Thread: Workout Advice

missem320 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Workout Advice

Hi Everyone!
    I'm a 24 year old looking to get in the best shape of my life. In high school and college, I was always athetic and active (Tennis player, runner, nationally competitve college cheerleader) Once I graduated college, I lost alot of the muscle that I had built up. The only good thing is that I've always been very tiny (5'1", 105lbs) and didn't gain weight, but instead lost some.
    I've been going to the gym 4-5 days a week for the past 5 months. I've seen some results, but not exactly the results I was expecting. I was hoping to have very toned abs, legs, and glutes and although I have seen a small change in them, I'm not seeing the dramatic results I wanted. I can't seem to find a workout that is toning me.. my abs especially. I have a flat stomach, just no real definition. I've been eating pretty healthy (No fast food, soda, candy, junk food, etc. i don't drink alcohol often either.) I drink protein shakes and take daily multivitamins.
    My goal is to have very toned legs, rounder glutes and defined abs. Does anyone have any advice to help me reach my goals? Workouts? Supplements? Diets?

Thank you so much!

BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000)
    What type of program are you on? How many calories are you consuming per day?
    AFAA- CPT

"Make up your mind that, at least for the first year or two, you're not going to worry about body fat levels if you're already lean, because lean is easier to reacquire than strong is to build" (Rippetoe 310).

ASKHOLE: A person who constantly asks for advise, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.

mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mediumraw has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since you haven't provided any details as to your training or diet, I would suggest heavy ass weights and more food.
    I'm only human...except in the gym.