idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation 5 questions regarding bulking/supplements

Im currently around 187-192lbs. I am trying to bulk to 200 by the end of my summer break.
    Here we go:

1)I've found no proof online or through friends that echinacea increases your appetite. Does anyone have any input on this? (main ingredient in black hole)

2) I just ordered a couple tubs of Neurocore. Has anyone used this pre-workout? Whats your input on it?

3) My calves are a little stubborn. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what lifts I should do as far as bulking calves is concered?
    - I currently do seated calf press for 12-10-8-6 then standing press for 15-12-10 all very slowly, full range w/ 3 seconds of squeezing at the top of each rep.

These next questions regard trying to keep purchasing these supplements that add up to be very expensive to a minimum:

4) Is it cheaper to make your own weightgainer or to buy it? Looks to be about 19,000 calories for 45 dollars (serous mass w/ water).

5) What can I make for an Intra-workout shake that is relatively cheap? Some days I will be lifting for quite a good bit and I do not want to run out of energy mid work out.

Thank you for your time!!

idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone? I know a lot of people can answer at least one question haha

LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50) LGartner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing way more than necessary. I recommend making your own gainers with milk protein powder oats and peanut butter. Also an intra workout is unnecessary just make sure to get in lots of water.
    Sponsored mens physique athlete/fitness model

amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000) amorales135 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Calves and forearms are mostly genetic but just work them out twice a week or more if you feel them lagging and intraworkout isn't necessary if ur taking a preworkout
    STEM CREW
    Los Angeles Lakers
    USC Trojans
    Los Angeles Dodgers
    New England Patriots
    UCF Knights

MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by idamaster View Post
    Im currently around 187-192lbs. I am trying to bulk to 200 by the end of my summer break.
    Here we go:

1)I've found no proof online or through friends that echinacea increases your appetite. Does anyone have any input on this? (main ingredient in black hole)
    You haven't found proof online of the appetite-increasing effects of echinacea because there is none. It is theorized that echinacea has both agonist and antagonist-effects on cannabinoid receptors in the brain, which I think is why people think it may indirectly increase appetite. I personally have not seen any reliable evidence.

2) I just ordered a couple tubs of Neurocore. Has anyone used this pre-workout? Whats your input on it?
    Haven't tried it, but why would you order multiple tubs of something you've never used? Assuming you're asking for input because you've never used it, of course. I've heard of more popular PWOs. That being said, I've never tried Neurocore.

3) My calves are a little stubborn. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what lifts I should do as far as bulking calves is concered?
    - I currently do seated calf press for 12-10-8-6 then standing press for 15-12-10 all very slowly, full range w/ 3 seconds of squeezing at the top of each rep.
    Some people report better gains with high rep/lower weight exercises. Others report better effects doing the opposite. I benefit most from doing high weight/low reps. The exercises you're doing should be sufficient.

These next questions regard trying to keep purchasing these supplements that add up to be very expensive to a minimum:

4) Is it cheaper to make your own weightgainer or to buy it? Looks to be about 19,000 calories for 45 dollars (serous mass w/ water).
    Cheaper? Depends on the ingredients you use. I'd probably just buy one honestly, but then again I have no use for weightgainers so I can't comment.

5) What can I make for an Intra-workout shake that is relatively cheap? Some days I will be lifting for quite a good bit and I do not want to run out of energy mid work out.
    Bulk BCAAs, maybe some PWO caffeine or powdered caffeine mixed in the intra-workout. A lot of bulk BCAAs are unflavored, so you'll have to buy something for flavoring or mix it with something like gatorade.

Thank you for your time!!
    Answers in bold.

Originally Posted by MrLL View Post

Haven't tried it, but why would you order multiple tubs of something you've never used? Assuming you're asking for input because you've never used it, of course. I've heard of more popular PWOs. That being said, I've never tried Neurocore.

Bulk BCAAs, maybe some PWO caffeine or powdered caffeine mixed in the intra-workout. A lot of bulk BCAAs are unflavored, so you'll have to buy something for flavoring or mix it with something like gatorade.
    The Neurocore was buy one get one free on the site. I was thinking i'd crush a 200mg caffeine pill and throw it into a Gatorade/powerade on the days that I have longer work outs. Im going to give high reps for calves a try; I may even do high reps/light weight one day and then Low reps/heavy another day.

Im planning on following my current routine which is set up like this but with sets with reps of 12,10,8,6
    M - Shoulders/ Tri
    T- Back
    W- Abs/cardio
    R - Chest/Bis
    F - Legs

I plan on using this modified version of it that involves lifts that I do on the regular days but with very heavy weight/low reps
    M - Shoulders/ Tris
    T- Back; Heavy weight deadlifts
    W- Abs/cardio; Heavy weight squats
    R - Chest/Bis
    F - Legs
    Sa- Heavy weight Chest/back. Light weight Calves

Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jassas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For calfs I invite you to train them 2-3 times a week. Start with seated calf raises 3x15-20 than do standing calf raises 3x5-10. Focus on going all the way down pause and than all the way up pause nice and slow.

With the extra lifts incorporated. How many calories should I eat? I was thinking 3800 calories?

Originally Posted by idamaster View Post
    With the extra lifts incorporated. How many calories should I eat? I was thinking 3800 calories?
    Bump on the calorie suggestion

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dont buy weightgainer, buy large sacks of oats, grind into powder, mix with milk and drink in large quantities