Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

My life sucks (srs)

I'm just getting more and more depressed. From a young age, my dad and I never got along. I went through my childhood never feeling like I was good enough to be his son. He bought my sister a brand new mustang while only getting me a Honda Accord (beat up too), my sister always got better birthday parties, stc.....it always seemed like he loved her, and he didn't love me.

She recently got into med school and he is paying the entire bill. I got into law school upon my second application (university of south Texas law) but he said that he will only pay for tuition (not fees and room/board). I'm just pissed bc how the hell am I supposed to support myself while going to school? And then, he told me that he doesn't approve of my gf and I getting married bc I'm not mature/stable enough. We have Lready been dating for a year (long dist, but still). I just feel like he treats my sister differently than me.

In b4 dear diary. I just want to get the miscs input

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Chin up brah, atleast your not red

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna1 View Post
    he doesn't approve of my gf and I getting married bc I'm not mature/stable enough
    lewls.. read your whinging about not getting a pony/mustang then think about this diagnosis

Stronger every day onelifenoregret's Avatar
    onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) onelifenoregret has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just getting more and more depressed. From a young age, my dad and I never got along. I went through my childhood never feeling like I was good enough to be his son. He bought my sister a brand new mustang while only getting me a Honda Accord (beat up too), my sister always got better birthday parties, stc.....it always seemed like he loved her, and he didn't love me.

She recently got into med school and he is paying the entire bill. I got into law school upon my second application (university of south Texas law) but he said that he will only pay for tuition (not fees and room/board). I'm just pissed bc how the hell am I supposed to support myself while going to school? And then, he told me that he doesn't approve of my gf and I getting married bc I'm not mature/stable enough. We have Lready been dating for a year (long dist, but still). I just feel like he treats my sister differently than me.

Then be glad you weren't raised to be a spoiled worthless piece of shyt and that you will cherish everything in your life and know that you earned it and deserved it with hard work and dedication. Don't ever let someone make you think you're not good enough.
    5/3/1 Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153251271&pagenumber=

200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10) 200days is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstworldproblems

jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000) jizzyfbabii31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics of your sister
    *always picks 3 crew*
    *Wetbreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *cuz they loving the crew*

Quest to green:
    Previous -309672

Thanks to the nice man who made me green. I will not disappoint. 10/10/14

zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zizzfanatica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuack it OP, is hard to be in your position, but at least he is gonna pay your tuition, life is that, lot of people don't even get money for tuition. you
    can get a job and pay your housing.

I learned the hard way that you can force someone to love you, not even your parents or family, SUCKs but is your choice if you are a victim or become stronger
    ----- DSC ----✘-10k
    ~COUNTRYMIKE's Girl~
    When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.-Maya Angelou

Registered User RightTricepBrah's Avatar
    RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're 25, and fuk of *******. the vast majority of people don't even get what you do, learn to not be a sulking ******* and maybe people won't treat you like ****. I would be fukin pumped for my parents to pay my law school tuition instead of going 50-100k in debt
    "Praise Jesus" -- Ray Lewis

***Canadian Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Doesn't your state offer financial aid? If not set up some kind of payment plan...Work 2 jobs, find a way.

kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000) kingesco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not in your shoes so I don't know exactly what you're feeling.. But damm first world problems! is that the only problem?? you feel like your dad doesn't love you as much?? talk to him, you'll be fine bro
    Intelligence is hard earned and often painful. To get it, you must lose money; you must lose face; sometimes you even lose your way.

Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kwanzaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you sounds like a ****ing little bitch.

Man up, and support your way through life. My family is rich as **** ( 2 million dollar home, two 2012 BMW's etc) and when i was 18 they threw me out on my ass, and 4 years later i thanked them for it. Be happy they are giving you what you want. I have never received a car, a school tuition loan, cloths since i was 17 years old. I'm now 20k in debt from school (first year btw, i got 3 more to go) and wont be recieving a scrap of help.

Honestly i realised when i was 18 i was as depended as you where, and now that i see how real life works i know ill be self sufficent and wont have any troubles in life.

Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I hope you are trolling, because you're answering your own questions.

Your father detests you, because you don't act like a man. Doesn't get the car you want, and you whine like a sissy? You got a car, be happy that you're actually getting anything. You father wants to motivate you to take care of your self and buy your own stuff. Just as he doesn't want to pay for your entire education - he wants you to get a job, go through tough times, sucking it up like a man is supposed to. He doesn't want you to marry some girl you've only known for a year, because it's super dumb (I say that without knowing either of you, but it's true. It's really, really, super dumb, okay?)

Your father is treating his dauther like a little princess, and has no expectations of her, except that she shouldn't sloot around. He gives you less luxury, because he wants to give you an opportunity to prove to him that you are indeed a man. Do it, *******. Prove it to your father.

So, if you're not trolling, I've just /thread.

Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by onelifenoregret View Post
    Then be glad you weren't raised to be a spoiled worthless piece of shyt and that you will cherish everything in your life and know that you earned it and deserved it with hard work and dedication. Don't ever let someone make you think you're not good enough.
    Strong this.

I truthfully think you must be trolling, because how can you seriously be 25 years old and expect ANYTHING from your parents? He is paying your tuition to law school. Are you serious? You are mad that he isn't financially supporting your food/lodging? Is this a joke?
    ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EnforcerOTF has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    be grateful hes doing anything for you. some people dont even have fathers, or sisters, or lives

you want something done, you gotta do it yourself

mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mm394006 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by onelifenoregret View Post
    You might not see it now, but you are going to be much better off than your sister as a person because of this. People who are given everything tend to suck.
    *MFC*

Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50) Franglais will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're better off than 97% of the world's population

We're all gonna make it bruh
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb complaining because parents bought you a car and paying for all tuition (and I suppose all under grad school)

not trying to 1 up you here but I had to drop out of after my first semester of college because my parents blew all my savings on a failed business and know my dad is depressed as chit and addicted to pain pills and I already have 2 jobs and trying to get a grasp on what the fck im supposed to do.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RightTricepBrah View Post
    you're 25, and fuk of *******. the vast majority of people don't even get what you do, learn to not be a sulking ******* and maybe people won't treat you like ****. I would be fukin pumped for my parents to pay my law school tuition instead of going 50-100k in debt
    Lmao look at the pot calling the kettle black. Could you even get over a 130 on the LSAT? I got a 145, I HIGHLY doubt you could do that. I doubt you even go to undergrad

Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Turnitup21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at least he didn't name you Sue

Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    Doesn't your state offer financial aid? If not set up some kind of payment plan...Work 2 jobs, find a way.
    Not going to get loans bc I don't have an income to pay them. And how the hell will I work? Did you not read my post? I'm about to start taking law classes. I'm not sure if u went to college, but there is a lot of studying involved (not being a dick, just FYI)

DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your father gave you a car for your birthday and you're still complaining?

******* where I grew up my parents barely managed to put food on the table.

bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare101 is just really nice. (+1000)

Are you one or two?

I cannot live with myself, there must be two of me: the 'I' and the 'self' that 'I' cannot live with.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God you are a whiney butthurt *******.

U srs? You got a honda accord for your first car?

WTF!!!

I got a Dodge 500 that had an engine knock!!!

I ain't tryna hear it!!!

(っ◕‿◕)っ

Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gave you a car and paid for your secondary school. Quit being a ******* OP.
    *Texas Crew*

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only person holding you back is.... you. Surprise.

Do something OP, don't worry about other people.

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    God you are a whiney butthurt *******.

U srs? You got a honda accord for your first car?

WTF!!!

I got a Dodge 500 that had an engine knock!!!

I ain't tryna hear it!!!

Lmao what a piece. Sorry brah

Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM

Op is from the ghetto - no hate

AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000) AndrettiFamily is a complete loser! (-2000)

"My life sucks (srs)"

Stats: 6'0, 197
    In Law School
    Has GF

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ever thought that maybe your dad expects more out of you and that's why you don't get spoiled like your sister?

Also strong wtf at getting married to a distance GF you've been with for a year. On the other hand, maybe your dad is worried that you aren't mature after making such a decision.

Best of luck OP.

EDIT: Furthermore, lol @ you bitching about getting a car bought for you, no matter what it was. I saved up for a few summers worth of work and side jobs during high school to buy myself a car. The most my dad contributed was driving me to go pick it up and showing me how to fix the damn thing when it broke. Grow up, my dude.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eric1HBK2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at least you got a phucking accord.

1st world problems in this bytch