MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MossyOak89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Consistent Eating Plan

Hey so i'm 17, weigh 157, and am 6'0 tall. I'm pretty cut and wanting to keep that look all up until the end of the summer, but i don't have to be amazingly cut until like May. Anyone got any suggestions on a possible diet to gain some really lean muscle or at least muscle and then i can cut in May. (Just trying not to gain a ton of fat while doing it)?????
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 150
    Body Fat: 16%

"When you're as good as I am, It's hard to be Humble."
    -Muhammed Ali-

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Overall Nutrition: Read all stickys in the Nutrition section.
    Fat loss: Read all stickys in the Losing Fat section.
    Training: Read all stickys in the Workout Programs section.
    Nutrition Surrounding Training: Read Alan Aragon's sticky on Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition.

Here's how you figure out your required cals (2 step process):
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    Now that you have your BMR, use this next link to figure out your required cals.
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-ca...dict-equation/
    For cutting, I suggest -200 cals. For bulking, I suggest +200 cals.

Here's how you figure out macros:
    At least 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
    At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats.
    Carbs are up to you, I recommend keeping starchy carbs @ breakfast, PreWorkout, and Post(-Post)Workout.
    Smaller & more frequent meals are better for optimal absorption of nutrients.
    I recommend P+C+F in every meal except preWO (P+C), immediate post workout (P+C), and bedtime (P+F).
    Don't neglect fruits & veggies!
    Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day.

Please remember the above are just guidelines.... it is your responsibility to listen to your body and adjust as necessary.