Pacheco96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get visible abs plz help am 16 and skinny and want to get visible abs

I've tried getting abs but everything I do seems like is not working for me I done crunches, sit ups and all those direct ab workouts but they don't seem to be visible. I want my abs to be visible whenever I take off my shirt and need some exercises that would help me do that any tips or help? Also have in mind that am 16 and skinny
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Pacheco96; 05-08-2013 at 06:41 PM.

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    1)Well first you want to buy a gym membership.
    2) Train hard and heavy (program like Ss or madcow5x5)
    3)eat alot of proteins carbs and fats
    4) learn how to post in the correct part of forums
    5)be a sikkunt
    Get real

Pacheco96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Which would be the correct part of forums

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Pacheco96 View Post
    Which would be the correct part of forums
    Teen bodybuilding , Not workout logs
    Get real