frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) frankie123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eletronic muscle stimulator WHILE working out to help

So I have a doctor telling me m in order to fix my muscle imbalance, I can use a muscle stimulator. Obviously I know that's gonna take ages for it to fix er up. So I was thinking of using it while working out.

If y'all have any suggestions to fix muscle imbalance (my lats especially), feel free to post it. THANKS
    Canadian Crew
    Ryerson U
    ∑X - Beta Omega, IHSV

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you elaborate? How bad is your imbalance that you not only went to see a doctor, but he's recommending electric muscle stimulation which is normally reserved for victims of atrophy?

And I don't think you want to use it while lifting... it will just interfere with the lift.

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont over complicate things.
    you seem like one of those GF swappers. one routine you are not getting any result after 2 weeks you want to try something else.
    just stick with one for at least 3 months and see whats happening.

JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like getting crushed to me. I couldn't imagine doing a lift and my muscles fully contracting when I didn't need them to lol

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would find a new doctor that actually knew something about lifting weights. If I saw someone using one of those contraptions in the gym I would probably lose my ****.

What does your routine look like? Mostly isolation or mostly compound lifts?
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by frankie123 View Post
    So I have a doctor telling me m in order to fix my muscle imbalance, I can use a muscle stimulator. Obviously I know that's gonna take ages for it to fix er up. So I was thinking of using it while working out.

If y'all have any suggestions to fix muscle imbalance (my lats especially), feel free to post it. THANKS

Don't take this the wrong way but unless you were injured and the medical diagnosis was labled as injury due to muscle imabalence its not something you should worry about at your size. Keep lifting, get bigger and things tend to even out. Keep in mind while bodybuilding is a sport that strives for symmetry, people are not made perfectly symmetrical. Go look at contestants at any level and you will see plenty off lopsidedness that has nothing to do with how they train or grow, simply how each muscle is connected to thier particular bone structure. It is most apparent in muscle groups that have a "seam" in them like the abs, pecs or mid to upper back.