AdamIsAHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest being a sod

Hey guys, I've been heavily into bodybuilding for a little while now, when I work out, I'm a little sore the next day, nothing major, but my chest is NEVER sore after a workout AND the muscles in the middle of my specs aren't developing whatsoever, there's a visible slope in the middle.
    I work it till failure on like a 20kg bench, I start on 60kg's, do 3 sets of 6-7 reps, then go down in stages of 10kg, pushing every set (3 sets per weight) till absolute failure.
    The wide grip works well for me on that.
    I then move to cross wires, again, starting on the 6th weight, moving down gradually, continuing till failure, I lose the 'pump' within 3-4 mins of finishing, it sucks!!
    I do lots of other chest exercises too, but cannot build the middle of my chest!!

1) can someone PLEASE name exercises to build the bottom/middle of my chest
    2) why am I not burning/stiff after a workout? I just feel deflated :-(

Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Concat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because the muscle fibres extend laterally across your chest, there's not really anything you can do to target the middle or inner chest. The best you'll get is anecdotes from various people, but the consensus is that it can't be done. It will simply fill out when you gain mass on your pecs in general. The problem may just be genetics - insertion points of the muscle.

DOMs decreases over time after repeated sessions and it's not something to feel deflated about.

Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    training every exercise to failure all the time isnt a good thing.... you should be hitting a 8-12 rep range and not going to failure every single time.
    aim for 5 or six different exercise, press, fly, crossover etc...

bottom chest, decline bench, wide grip dips and cables high stand up straight and pull down with straight arms, cross over at the bottom

AdamIsAHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys
    I have a mountain of stubborn chest fat that i cant shift. (its not actually all that much, it just wont move, and with a dodgy back at the moment, im unable to do cardio, i lost 25kg's of pure fat, and i only need to lose 3-4 more before ill have a half decent chest
    So basically, its all going to go to the outside of my chest, and its just what happens?
    Cool Cool
    I do decline presses a good chunk, never done incline though, might have to give that a shot

Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lip33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    incline will hit your upper chest... definition in the center will come with time when your chest fills out

JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Incline flyes and turn dbs in at the top?