toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A routine with - Hypertrophy/Strength, balance, endurance and explosive power

if there actually is one ^
    I want to combine hypertrophy, balance, endurance and explosive power to my routine. Whats a good workout routine I should do?
    I'm 14, havent developed yet so Ive gotta bust my ass in the gym compared to other people my age who are filled with test and can grow a beard lol. I'm trying to make me the strongest version of my self and I'm glad I started at 14. it's been 5 months since I started going to the gym but I want to increment sports to help with my routine like swimming e.g. 50m x 10 going as fast as you can, to increase fitness and muscle toning etc.
    so hard swimming for fitness and toning + the gym + some endurance exercises and any balancing exercises I can do, if anyone could help me out to form a routine like this, that would be awesome. reps to anyone who can.

rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rynnp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you won't find one.
    1-5 reps strength
    8-12 reps hyperthrophy
    15+reps endurance

swimming is pretty good and sprints can help with ur lungs, and explosive power. if ur already pretty tall like 6 feet id recomend u do a 5x5 program with olympic lifts. they help with strength, explosivness, and are pretty fun. after 3 + months of that you can do hyperthrophy if u really want and start filling out.
    Ex-Distance Runner | Ex-Sprinter | Current Bodybuilder/weight lifter
    5 Min mile 25 sec 200m 315 S/275DL/190B (5 RM for all)
    **INTJ/INFJ somewhere inbetween crew**

**dyel mode unless have pump and flexing crew. aka natty crew.**

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Crossfit

Huehue
    Long live Visagex

PAPMAK7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PAPMAK7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Layne norton's PHAT routine. Check it out

SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10) SexySwine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes op, make sure to turn your fat into muscle.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why? Pick a goal and stick to it. If you want to train for athletisicm I would recommend checking out rolltidenations sticky in the sports training section. Also juggernautjeoff has a good thread on training.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Either do PHAT or switch your program up. I switch between a strength training day to hypertrophy. you could put endurance in there if you want but I don't really care for endurance.

Gettin' Up There m4a1steaksauce's Avatar
    m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phat
    Doing it big

#SwoleFam for life

▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

M4a1steaksauce's OPTIMAL Bodybuilding Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152202733

CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CompoundsOnly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do all the big lifts
    bench,deadlifts ,squats,ohp,power cleans
    while doing calysthenics in the side
    and start training something like judo
    (it would do wonders for your balance and general endurance)