ryankirk67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scooby's Carb cycling Low days too high?

Yo guys,

Basically im about to start doing Scooby's carb cycling program. On his online macro calculator, it says that i am to carry out 4 low days followed by 1 high day.

On my low days the Macros are:
    Protein - 280
    Carbs - 192
    Fats - 66.

i was just thinking, isnt 192g of carbs a little high to be considered low carb?

Cheers guys.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Carb cycling is a huge waste of time unless you are already very lean. I would just do a normal caloric deficit. And yes if you were going to waste your time carb cycling I would say 190 is way to high to be considered a low carb day.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Rekna is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Also, fat is really probably too low.
    ...I know a lot of competitors who say "I eat clean", whatever the hell that means, I don't know if that means you spray windex on your food..." - Layne Norton

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hit your protein and fat macro's, fill the rest with carbs, and lift weights. Stay in a deficit.

There you go, workout 101.

Screw all these other programs, and diets, and this and that... Your body is a very complex yet very simple machine. Losing weight is not hard.
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."