Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face Anyone successfully banged a Milf/Cougar?

Have hooked up with many in Bars but got turned down when I told them my age (look much older). Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Last edited by SensationalOne; 01-02-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op the solution is not to tell them your age

SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SensationalOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Starred View Post
    op the solution is not to tell them your age
    I didn't, they asked and I didn't think they would care since we already hooked up.

Bang Bang Skeet Skeet Patriots25's Avatar
    Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Patriots25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In my imagination land I have
    The sad part about my post's is that they never get recognized and no one reads them or reps me but it's great because now I can say whatever I want....sharkeisha NOOO

I'm also a Comedian , don't take it so seriously

Creating Gifs for you Brahs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163749121

Chosen to be Mod Negged from 5814->5058 (11/05/14) AYYY LMAOO

ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im 90% sure my 17 year old friend banged my mom

does that count

coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000) coobreeze22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SensationalOne View Post
    Have hooked up with many in Bars but got turned down when I told them my age. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    yep. plentyoffish.com
    i rep back
    i rep veterans. thank you brahs

"fu*k bitches, give me a fat slut that cooks and does dishes"

owe reps to sydney junkie
    dudun
    foxs
    bassing68

W moich zylach plynie Polska krew

Originally Posted by ProudPaperclip View Post

does that count
    Lol did you ask him?

juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juniorbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    who hasnt..
    \op is not a closer/thread

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    U dun goofed
    The Misc is dead.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

does that count
    Want a full story w/cliffs and spoon pics w/mom or else negs.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000)
    have smashed a 37 years old latina milf(srs)
    One life

SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I banged snooki from jersey shore if that counts
    Certified Nice Guy

I rep back 100+ (srs)

LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LocalDealer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Banged my buddies wife's mom. He had always said she was bangable and I finally met her at a bar when I was drinking with him. I was pretty drunk and just kept hitting on her all night despite her being with some biker dude. She said they were leaving and I told her to come back ASAP and so she dropped him off (maybe ****ed him lolidunno) and came back. Short story, we got really drunk and banged in her car. She was a slut. Started sucking my dick as soon we left the bar. She had a pierced clit and swallowed my man chowder.

My buddy always refers to me as his wife's dad now lol

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was eating at mcdonalds one sunday morning for breakfast I had ridden my bike up there. I see a milf early to mid thirties in line by herself. Notice milf turning to check me out and she caught me doing the same and called me out on it lols. When she finished eating I noticed she got on a bike to leave so I was like fuk it and threw out the last 1/4 of my 2nd egg mcmuffin and chased her down on my bike for like a mile. Finally caught up, introduced myself riding next to her, made plans to meet up in a few hours and ended up banging her for the next 6 months or so lols
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1FingerPushup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 17 and banged a 6/10 28 year old who had a 3 year old daughter. Met her off OKcupid. She thought I was 23.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ meeting them online or in bars. real men meet them sober and in real life
    Squat = 405 x2

Originally Posted by LocalDealer View Post
    Yes. Banged my buddies wife's mom. He had always said she was bangable and I finally met her at a bar when I was drinking with him. I was pretty drunk and just kept hitting on her all night despite her being with some biker dude. She said they were leaving and I told her to come back ASAP and so she dropped him off (maybe ****ed him lolidunno) and came back. Short story, we got really drunk and banged in her car. She was a slut. Started sucking my dick as soon we left the bar. She had a pierced clit and swallowed my man chowder.

ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProudPaperclip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol did you ask him?
    lol no it would be too awkward
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Want a full story w/cliffs and spoon pics w/mom or else negs.
    parents are divorced, im over my dad's house alot. friend lives down the street.

-come back from dad's unexpectingly to grab my laptop cause i needed to work on an assignment
    -walk in door, see friends shoes
    -mom must have heard me open/close door, comes down stairs and tells me Scott was helping her move some stuff
    -scott awkwardly says hey to me and leaves
    -i went upstairs to get computer, not a single item was moved that day

idk what to do lol

only pic i have

Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    I was eating at mcdonalds one sunday morning for breakfast I had ridden my bike up there. I see a milf early to mid thirties in line by herself. Notice milf turning to check me out and she caught me doing the same and called me out on it lols. When she finished eating I noticed she got on a bike to leave so I was like fuk it and threw out the last 1/4 of my 2nd egg mcmuffin and chased her down on my bike for like a mile. Finally caught up, introduced myself riding next to her, made plans to meet up in a few hours and ended up banging her for the next 6 months or so lols
    Alpha. Pics?

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Triumphator's Avatar
    Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000) Triumphator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quite a few actually but I'd never go to the bar to meet them, you're asking for stds doing that.
    Ron Paul 2012

GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interdasting thread, has always been a goal of mine. Reps to all of those who post good stories, maybe include a picture
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    Minimalist Crew

Alpha. Pics?
    Nah don't have any she didn't have a ******** or anything.
    Squat = 405 x2

kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50) kazamman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by proudpaperclip View Post

parents are divorced, im over my dad's house alot. Friend lives down the street.

-come back from dad's unexpectingly to grab my laptop cause i needed to work on an assignment
    -mom must have heard me open/close door, comes down stairs and tells me scott was helping her move some stuff

idk what to do lol

only pic i have

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilf

Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    Nah don't have any she didn't have a ******** or anything.. she had 2 kids but was actually in the top 3 tightest pussies I ever encountered (srs)
    Nice buddy, your age?

Nice buddy, your age?
    I was 23 when I met her and she was 32
    Squat = 405 x2

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One was my old boss, other was a married woman (didn't know she was married).

Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Akos1712 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LocalDealer View Post

age 77 lol

Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500)

parents are divorced, im over my dad's house alot. friend lives down the street.

-mom must have heard me open/close door, comes down stairs and tells me Scott was helping her move some stuff

idk what to do lol

only pic i have

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/acmAf.jpg[IMG]
    check pm
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

()Balding Crew()

$Pale Crew$

*Ugly Crew*

^^Slightly Below Average Height Crew^^

allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50) allkillano will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Banged a milf on NYE she was 32 but looked like she was in her 20's would pic but she doesn't have a ********.

Met her and her other girlfriends asking if they can touch my abs (srs) was pretty much the only jacked guy in the bar. after 12am i asked if she had her first NY kiss... she said no, like i boss i moved in and she liked it and got some more when we left, was a good night.

proof being aesthetic does get you easy poonage
    I ATE A SPIDER AND I LIKED IT.

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    One was my old boss, other was a married woman (didn't know she was married).
    Lol why do you care if she was married that's alpha as fuk, should have awared the Husband.