GetSwoleBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Push ups, pull ups, dips and sit ups

I hurt my back pretty bad so I have been out a while from the gym and I'm going to ease back into it with just pull ups, push ups and dips and sit ups. What do you guys think I should do for a routine for this? I was thinking do all of em 3 x failure every other or everyday. Would that be overworking and how would u fix up the routine? I'll worry about legs again when my lower back heals fully.

rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rfields23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GetSwoleBruh View Post
    I hurt my back pretty bad so I have been out a while from the gym and I'm going to ease back into it with just pull ups, push ups and dips and sit ups. What do you guys think I should do for a routine for this? I was thinking do all of em 3 x failure every other or everyday. Would that be overworking and how would u fix up the routine? I'll worry about legs again when my lower back heals fully.
    Nah brah that sounds like over training if youre gonna do that then go every other day to give yourself sometime to rest or go mon wed fri
    Snatchbrah

The Wrecking Crew

Vegan crew

University Of Toledo Wrestling

@Reg3Reg

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TBH it's pretty hard to really overtrain on calisthenics.

Hope your back gets better, that's some nasty stuff.