Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's paying your tuition and you complain he doesn't love you?

Wow

Your dad bought you a car, paid for school, who cares if he doesn't support your gf, it's your life not his.

You have no rationale to complain, I wish somebody bought me a car and paid for school, but we can't all be as lucky.
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpartanMMA View Post
    well, im not some kind of expert but here is my 2 cents :

opie i have been working since 14 years old.(now 25) and finishing my masters..(plus i already finished an HND and a BSC) I know a lot of ppl that do it, and in the end , whats more important than ur future? if its either find a job and go to college or dont find a job and work at "do u want fries with dat?" choice is pretty obvi imho bro.

Your dad expects more from you brah, maybe its his way of trying to make you responsible and man up. I dont know since i dont know ur father but from what you have stated above, its a typical case of tough love. And still its not tough enough.. You still got a car. Your dad could easily tell you to go get a job and buy ur own car. Did you know in some countries as soon as you hit 18 ur on ur own?

Im not judging you opie, im just saying that ur dad prolly thinks that way and of course he does not hate you, or love your sister more than u. Your both his children. Daughters are always more favoured( i has a sister as well ) especially if she is younger.

My suggestion would be either make the course part time and find a job, or take the full time course, and still get a job. Its doable opie. $10 that you will wokr yourself would feel a lot better than $100 given, trust me. Plus ur old man will be hella proud and will support you even more in the future, since u showd him ur responsible grown MAN

i hope it works out for you mate
    Good advice, but working during your masters and working during law school is a bit different. I think you can ask anyone, law school is a LOT harder. It is def a higher caliper of people.

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gayford View Post
    Gave you a car and paid for your secondary school. Quit being a ******* OP.
    this. at least you got a car and got college paid for. try taking the bus and and flip burgers to pay for community college, rent, books and food; then tell us how life sucks

better yet, tell us how ****ty it is to have stage 4 pancreatic cancer at age 21.

OP=overprivileged
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna1 View Post
    Good advice, but working during your masters and working during law school is a bit different. I think you can ask anyone, law school is a LOT harder. It is def a higher caliper of people.
    and you're going to law school. CALIPER

CALIPER

well you know how this goes....
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Valeurvaleur View Post
    Though your point is valid, I have to laugh at the notion that you still live at home at 23, yet call yourself a man. No hate, but..

kinda ****gy

notsrs, you're a man

semi-srs

actually super-srs, ****gy
    average white american males definition of man = leaving home early, work a shytty job and go into debt because they don't know how to save money

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inb4 invalid thread specified
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    trollololololol

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    and you're going to law school. CALIPER

CALIPER
    well you know how this goes....
    Yeah, you know, caliper of people. Similar to caliber, and yet nothing like it.
    ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanMurphy1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sounds like you got a better deal than 99.999999% of earths population.. Chin up.

Stronger every day onelifenoregret's Avatar
    onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by toadesque52 View Post
    average white american males definition of man = leaving home early, work a shytty job and go into debt because they don't know how to save money
    r.........

acist
    5/3/1 Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153251271&pagenumber=

SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HND Computer ENGINEERING
    BSC Multimedia Technology
    MENG Sound Engineering/Audio Production

Law school is hard ey? Try signal processing, VHDL, C+and come back to me brah ( no hate, but half my friends went to law school,one of the best in UK actually, and i know how hard it is )

opie pls, find a job, it will suck on ur social life but ur doing this for urself. u can party later when u graduate. Hell, take a gap year after u graduate and party the whole damn year, but dont say chit like " law school is ALOT harder" suck it and do urself this favour, u will thank the misc later.

Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    caliper of people
    caliper of people
    caliper of people
    but who was caliper people? are u dem dat dere caliper people?
    Attached Images

RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonaldusMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe he is teaching you to be financially independent because men should not have to rely on someone else to get by. Women, on the other hand, are usually dependent on a man's earnings in our society. Props to your dad.

Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sailorbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro... If srs then your life does not suck, it seems rrally good, your dad will give your sister more because she.is a.girl,he is trying to make you into a man and.your asking to be treated like a girl dude.... Life dosent come easy... Your getting more then 90% of kids out there anyway... I had to work a fulltime job while goimg to college fulltime to make dues, makes u a stronger person.... Time to become a man and thank ur dad ******* gl..

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread really rustled my jimmies

vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Chelsea FC

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm just getting more and more depressed. From a young age, my dad and I never got along. I went through my childhood never feeling like I was good enough to be his son. He bought my sister a brand new mustang while only getting me a Honda Accord (beat up too), my sister always got better birthday parties, stc.....it always seemed like he loved her, and he didn't love me.

She recently got into med school and he is paying the entire bill. I got into law school upon my second application (university of south Texas law) but he said that he will only pay for tuition (not fees and room/board). I'm just pissed bc how the hell am I supposed to support myself while going to school? And then, he told me that he doesn't approve of my gf and I getting married bc I'm not mature/stable enough. We have Lready been dating for a year (long dist, but still). I just feel like he treats my sister differently than me.

In b4 dear diary. I just want to get the miscs input
    dating long distance for only a year and you're planning to get married already?

not to mention whining about not having everything handed to you on a silver platter

now i see why your father thinks you're not mature (srs)

no hate brah, just giving my input
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) toadesque52 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by vcamb27 View Post
    Yeah it probably is but considering how racist a lot of the white people on the misc are I don't feel bad at all saying it

VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VVolfgang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    free ride through law school, an accord bought and paid for by parents... fukc you OP who gives a shet if your dad doesn't love you as much as your sister go fist yourself. first world problems I swear to God.

KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Age 25:

bought you a car

pays your tuition

gives you support

OP what do you want him to wipe your ass?

first world problems god.....
    ~ The Legion of Good Samaritans ~

brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50) brosephyouknow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    god misc is dumb,
    it's obvious op isn't complaining about his financial situation but about the fact that his father loves his sister more than him.

It's annoying as phuck op, i bet your father is important to you and you're pissed that he doesn't give you the same amount of love he gives to your sister.
    Parents won't admit it, but sometimes it's just natural that the mother threats the son better and the father threats the daughter better.

SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow strong hate from the misc. it seems like a lot of people have issues with their dads in here/him not paying for school etc. this is actually making me feel a bit better ha.
    You can't be cereal....

Do you honestly think everyone's parents pay for their school and buy them a car? You seem like you haven't matured past a high school mentality. Chit op, get with the program this is real life.

Stronger every day onelifenoregret's Avatar
    onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it probably is but considering how racist a lot of the white people on the misc are I don't feel bad at all saying it
    And just a little more racism
    5/3/1 Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153251271&pagenumber=

Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SoulTea View Post
    You can't be cereal....

Do you honestly think everyone's parents pay for their school and buy them a car? You seem like you haven't matured past a high school mentality. Chit op, get with the program this is real life.
    Honestly you don't know me or where my family is from. You don't know the stuff that I've been through. If you don't have a positive light in which to approach my thread than leave.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly you don't know me or where my family is from. You don't know the stuff that I've been through. If you don't have a positive light in which to approach my thread than leave.
    Now he's butthurt about this.

You're a spoiled brat OP. pls go
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh lawd

Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100) Stay1See2Make3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Kill yourself you typical self-entitled American spoilt phuck! Dead srs!

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wahh wahh

SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SoulTea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong female reaction. I see that type of reaction so often, "if you don't know me, don't judge me". This is real tea, nobody is going to "know" you, everyone in the world is open to be judged freely and harshly.

You want advice? Man up and talk to your dad and make things better. What do you want to hear?

leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP is a spoiled kunt.

age 25: has a gf that he's only been dating for a year and wants to get married
    complains that his sister gets better handouts than he does
    Your father is trying to make sure you dont become an even bigger pussy than you already are

be thankful you have a father that at leats gives 2 sh!ts about you
    Why say the sky is the limit, when there are already footprints on the moon?

Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Solid185 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sherriff srs. 2 of my best friends worked through law school and made it through just fine. Yes, they were busy as fuk, but they made it. And I know quite a few lawyers and do not believe they are a "high caliper of people" than those in normal masters programs. Yes, the workload is more intense but you sound like an ignorant **** that looks down on normal students. Have fun working ur ass off for 40-60k within the first 5 years post law school.