Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

girlfriend just told me about her past...

we were getting very serious so she felt guilt about lying to me about what shes done.

she has been with over 40 guys and had 3 dudes at the same time when she was 16... she has had like 4 threesomes. i wanted to marry her and she REALLY wants to be with me but i cant get this out of my head. you cant turn a ho into a housewife... is this true?

EDIT: shes only 23...
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use to listen to a show called loveline and from what i've learned you want this "Less History more mystery" Nothing good can come from knowing each others past. Your gonna have to ask yourself can you look past this or not. If not then your relationship is doomed and it's best to break it off now.

NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500) NorrCal is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OldskoolBULK View Post
    i wanted to marry her
    STFU

Binging and Purging OldskoolBULK's Avatar
    OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OldskoolBULK is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    does anyone else consider this to be extremely whorish?? 40+ guys by the age of 23???
    Never satisfied till I'm 220+ pounds @ 10%BF

Bench 230x5 - Work in progress
    Squat 225x5 - Work in progress
    Dead lift 315x5 - Work in progress
    Weight Dips 65x8
    Bench Dips +145x10

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we were getting very serious so she felt guilt about lying to me about what shes done.

she has been with over 40 guys and had 3 dudes at the same time when she was 16... she has had like 4 threesomes. i wanted to marry her and she REALLY wants to be with me but i cant get this out of my head. you cant turn a ho into a housewife... is this true?

lawl. Past is in the past my ass, girls can never let **** go

What do you think brah? Me personally there is no way in hell I would ever marry that girl esp at your age. I rather get jumped, and spend my r ecovery time with noweakness as he talks about magic the gathering and yells racial slurs.

But you honestly gotta answer it for yourself. If it bothers you seriously leave. If it doesnt stay and dont let your friends find out.

does anyone else consider this to be extremely whorish?? 40+ guys by the age of 23???
    Yes to the max, esp the multiple gang bangs. One in the ass, one in the vag, one in the mouth?

Honestly I wouldnt go down on a girl/ fuk a girl without a condom that was that dirty. I wouldnt even like the idea of making out with her.
    Last edited by pureshok; 01-13-2009 at 11:08 PM.

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)

whore, woudnt commit or hit
    educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol I do, and yeah I can understand what might be going through your head whenever you look at her.

Some people are comfortable about sex and talking about past intimacies openly but you and I aren't lol.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

Shut up and train. stealth_maven's Avatar
    stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500) stealth_maven is not very helpful. (-500)
    Who didn't see this coming? lol. I think OP is fraudin though.

BreesieBabby
    did she get tested? is she that way now? does she have a floppy vagina? does she eat when she's depressed and weigh 300 lbs? does she love you and is faithful? does she through your sexual past in your face?

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok OP is prob Fraudin, but anyway

lemme tell you this, The past deos matter. It means she couldnt commit for long periods of time, shes very in the moment, deos not think about reprecussions, and her pussy has alot of baggage. Girls who have long pasts are good ****s, but dont marry one.

C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha why the **** did you ask her? Your fault, breh... you got the girl you deserved for being dumb enough to ask about that ****.

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    haha why the **** did you ask her? Your fault, breh... you got the girl you deserved for being dumb enough to ask about that ****.
    she WANTED to tell him... I don't think he asked her... Why would a guy do that?

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by C-Squared View Post
    Honestly if this was the answer Id be glad I asked brah. If its some acceptable number then its cool, no need to talk about it, but something crazy like that is a huge red flag id be really glad to know sooner then later.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post
    she WANTED to tell him... I don't think he asked her... Why would a guy do that?
    Like any sane person....to deduce a girls character.

On a slight tangent.....isn't it funny that in a society where sexuality and promiscuity is so acceptable and in fact valued by the masses, that even to this day the number 1 complaint of all Married men is still the lack of sex and the complete end of blowjobs for the sake of his pleasure (without requiring anything in return), when the ring is on that finger.

I mean how demoralising/disrespectful/insulted/disgusted would you feel knowing that your Wife before marrying you was a complete nymph who couldn't go days without the dick let alone having 3 dicks at the same time from different men and wanting to take care of these guys needs (going along with whatever these men desire) but now as her Husband, you're lucky (and that's if you have jumped through enough hoops in the process) if she allows you to **** her missionary for 4-5mins (or half heartedly blows you on your birthday as a special treat) before telling you to hurry up and finish before the new episode of Desperate Housewives begins.

I always find that really funny at the large majority of guys who complain about their sex life (or lack thereof), but hey at least these guys can brag to their mates on how 'secure' they are right? I mean its worth it no?
    Last edited by LeftNut; 01-14-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000) Skettch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I would avoid whores,
    Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder. - Arnold J. Toynbee

"Death of the West:How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Country and Civilization", -Patrick Buchanan.

I have AWMNS(angry white male nerd syndrome), its an offshoot of AWMS(angry white male syndrome) but incorporates my nerdy demeanor.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

40 weiners have been inside your girl before you got there. 3 sets of balls were on her all at one time.

some things were meant to stay in the past
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    40 guys is a tough pill to swallow itself. I know lots of sluts, but I only know one nasty enough to **** 3 dudes at the same time. That IMO is on a whole nother level.

Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by sdexperience View Post
    I use to listen to a show called loveline and from what i've learned you want this "Less History more mystery" Nothing good can come from knowing each others past. Your gonna have to ask yourself can you look past this or not. If not then your relationship is doomed and it's best to break it off now.
    um, live 15 bay area?

Also, agreed.

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So, even time you went the mad growl on her you were eating what 40 other dudes had left for you, at multiple times.

OP = penis eater.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireStar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    40 guys at the age of 23...quality girl you got there.

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would not be ok with 40 guys plus a few gangbangs
    I wouldnt even be ok with 1 guy and 1 gangbang
    then again im not into whores
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lmfao, are you ****ing kidding me??? Hope you've been using condoms mate. DEFINATELY NOT wife material. I wouldn't touch that with a stolen cock baht
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life View Post
    STFU
    lol
    Super_Dinosaur Crew

PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PicsNao is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did she tell you this after she gave you the aidz?

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since telling you all this, your girlfriend hasn't changed. What's changed is your perception of her. You love the person she is now, not who she was before. But her past has shaped her into the person she is now.

If she did volunteer this information, this is another example of things that are better left unsaid, isn't it?
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

mark_uk08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark_uk08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark_uk08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark_uk08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark_uk08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mark_uk08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your with her for the future. Not the past.
    Get Big Or Die Trying!!!

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Since telling you all this, your girlfriend hasn't changed. What's changed is your perception of her. You love the person she is now, not who she was before. But her past has shaped her into the person she is now.

If she did volunteer this information, this is another example of things that are better left unsaid, isn't it?

You?ve got a good point about her past shaping into what she is now, but in my opinion she?s lived a pretty extreme lifestyle. I mean, 40 guys, 3 guys at the same time when she was 16, 4 threesomes and she?s only 23??? It would be incredibly disrespectful for her to keep that sort of history from me if I were her bf. For emotional and health purposes.

My view of girls like this is that they will never change, they disgust me. And Im certain its very possible that after living this lifestyle she is a hell of a lot more likely to be unfaithful at some point.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion.

OP, if I were you Id get rid of this obvious whore before your feelings become stronger for her. It wont end well for you two.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thats rough, man....

My first GF, who yes I fell in love with, did this to me as well. She was 16 at the time, confessed to me all while crying that she had been with 35'ish guys, and had even slept with her half brother....yeah, you read it right...she slept with a guy who had the same father as her.

There was NO fixing that one, it was over from that point. I don't know about you, but thats disgusting.

You cannot fix the past. This is something that probably would have been better left unsaid. I do NOT recommend marrying this girl. You're always going to have those pent-up thoughts about her, servicing 3 dudes cocks at the same time. She lived her life the way she did, she can marry some low-confidence douche instead. You can do better.
    The only thing holding you back is yourself

ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    You?ve got a good point about her past shaping into what she is now, but in my opinion she?s lived a pretty extreme lifestyle. I mean, 40 guys, 3 guys at the same time when she was 16, 4 threesomes and she?s only 23??? It would be incredibly disrespectful for her to keep that sort of history from me if I were her bf. For emotional and health purposes.

My view of girls like this is that they will never change, they disgust me. And Im certain its very possible that after living this lifestyle she is a hell of a lot more likely to be unfaithful at some point.

Ofcourse this is just my opinion.

OP, if I were you Id get rid of this obvious whore before your feelings become stronger for her. It wont end well for you two.
    Repped, because I'm in full agreement
    The only thing holding you back is yourself