UncleHamuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Need help with stretchmarks

Hey guys I have just recently lost 90 pounds in like 1 year span and from being a overweight I had gotten gnar stretchmarks on my hips sides etc. I am using a loofah on them for exfoliation twice a day and putting cocoa butter on them with vitamin e capsuls for about 2-3 months now and they are still red. I have tried derma roller and other stuff but hasn't worked out too well, do they fade with time and if so how long?? All help is appreciated.

Riley171 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have developed quite a lot of stretch marks on my inner arms and chest going from a twig to putting on mass. They never fully go away, but they have started to fade after a couple months. After the redness goes away, you'll still have the little scars, but they will won't be noticeable.

UncleHamuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Riley171 View Post
    I have developed quite a lot of stretch marks on my inner arms and chest going from a twig to putting on mass. They never fully go away, but they have started to fade after a couple months. After the redness goes away, you'll still have the little scars, but they will won't be noticeable.
    thank you

JeannieBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My pal use a soap with a kojic acid content. This really helps me to eliminates those unwanted stretchmarks and scar.

SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirAndrewH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try rubbing baby oil every time before taking a shower
    leave it on for a good 15-20 mins or so.

Lawson2951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lawson2951 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used to apply glycerin cream. A bit of it on the part and it really works.

BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should be proud of those scars. Especially if you got swole or lost a lot of weight. You can only get them two ways...from shrinking or expanding.
    Current PR's
    Decline Bench 365 lbs x 7
    Squat 455 lbs x 5
    Dead Lift 545 lbs x 1

My Youtube channel - Subscribe!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bigbeefmuscle

bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If the skin is damaged it will not go away. That's permanent damage to your skin. I'm proud of my stretch marks. Tanning, bulking, cutting and getting fit will help. Stretch marks don't look bad if you're fit (IMO). Think of them like a tattoo- have pride in your success.

77sem77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    there many creams

spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spoolngc8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I, genetically, got them at a very young age. I started getting them when I was 15 and I was never overweight. It eventually progressed to my hips.. stomach.. inner legs.. arms.. even on my back right behind my arm pits. This led me to have a terrible self image and confidence issue.. I did eventually become overweight as a result, and that only made it worse. Aside from creams, which rarely work and take very long to notice effects, you could look into dermabrasion/microdermabrasion. I'm slim again and in great shape finally.. i'll be looking into the dermabrasion/microdermabrasion process when I can afford it. The fancy creams are all marketing bs.. just use coacoa butter and apply vitamin E directly to the stretch marks. They will never totally go away but you can shrink them and fade them pretty significantly.

BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigBeefMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spoolngc8 View Post
    I, genetically, got them at a very young age. I started getting them when I was 15 and I was never overweight. It eventually progressed to my hips.. stomach.. inner legs.. arms.. even on my back right behind my arm pits. This led me to have a terrible self image and confidence issue.. I did eventually become overweight as a result, and that only made it worse. Aside from creams, which rarely work and take very long to notice effects, you could look into dermabrasion/microdermabrasion. I'm slim again and in great shape finally.. i'll be looking into the dermabrasion/microdermabrasion process when I can afford it. The fancy creams are all marketing bs.. just use coacoa butter and apply vitamin E directly to the stretch marks. They will never totally go away but you can shrink them and fade them pretty significantly.
    I had mine since elementary school. I was always the tallest until high school and even then I was the tallest in most my classes for HS. I never was ashamed of them though always proud. They never stopped me from slaying chicks in my single days. They have never been an issue...ever. All you can do is minimize the look. My friends wife had the laser procedure and they reduce they significantly. Mostly I believe your issue your self esteem. My body is striped like a tiger but it don't stop me from swimming!
    Current PR's
    Decline Bench 365 lbs x 7
    Squat 455 lbs x 5
    Dead Lift 545 lbs x 1

My Youtube channel - Subscribe!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/bigbeefmuscle

bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10) bunnybunny is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    there many creams
    They don't work. Stretch marks are damaged skin. Skin is an organ. That'd be like trying take a supplement from dead liver tissue after active alcoholism.

You can try really expensive laser treatment but results are mixed (I had it done on part of my stomach- it helped a lot but not worth the money).

Bulk then cut to 9% body fat. Tan a little. Trust me stretch marks won't matter then. A lot of woman have stretch marks themselves. It only looks bad if you're chunky.

I've seen best results from bulk and cut. I was 190lbs @ 5'5. The skin will retract based on age, genetic factors, and body fat percentage. It's theorized that when muscle contact with adipose tissue plays a role in shrinking stretched skin. The best thing for that is losing body fat but also have muscle.

Also can get tattoos over them.