EminaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Am I Gaining Weight Too Fast?

I'm not an expert at this stuff by any means, but I know a few things.

I started this process Dec. 01 2006 and I've been gaining weight at a rate of 10 lbs/month. I started at 140 lbs and I weight 169 lbs, I'm not gaining much fat my body fat went from 12.5% to 14% which is okay.

I'm eating pretty healthy taking in CytoGainer and On Whey for my protien shakes and a Multi-vitamins/fish oil/flax seed and eating healthy (chicken breast, tuna, peanut butter, etc....)

Am I gaining too fast?

I have another week and half left of this month and I'm sure I can break another 10 lbs total this month.

I shoot to eating around 3500-4000 calories a day.

II can't wait till my doctors apointment in April, he said it will be really hard to gain weight...and it was everytime I tried but I'm trying to do everything right this time and it's working

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what are you using to calculate your BF%?

according to this, you've gained a lil over 22lbs of muscle mass in like 10-11weeks. 2lbs of muscle a week isn't physically possible, without roids, that is.
    You could be a freak of nature, but i would question the BF% or the scale's actual weight... if they're all accurate, you're one lucky SOB.
    Still workin'

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Depends on what your target weight is depending if I would keep doing as you are. I think having gained 29lbs in less than 3 months and your bf only going up 1.5% is pretty good man.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

I'm using a scale that can read bodyfat and fat measure calipers.

I weight myself each Sundays under the same conditions [20-30 minutes after waking up, going to the bathroom, and not no food/water intake] and I weight myself 5-7 times just to see if the scale changes, sometimes it does go up or down a pound...when that happens I take the median number.

I don't know what is going on, the weight is flying on....I'm also taking creatine and Anabolic Pump (started that this month though).

I used to have eating issues, so it feels weird eating everything insight, before I started I was only shooting for around 5 lbs a month, but I'm liking these gains better :0

Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lil Freek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    post pics, too. would help us determine what's going on.

but you seem to have really good genetics. I don't know everything about musclemass, so i can't discredit what's going on. you just seem to have wikkid genes and are making some phenominal gains (noobie gains only?)
    kudos to your gains.

creatine will have you retain a little water, too - which will fool the scale and the bf% on the scale, but calipers should be pretty accurate.
    Still workin'

Well thanks man, my scale also measure water retantion, and while I question it's accuracy, it's only increased a digit or two. I don't really think my genetics are anything awsome, this is like the 5th time I try to gain muscle and the only time I've been able to break 145.

I don't know, I'll try to get some pictures.

Sunday's are always exciting when I step on the scale

How much weight do you guys normally gain each month?

NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NuttingToIt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    best way to tell is by a tape measure around your waist line....

Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the gains... has your strength gone up considerably too?
    "Well I'm not gonna get the trophies. I'm the digital ruler. You get a slave to do that. Who would like to join our slavery program? Anyone? You'll get college credit..."

-Ignignot

When I first started, I could barely bench the bar 7 or 8 times, now I can do 135 7 or 8 times. My legs and lower body didn't increase that much as it was already light years ahead of my upper body, but most of the workout on my lower body increased by 20-40 lbs. My upper body is where the more impressive strength gains came from. I was curling 20 lbs when I started and now 35 [plan on doing 40 this week ]

I'm liking this far, I just need a good ab routine now. I'm neglecting my poor tummy :|

onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onelonglizard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know how you feel I weighed 170 lbs at the end of November when I started. Now I am at 195 lbs. I have lost body fat too!