feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Can't order test booster through Canadian customs anymore?

I went to order a test booster and Canadian customs says 90+ days order isn't allowed at once.

We'll the test booster says two 3 cap doses each day, 28 days total per bottle. Order 3 bottles and get 84 days total, which should be fine, under the 90+ days max.

Nope, Canadian customs only recognizes one dose, not the recommended dosage.

So for me, I can now only order 1 bottle at a time, which is ridiculous. My shipping costs are $55 each time, so $165 for shipping three bottles worth $90.

Am I missing something here????

You're going to and probably already have lost a lot of customers......
    What we do in life echo's in eternity - Strength and Honor

feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone has a solution for this?

Or am I forced to only buying in Canada now?

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to customer service and see if they can help you. Posting on the forum won't do much.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

I did talk to a customer service rep and he said I can give you $20 off and that there isn't anything they can do.

So basically, Canadian long time customers no can no longer buy test booster and other supps due to be forced to order each item one at a time and pay the shipping for each item, making it insanely not worth it.

I was a long time BB.com customer but not anymore, unless a work around is found.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel for you in your predicament ...............

But $50 for postage!?!?!?.....
    .I'd be expecting the Queen of England delivering it the next day, on a golden silk woven cushion, in a Rolls Royce, with the Philamonic Orchestra sounding her arrival, on a red carpet leading to my front door, with elephants on one leg straddling the sides and a New Years firework display overhead..........

dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50) dethrock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There was a pretty big thread about this about a month ago.

I think sometime around November, customs held and inspected a ton of packages from BB.com. Anything over the 90 day max was sent back and probably ended up costing BB.com a TON of money. I think the 90 day rule has been around since about 2010 but was never really enforced. BB.com is just protecting themselves and I get why they're doing it.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea its a little broken but thwarts because of your countries laws, bodybuilding is just following it
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by feedbag View Post
    I went to order a test booster and Canadian customs says 90+ days order isn't allowed at once.

We'll the test booster says two 3 cap doses each day, 28 days total per bottle. Order 3 bottles and get 84 days total, which should be fine, under the 90+ days max.

Nope, Canadian customs only recognizes one dose, not the recommended dosage.

So for me, I can now only order 1 bottle at a time, which is ridiculous. My shipping costs are $55 each time, so $165 for shipping three bottles worth $90.

Am I missing something here????

You're going to and probably already have lost a lot of customers......
    I was unaware that BB.com was in control of Canadian customs and set their rules and regulations
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    55$ shipping seems pretty damn high

I just tested and added ALPHA PROTOCOL, super saver shipping is 6$, priority is 56$ but every time I have shipped using super saver I get my stuff within 6-7 days

so it would cost 18$ to ship 3 packages instead of maybe 10$ for 1 package, not that bad, it's just annoying having to make 3 orders

Super Saver might cost a bit higher compared to me since you are in BC but I really doubt it's 55$ for just 1 test booster

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Call bodybuilding.com customer service, ask to speak to a supervisor -> Insist on the fact that surely canadian customs can see the difference between 90 days worth and 90 servings worth
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

The reason I always use their best shipping method is because it can be tracked, no damage to the product or opened and it doesn't get lost at customs.

When I have used super saver shipping method, sometimes its opened and damaged, gets lost at customs until I email or call them and then it gets shipped and I don't know when its roughly getting to my front door.

I always buy more than 2 items at a time so it makes good sense to use the best shipping.

I can try again with BB.com customer service and see what they can do......

I guess Canada is getting stupid at the border. It's not like its drugs or steroids, only supps....sheesh. What's next? Whey, Creatine, Glutamine and all pre workouts???

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    guess you have bad luck with shipping, never had any of my packages opened or get delayed (and I always get tracking with Super Saver..?)
    Last edited by mordag; 05-07-2013 at 12:28 PM.

jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mordag View Post
    guess you have bad luck with shipping, never had any of my packages opened or get delayed (and I always get tracking with Super Saver..?)
    Ditto - never had a problem with super saver shipping

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    I was unaware that BB.com was in control of Canadian customs and set their rules and regulations
    Exactly, it's not BB.Com fault at all it's Canada's 100%
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~