using them as a boogeyman because the economy sucks, or thinly veiled racism.
    Little bit of both. Casual racism mostly under the surface, yes, but the present economic situation certainly magnifies the negative feelings. Never mind the fact that we llegal immigration across the Southern border is basically net zero at this point (meaning roughly as many people are repatriating to their country of origin as are illegally entering).

Doing what again? You said "you mean like this OP?", and I said yes.
    Showing that sympathy for dem illegals again.

Showing that sympathy for dem illegals again.
    Lol it isn't so much sympathy because I don't think they need it as much as it is a dose of reality. Most illegal immigrants are doing fine on their own. If what the OP said was true: namely that they commit lots of crime, that they are a net drain on our economy and budget, etc, then I'd probably support the idea of removing them (though the logistics of our incompetent government which cant even keep airports from functioning attempting to deport 12 million people make it impossible) as well and I certainly wouldn't support granting them legal status if these things were true. They aren't true, however, and it isn't even close. Illegal immigrants are a net positive for the economy just as almost every immigrant is, because much of the money they earn here is not Western Unioned back to Tijuana but is spent here. Every reputable economic study performed has showed the net positive effect and I know this because I majored in econ at Chicago and was involved in some of the research. They do commit less crime than native-born Americans, and one reason I neglected to mention that might account for the discrepancy is the fact that their families tend to be intact. Children from intact families (two parents) have a much lower crime rate than those who come from homes where the families are not intact or even broken. Edited: if anyone is unclear as to why black Americans commit more crime than white Americans, studies have shown that once you adjust for parental marriage status and income, the crime rates for black and white Americans are comparable. Wealthy black neighborhoods are safer than poor white neighborhoods. The reality, however, is that there are very few wealthy black neighborhoods and many poor neighborhoods so the statistics are skewed in one direction.
    Last edited by 5foot9sigh; 05-09-2013 at 01:47 PM.

anonymous
    I live in New England and illegal immigrants are probably less than one tenth of one percent of the population of my state. My state is 98% white. But what do you disagree with in my post?

If our governor somehow had a choice whether to import "real" Americans from Detroit or Baltimore to boost the population but the other choice was to take people from El Paso or even your average resident of Mexico, she'd be wise to choose the latter.
    this is the problem, half the US literally has no idea the extent of the problem here in the border states. They dont realise they've lost their country and in 20 years there will be a permentat democrat majority in the US and poverty politics for all

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only thing I could figure was, liberals support illegal immigrants because they would be worse off in Mexico so we should give them a chance to pursue a better life for themselves and for their families here? I have one in the family, he came here that way then married into the family. Proud Mexican born, but American made man he is too ha.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because not everyone is about the Master Race.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can sympathize with illegals to an extent.

But the stronger emotion I carry is what a scumbag country Mexico is that they pride themselves on the export of their citizens.

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uh oh..... trotting out the "illegals" bogeyman again.
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    Uh oh..... trotting out the "illegals" bogeyman again.
    What bogeyman?

By definition they are illegal aliens or illegals for short. Doesn't mean they are evil people but does mean they broke the law.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    What bogeyman?

By definition they are illegal aliens or illegals for short. Doesn't mean they are evil people but does mean they broke the law.
    It's a bogeyman acting as if the illegals are some insane massive drain on the economy. It's an easy one to go after for the Republicans because they refuse to look at military spending or social security, which are some of the real drains on the economy.

Personally I don't give a **** about illegal immigrants. Let em stay, give them a path to citizenship, or deport them. Take your pick.
    Cashflow is King

niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000) niahmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm half Mexican and I have no problem with hard working immigrants but I would gladly support any legislation that sends unproductive Hispanics back.

The US/Europe won't stop letting them in because white people aren't having enough babies, your support of birth control and abortion is biting you on the ass. You NEED people who will gladly work Shytty low paying jobs. Japan is feeling the effects of an aging population now.

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aristopF View Post
    Legal immigrant checking in. I fukken hate illegals
    My wife is a Legal immigrant and we fel the same way. This is all a ploy to get more low class trash on the voting rolls.

HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    My wife is a Legal immigrant and we fel the same way. This is all a ploy to get more low class trash on the voting rolls.
    Grant them amnesty and don't allow them to vote. You won't see the same support from the left then.

Originally Posted by badbart View Post
    Yes, because all immigrants are low class trash. Let's not paint with Titanic sized brushed or anything.
    Cashflow is King

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by niahmas View Post
    The US/Europe won't stop letting them in because white people aren't having enough babies, your support of birth control and abortion is biting you on the ass. You NEED people who will gladly work Shytty low paying jobs. Japan is feeling the effects of an aging population now.
    This is true, the educated are being our breed. We should let in more educated people and deport the current uneducated illegals.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anybody know the process of legal immigration for back in the 1800's to 1900's? What the requirements were/waiting time etc. Just curious as to how that relates to today's standards; also the unemployment rate/expansion of infrastructure back then vs. now/

I have always been pretty anti immigration when the country does not need more labor; but if we were able to produce and export more goods due to immigrants I would be for relaxing the rules. As it stands now we do not have an abundance of unfilled low-skilled jobs, so further immigration is not going to expand our export base. I feel that NAFTA/GLAAD should be revised if we are planning to implement an influx of low-skilled workers.

But like many others said; they are already here, might as well get them paying taxes and put extreme penalties on hiring illegals in the future; like that will ever be enforced. I myself would illegaly immigrate to the USA if I were born in Mexico, so I understand why they do it.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    Yes, because all immigrants are low class trash. Let's not paint with Titanic sized brushed or anything.
    If you were successful in your country, why would you want to move here illegally?